Latest topics
» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/19-8/25
Today at 2:01 am by kiaraxavier

» Red Ink Wet Signatures Required For UCC/Trust Documents?
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Graham Hancock Archaeological Evidence of Advanced Civilizations
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 50 Years Later, The Falcon Lake Incident Is Canada’s ‘BEST-DOCUMENTED’ Ufo Case
Yesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BANK RUN in China! Billions in Withdrawals: “The Taps are Gushing”
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Update From Youssef 8/22/17 plus more
Yesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Eclipse Capture ~ White Orb ~ Possible Nibiru Too??
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Ready or Not - I Pet Goat's Fulfillment has Begun!
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control
Yesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The secrets of Antarctica—Lost civilizations, Pyramids, UFO’s and secret bases
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 21: THE SACRIFICIAL CAR
Yesterday at 12:27 pm by Avebury

» Who is your favorite TDA guru?
Yesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Eclipse of Sun with NIBIRU PLANETS VISIBLE plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - Solar Eclipse 2017: Change Of Guard And The Day Of The Joker
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE Happenings During Solar Eclipse
Yesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive UFO and Multi Level Structure appear near the Sun
Yesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysteries Of Machu Pic'chu
Yesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Last Eclipse Thread!! :)
Yesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why You Should Never Sign the Refusal to Vaccinate Form
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 121- Week 31 POTUS Review with Dr. James Fetzer
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Williams Tompkins
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "My friend called me from the airport about 2 hours ago to tell me he had just heard the GCR announced on CNN on the TVs at the airport here in SLC. They even said today or tomorrow it would happen":TNT

"My friend called me from the airport about 2 hours ago to tell me he had just heard the GCR announced on CNN on the TVs at the airport here in SLC. They even said today or tomorrow it would happen":TNT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tuesday Night Dinar Chatter
02/11/2014
TNT:

[artmeister2] a Just got a call from a close dinariand friend who has a wall street forex banker contact. he called him excited and said everything done and this can go down any minute now.

[inspired2] thoughts...debt ceiling early, supposedly can't get money at Iraq atm's (not verified), isx closed all day and Bloomberg talking bout going back to gold bullion again...not bad :}

[natok] from other chat: Globug :- My friend called me from the airport about 2 hours ago to tell me he had just heard the GCR announced on CNN on the TVs at the airport here in SLC. They even said today or tomorrow it would happen.
[natok] Globug :He is waiting on a plane to go visit his wife in the Phillipines. He just wanted me to know.

Gxxxxxxx: on open mic Ray Ren is there and has said nothing and a lady came on and said a friend was flying out of Salt Lake and it was on the TV at the airport that CNN was saying there was a global currency reset going on and that was several hours back and Ray Ren spoke up and said the meeting ended only 40 minutes ago....so there is your news

Ethompsoniv:  Big bankers/corruption being brought to justice.....one of the worlds ​biggest whistle blowers exposing it all....http://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=F-2Rfuq8NBU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3​Fv%3DF-2Rfuq8NBU%26sns%3Dfb

Tonloc:  see this video. It might help us, http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/independent-film/the-bankst ​ers-madoff-with-americascene-with-whistle-blowerkaren-hudes.html

MamaM : GOOD NEWS FROM NEW ZEALAND: Marcusmouse went to our local Kiwibank to buy some more dong. Teller said she couldn't sell it to him, and couldn't say why. Screen was flashing but no amounts showing. Never happened here before. Excited!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/02/tuesday-night-dinar-chatter25.html

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum