OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED?  – YOUR THOUGHTS  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED? – YOUR THOUGHTS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TC2012

Hello, on 4-18-12, Bulldog75 said, “IRS HIRED 15,000 NEW AGENTS. THEY WILL BE MONITORING 'MOST' EVERYTHING.” @ http://www.okieoilman.net/t20872-bulldog75-late-nite-chat-oom-4182012

YET BLUWOLF SAYS…………………

BLUWOLF CHAT 4-3-12 @ http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/04/bluwolf-chat-at-cap1corner-tues-night.html
[truenorth] BLUWOLF...BRICS is attempting to replace WB and IMF...that is why we get the USTreasury Notes and Dollar devalue? No more FED Also I am so sorry for some animals. i hope you can ignore their ignorance.

bluwolf] truenorth FED HAS BEEN DEAD FOR MORE THEN A YEAR

[TwoGunsDan] bluwolf do you see the irs going away like the fed?
[bluwolf] TwoGunsDan THEY ARE BOTH DEAD

[kimberly6] bluwolf will the IRS be dead before or after they take our RV
money?
bluwolf] kimberly6 IT WILL BE SOON

This is confusing. I would appreciate any thoughts from you guys on what you think i.e. is IRS going or staying.

TC2012

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One can only hope.
If what is said is true we won't be paying taxes at all so there would be no need for IRS. But people say I'm a dreamer

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

You and me, both, Purple! :)

MartyM

MartyM

Just my 2 cents, but I'm concerned that if we have the RV and so on before we get the new currency/ the Fed./IRS etc go away... that we may not see these things for some time, having kicked the can down the road for awhile... I hope I'm wrong on this, But seems to me there's a bunch of things here that almost need to happen at the same time... The Domino's start to fall (bad guy's) then RV/WGS/PP, no more Fed.Resv./IRS
what a week that will be... Talk about waking folks up !! ;) ☀

TC2012

Thanks to all who gave your thoughts. Marty, I have been thinking along the same lines as you. Kind of like what comes first and "if this then that won't be" and so on. I have seen articles out there saying the Dinar won't RV until the dollar crashes.

My hopes are that when we go to the Treasury Notes is when the IRS will also go away but I have never really seen much concrete evidence that the IRS will go away. I just hope they go with the Fed and Bluwolf is correct.

TC2012

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum