OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.  OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL. OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

INTEL RUMORS

INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND ERNAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.

OBAMA
IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS.

Related Article:                                -------------------------

BOA INFO ALONG WITH OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
Good Stuff:

They are still saying announcements in a few days giving Americans a chance to return from the Olympics first.

Said that they are taking down Bank of America which will become Washington Federal.

Said that the FRN will devalue by 50%, so like a loaf of bread will go to $11 for a short while and then drop to prices in the 1950s.

Money in the bank will be exchanged 1 for 1.

If you need money for food, the banks will make you a loan until things change.

The most important thing said was "O" is on the run. He went from South America, to Australia, to Mexico, and now believe he went to Canada. They said he never thought this day would come. Remember that Zap just said about shutting down HAARP, "Maybe the next president will do it."

BofA was involved in a lot of criminal activity on behalf of the Cabal. They were one of the places that they kept the Freedom packages which were by protocol to be the first Prosperity Program delivered as arranged by Bush 41 and they kept them on the road between BOA, Treasury, White House, ect., so they could not be delivered nor could any other of the programs that were to follow. They even had Homeland Security remove them fro UPS planes on the tarmac when they were to be delivered and put them on the road again. When the money was traunched in to Leo Wanta's account at BOA for the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds, BOA sent them on to either JP Morgan or Chase where they were hidden in a secret account. When the Chinese were traunching in money for the RV, and sent money to BOA of which part was to be sent on to other banks, they refused and placed the funds in the "roll" program to make money for themselves. They were involved in the fraud of the purchase of AIG. When they got the bailout moneys from the government, rather than move it to the economy making loans to businesses, they kept it for themselves. They had some honest bankers who were ready to do the right thing and had come to a meeting in New York. They were on Sully Sulenberger's plane that ditched in the river because it was hit with a missile

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:32 AM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well this would be wonderful if it is truth!

Looking forward to seeing B of A taken down!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

John Machaffie has been posting about Obama being arrested for a few years now.  It is always "HAPPENING"  Just like the RV...

ymoilman2

Ponee wrote:John Machaffie has been posting about Obama being arrested for a few years now.  It is always "HAPPENING"  Just like the RV...

John Machaffie is Not expressing his Opinion with regard to Obama and RV.His website is just "A Blogspot" Site. Your Comments Are Not "Appropriate".

CroatianLight

Notice the title is "Intel Rumors"?
It's either Intel or it's Rumors, but Intel Rumors to me means someone maybe overheard some intel but not sure it was intel or not sure that person was from an intelligence agency, or better yet, just "bullshit".

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:Notice the title is "Intel Rumors"?
It's either Intel or it's Rumors, but Intel Rumors to me means someone maybe overheard some intel but not sure it was intel or not sure that person was from an intelligence agency, or better yet, just "bullshit".

Under the current circumstances, you can not say "bullshit". A lot of things are simultaneously happening behind "the Scenes". Did you notice something very Strange about VP Biden who was standing behind President Obama during ”the State of the Union Address” earlier this year?

CroatianLight

Read my lips "Intel Rumors" is bullshit. Send me links, facts or proof and will take it back.

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:Read my lips "Intel Rumors" is bullshit. Send me links, facts or proof and will take it back.

READ THIS:

http://www.oom2.com/t18619-intel-last-nights-pentagon-briefing-stated-that-these-statements-are-true#50669

CroatianLight

Sorry, these posts are just posts, where is the video or article backing this information up?

INTEL

Last nights Pentagon briefing stated that these statements are true.

Where is this briefing, how do we know it happened? Do you get my drift? I like to know the "original" intel before making it a rumor. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that you are posting this stuff without any backed up evidence, so if you believe that, fine, that's your choice, but I tend to need a bit more to accept it as facts. Besides, I don't live in North America, we Europeans don't get duped so easily by stupid rumors.

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:Sorry, these posts are just posts, where is the video or article backing this information up?

INTEL

Last nights Pentagon briefing stated that these statements are true.

Where is this briefing, how do we know it happened? Do you get my drift? I like to know the "original" intel before making it a rumor. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that you are posting this stuff without any backed up evidence, so if you believe that, fine, that's your choice, but I tend to need a bit more to accept it as facts. Besides, I don't live in North America, we Europeans don't get duped so easily by stupid rumors.  

I do not think the "original" intel is for the public consumption. Do not expect the original source of "intel" would agree to be "disclosed" her or his identity to the public.[/b] IT IS ALL UP TO YOU WHETHER "BELIEVE IT OR NOT".

CroatianLight

ymoilman2: "I do not think the "original" intel is for the public consumption. Do not expect the original source of "intel" would agree to be "disclosed" her or his identity to the public.[/b] IT IS ALL UP TO YOU WHETHER "BELIEVE IT OR NOT"."

You see, this is where I Have a problem. If it's not for public consumption, what do you base your beliefs on then? Why do you believe this? Just curious how you seem so sure about something yet tell me there is no proof and it's not for my consumption? Doesn't that make me an IDIOT for believing what "intel" has to say yet is not for public consumption? Can you please explain to me without being condescending toward me, why you believe this yet you can't prove to me anything? I'm trying to understand how people come to certain conclusions, they are conclusions and assumptions if there is nothing to back this up, just my opinion, I would like to believe all that trust me, but I have been reading about this for over 20 years, so, again, it's possible, but nobody knows when and if it will happen. These are just someone's means of boosting their website traffic or selling survival gear as far as I am concerned.

CroatianLight

You don't choose to believe, you feel truth, it resonates, you access your higher self, none of this resonates with me and I don't see it in the near future.

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:You don't choose to believe, you feel truth, it resonates, you access your higher self, none of this resonates with me and I don't see it in the near future.

I have some other sources which more or less confirm most of the items Posted by John MacHaffie

CroatianLight

Well, all the power to you if you choose to believe whatever it is you believe in. John is not a reliable source as far as I am concerned, he's been harping topics for years without any results so, he's not on my list of credible sources.
Don't get me wrong, I know that things are going to change, I know all of this, that's why I asked you in a post how you knew about the Annunaki and if you had read Zecharia Sitchin's work, I know who they are and what they are doing and have been doing, I just don't think that anyone knows really when it's going to happen. We as mass consciousness create the realities, there has to be a certain percent of us awake and once we reach that awareness level then things starts to crumble and fall apart for the Cabal. So don't think I don't believe in certain things, it's the people that give out this intel that I don't find trustworthy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum