HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» What are Higher Entities?
Today at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Today at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Shill/Pediatrician Exposed: On Camera Admits Vaccines Cause Autism!
Today at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Signs of Spiritual Awakening
Today at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Today at 7:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Are Not Man-Made 5/17/17
Today at 5:35 pm by Avebury

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Today at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV delusions of being the "original 11..."
Today at 3:58 pm by Avebury

» Shamanic Medical Intuitive Sessions for $60 during June 2017
Today at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Protection mandatd has turned into tolerance
Today at 2:13 pm by microaggressor

» Fleet of Mystery Objects Caught In Belize City?
Today at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ET ORIGINS – SECRETS OF THE STAR PEOPLE - The Movie - Tribal Elders Speak Out - 2016 Best ET Movie
Today at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Today at 12:02 pm by topspin2

» To the Perpetrators:
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Winged object appears after huge burst in the sky over Bundoora, Australia plus MORE
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Today at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 20.5.2017
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Podesta Ex Sister-in-Law: Ties To Seth Rich/DC Police Department
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why is there a DNA Double Helix Carved on this 7,000 Year old Portuguese Cosmic Egg?
Today at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the Silent War — Mankind is Under Attack from All Angles
Today at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Original Son and the Maya Matrix Perceptual Mind Maze
Today at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY
Today at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Jailed For Treason - It Has Begun
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beware of “Issuing our own American National Private Bonds Negotiable Instrument – Money Orders” scam!
Today at 6:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Today at 1:03 am by microaggressor

» Amazing grace
Today at 12:38 am by microaggressor

» Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:10 pm

BREAKING:

Kathryn May Ashtar Message 3-11-14… “Sirius ‘UFO’ Brings World Peace!”
Posted on 2014/03/10 by kauilapele

1. NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted. We anticipate that President Barack Obama will be first signatory on the document.

2. There will be declared a Global Celebration of Peace for every person on the planet, regardless of race, religion or nationality, to be marked by one month of singing, dancing and public performances in every village, town, and city on Earth. All expenses are to be underwritten with the funds which would have been allocated for military expenditures.

3. All military personnel will be paid full salary for three months after they turn in all weapons and uniforms and return to rebuild their own families and communities. After that, no expenditure by any individual or nation will be permitted for any military activity or equipment whatsoever. This will free governing bodies to use their resources for infrastructure, water and sanitary systems, sustainable agriculture, and educational and social programs to elevate the conditions for all their citizens.

READ MORE AT:

http://www.oom2.com/t18876-must-readsirius-ufo-brings-world-peaceposted-by-kauilapele-on-2014-03-10#51339
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 am

Thanks Yman 4 bringing this here- I found KP's comment regarding Heather's song focus around Christmas upon "... me & my drum..." leap joyful resonance within me, as that ending of song lyrics in Ashtar's msg. brought tears of joy springing forth from me (not at all a common occurrence for me) upon my initial reading & aloud to spouse (who is of same mind as many of you here regarding "craziness" of galactic realm). Upon my initial discovery of Heather's teamwork via OPPT, i recognized it immediately as brilliant overcoming of the system for benefit of ALL people, beating same at their own game, done in spirit of Love, bringing world back to origins of only true value- Creator Source, People, creation- no corporations, hierarchies, so-called "governments" authority any more...
Back to top Go down
kitesantos

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 am

Counting...
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi there kitesantos! What does counting mean?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
kitesantos

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Counting the days....
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar   Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 am

Yes, i think mere days are what we need be counting at this point;

Thanks kitesantos for Ur contribution here, and Welcome!  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down

"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: GALACTIC AWARENESS :: UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA-
Jump to: