OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 2, 2014

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: Breakthrough in The Global Accounts  E1517-july2013-hongkong-neilkeenanandcountalbertchiang-newvaluation-globalcollateralaccountshold9328ninetythree29quadrillioninassetbackedfunds-231ab
Update March 2, 2014
Video Highlights

• Peter Eyre – reporting for THE KEENAN TEAM, takes our Jakarta news desk!
  • While Neil has taken on the cabal from the top down, Peter has been taking them on from the ground up – and they’re meeting in the middle as they ravage our common enemy of mankind.
  • We have a high calling.  As Gandhi said, “the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
  • Neil is having breakthroughs in the required process of the opening the Global Accounts for the first time in our existence.
  • Peter calls on everyone who supports Neil Keenan to pull together as one family, quit finger pointing and backstabbing, for the sake of our dramatically important common cause, especially now that victory is within our grasp.
  • We have to stop being sheeple, and become shepherds – in control of our thoughts and lives.
  • While our body may be imprisoned or destroyed, our mind may be forever free.
  • “There is something happening here.  What it is ain’t exactly clear.  There’s a man with a gun over there, telling me I have to beware.”

See the video here…

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

CroatianLight

Neil seems to be a great guy, been watching his moves for a while now on my friends blog jhaines.wordpress.com, hope he pulls this off but surprised he's not dead yet, I guess he's got someone watching over him. Keep up the good work Neil.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Neil is one that I don't get the bad vibe from. :)

CroatianLight

There are some things that don't make sense to me, that nobody asks the questions, but when I ask myself what his motives are, then I can see how some things cannot be made public. I believe his motives are good, I just don't understand how one man can stay alive in this whole scenario as he has the black books, and they contain all the information needed to bring the Cabal down, so yeah, some things don't make sense to me, but I"m sure that will come out eventually.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum