OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective Empty On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective
March 2, 2014 by andreastar00
On Prosperity, Lack, and Perspective Pot-of-goldLike everyone I know, I’ve given a lot of attention and thought to prosperity.  With the talk of revaluing currency, the global reset, and the continuing needs of Lightworkers, there’s a lot to think about.
My own life experience has been all over the place with this issue.  I’ve been at both ends of this scale over the last 55 years, from in the place of having more than I needed to being homeless and having nothing at all.  There were lessons to learn from both perspectives.  There was also moments of struggle and great beauty as well.
If I were to be asked to choose which of these extremes I got the most value out of, I would have to say that being on the slim end of the financial stick was where I gleaned the most value.  That’s because the most poignant and gorgeously stunning realizations about what’s truly valuable came to me during the most challenging of situations.
These realizations of what has value to me and what is really important in my world are treasures that no amount of money can buy.  I’m not saying that one must be dirt poor to have these sorts of revelations, but for me, this is how it played out, and as usual, it did so in the most extreme and dramatic fashion.
This is perhaps why when I look at the prosperity issue I tend to see it a bit differently than most.
In the first place, in my world, being wealthy is about much more than money, much more than any ‘thing’ I could own.  I value that which can’t be lost, taken, devalued, or even gambled away.  There’s no possession that can’t be replaced.  I ought to know, as I’ve lost every single one of mine on several occasions.  Not one of those items were important enough to list here.  Honestly, for the most part, I can’t even remember what they were.
The house, the cars, the stuff that filled the house or the storage units, all gone in the blink of an eye, and I can’t remember what was lost.  None of it was vital or even necessary to my existence or to getting me to where I am now.  In fact, from one perspective, it was probably vital for it to be gone for me to move along the pathway that brought me here.
One of the most important revelations from these supposed losses was that what hurt me about it was the attachment I had to the idea that I had so much ‘invested’ in these items.   How determined I was to keep things (notions, emotions, ideas, beliefs and more) and be stubbornly attached and devoted to them beyond all reason!  The time, the money, the energy, and gosh almighty, what a waste of time to acquire them and then lose them again.
The ‘reason’ was because I didn’t want to admit my devotion to them to begin with was off kilter.  The more I owned the more it owned me, as my energy was used up in the storing it, protecting it, cleaning it, and on and on.  My worry wagon was full of anxiety over whether the tower of stuff would bounce and I might lose something I can’t even remember now.  In hindsight this whole scenario looks ridiculous.
I understand now that my attachment was about unresolved emotions, and not about belongings at all.
So, where is the perspective of lack coming from if not from whether or not there is an ample amount of belongings?  The basic truth is that the amount of belongings of the average person in modern times would stun to speechlessness the average person of 200 years ago.
Have our needs changed so much or have our perspectives of what enough and more than enough been manipulated?  How much space do we need to live?  How much food do we need to eat?  How much of every commodity in the world is enough to make one feel as if they are in the flow of abundance?
Once the newest toy is played with and it’s found to not satisfy the emptiness inside (just like the last one), will this be enough?  I think the answer won’t be found in this way, because the question is coming from the wrong perspective to begin with.
No matter what is ‘on one’s plate’ at any given moment, no matter how good, how wholesome, how nourishing or full that plate is; if there is a failure to appreciate it, then there is never enough.  The key and the secret to perceiving abundance is in appreciation whatever it is in the moment.
Abundance is always present, because this is the nature of the Divine Living Universe.  There are no exceptions.  The only question is an abundance of what?  If the answer is that there is an abundance of lack, then it’s time to shift our attention, as this is the force of creation we wield.  Our attention and our focus is the human factor of co-creation we share with the Divine.
If we use it by declaring we have lack, we lack, then we will lack.  It is better to focus on gratitude for the everything we have all the time.  It’s miracle each day to be here.  The sun shines and the wind blows.  The birds fly and the fish swim.  The human heart can love.  Miracles, every one.

Thanks to: http://andreastar00.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum