Latest topics
» 12/03/2016 -- Alaska hit by M6.0 earthquake -- Europe under pressure + New forecast areas
Today at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Today at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Today at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Today at 9:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Today at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Today at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNT Tony Superfantastic Dinar Dedication "A History Through Pictures"
Today at 7:17 pm by RamblerNash

» Oceti Sakowi: Confiscated Medic Canoes Retrieved by Protectors from Turtle Island
Today at 7:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Today at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Today at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

» Foster Gamble to Donald Trump: if you wish to become a great leader, then follow principles, not politics.
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Powered Cars, Plasma Weapons and You
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: Next 10 Days Will Rock The World
Today at 9:52 am by Jaguar-2016

» After Months Of Police Brutality, US Senator Finally Calls For Investigation Of DAPL Oppression
Today at 9:33 am by ralph_valentine

»  Anna von Reitz ~ The Importance of Your State
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole In Antarctica
Today at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eastern Australia to hit 40+ deg C (104F+) in the coming days
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Megalithic Temple Of Pyramid Near Cusco Peru
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen

"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 am

ymoilman2

Direct Intel from Exogen at Stage3Alpha 11:07 PM EST

02/22/2014

DIRECT INTEL (3) 11:07 PM EST

Posted by EXOGEN on February 22, 2014 at 11:08pm

Per multiple conversations there have been major bond moves taking place, and quite a bit of activity with all letters converging to the south before the bottom.

G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!

2 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:50 pm

CroatianLight

Where are the links, proof, evidence or anything to prove your INTEL?

3 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Ymoilman2, how boring your life must be to keep spreading this crap...BUT...maybe you and TNT Tony can go have a super magical fantastical epic awesome day in la-la land.

4 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:39 pm

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:Ymoilman2, how boring your life must be to keep spreading this crap...BUT...maybe you and TNT Tony can go have a super magical fantastical epic awesome day in la-la land.

You will see if that is "CRAP" or Not in a few more days.There are so many Positive and Encouraging "Signs" coming up these days.

5 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Ymoilman2, how many days have you been saying this? Posting things...WITHOUT FACTS?? I don't thrive on being negative but come on, get real. It's been a "a few more days." for weeks, months, YEARS!. There comes a time when you have to get serious about reality and accept he truth, separate fact from fiction.

6 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:13 pm

stardust

I hope this happens also. I do not feel it will though. I come to this site because it used to not have so much of this silly stuff posted. What happened here?

7 "THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATION,,,,," on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm

ymoilman2

stardust wrote:I hope this happens also. I do not feel it will though. I come to this site because it used to not have so much of this silly stuff posted. What happened here?

There is a Big Difference between the RVs and the GCR. This time, the Rvs of Dinar and Dong is just a small part of the GCR which cover more than 200 countries of this Planet. The RVs is a Trigger to the GCR. But, the GCR will Change the Entire Banking, Monetary and the Value System of the World,which is Ordained by the Divine Forces To Liberate the Entire 7 Billion Human Population from the Enslavement by the Dark Forces for the First Time in the History of the Humanity. IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN BEINGS OR THE ARCHONS Who Are  Already "Confined" in the 4th Dimension to Prevent This Epic Scale Event To Happen. THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATION WHEN THIS WORLD HAD BEEN UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE VATICAN AND ILLUMINATI ELITE FAMILIES.

8 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Divine Forces? Dark forces? 4th Dimension? So much for not posting silly stuff. This stuff is just insane, it really is.

9 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 pm

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:Divine Forces? Dark forces? 4th Dimension? So much for not posting silly stuff. This stuff is just insane, it really is.

I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY. I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW. ALSO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO READ SILLY STUFF.

10 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yman there isn't over 200 countries on the planet!

11 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 am

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Yman there isn't over 200 countries on the planet!

How Many Countries Now?  Heard Hawaii is going to be a sovereign nation(a kingdom) and some former US states like the Republic of Dakota are also becoming sovereign nations like the Dakota Republic. By now, it is possible the number of the sovereign nations have exceeded over 200.

12 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:16 am

CroatianLight

I do agree that there are Archons who have been in control of this planet for eons, though I don't agree how this will all change, it is up to people to change our planet, not some extraterrestrials or false light beings, Ymoilman, forgive me for being assumptious but do you belong to Hollowearthnetwork? If yes, then that explains your explanations, so be it, we all have the right to believe what we want, but I don't believe it's up to some off planet entity to do the work for us, we came here to do the work, those that claim are coming to help are just another illusion and scam to keep us fooled.

Bottom line is this ymoilman2, your St. Germain and whoever divine entities are have been saying the RV is going to happen or it is DONE, it is not DONE and that is enough for me to accept it's all bullshit, there is no excuse ..if someone says it is DONE, then it is done and it cannot be reversed. This St. Germain keeps saying the same crap over and over again and sure, maybe after a million years some of what he is saying might come true, but I don't trust these beings 1% because they too have been wrong so many times and they are in bed with Tony, I need not say more!

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:I do agree that there are Archons who have been in control of this planet for eons, though I don't agree how this will all change, it is up to people to change our planet, not some extraterrestrials or false light beings, Ymoilman, forgive me for being assumptious but do you belong to Hollowearthnetwork? If yes, then that explains your explanations, so be it, we all have the right to believe what we want, but I don't believe it's up to some off planet entity to do the work for us, we came here to do the work, those that claim are coming to help are just another illusion and scam to keep us fooled.

Bottom line is this ymoilman2, your St. Germain and whoever divine entities are have been saying the RV is going to happen or it is DONE, it is not DONE and that is enough for me to accept it's all bullshit, there is no excuse ..if someone says it is DONE, then it is done and it cannot be reversed. This St. Germain keeps saying the same crap over and over again and sure, maybe after a million years some of what he is saying might come true, but I don't trust these beings 1% because they too have been wrong so many times and they are in bed with Tony, I need not say more!

I just posted "Part 199, St. Germain's Call to Lightworkers: Life Post-RV" under "GALACTIC NEWS":

Part 199, St. Germain's Call to Lightworkers: Life Post-RV

main's Call to Lightworkers: Life Post-RV

Dear Friends, it is I, St. Germain, and I come to tell you we are planning great things here in the Heavenly Realm.  The reason we are free to plan these wonderful things is because we are finished with the hard work which led up to the RV. It is now up to the very competent crew on the ground to make the final announcements to begin trading, and we are on to the next phase - Announcements and Disclosure.

Pls. read more at:
http://www.oom2.com/t18517-a-must-readvery-importantst-germain-s-call-to-lightworkers-life-post-rv

14 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:43 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhhhhh so now it's up to the ground crew, has someone called Major Tom to let him know to get hold of ground control so they can release the RV?

15 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 pm

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Ohhhhhhh so now it's up to the ground crew, has someone called Major Tom to let him know to get hold of ground control so they can release the RV?

The Ground Crew=White Knights. "It Is Done"=The RVS Are "Funded" by The St. Germain World Trust. PPs Are Being Funded By The Chinese Elder Family. Majot Tom Has Nothing To Do Funding Operations.

16 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 pm

It was a JOKE, ymoilman2..lol, you're obviously not a David Bowie fan....

17 Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahahahahha it's no wonder we don't see eye to eye! Nice pick up truthstar!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum