Latest topics
» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Blows Whistle on Mandela Effect, Whistleblower Tells All, with proof & examples explained
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Killed Gavin MacFayden
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Foreshadowing Of Things To Come: “This Cyberattack Was Initiated By The U.S. Government
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Your God a Devil?
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is The Power Of Poetry?
Today at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Trump Must Follow Putin!
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer : False-Flag Alien Invasion - (Oct 2016)
Today at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 24: FINAL MILE (before the Feds shut us down)
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Philosophical Concept of Synchronicity
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fifth Estate Casts Its Shadow Like a Massive Mothership
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth 2.0, Part I
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Agree To Disagree
Yesterday at 11:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fukushima – The Untouchable Eco-Apocalypse No One is Talking About
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Lamb of God - Syncretism with Santos Bonacci
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by erwing

» The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!
Yesterday at 5:20 pm by topspin2

» Standing Rock News
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Hollywood Know My 13-Point Grid? by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by erwing

» Ida Lawrence ~ So, it’s Truth Bomb Time?
Yesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing is As It Seems, When People Want to Help The World, They Will Be United
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar

"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kathryn May Ashtar Message 3-11-14… “Sirius ‘UFO’ Brings World Peace!”
Posted on 2014/03/10 by kauilapele

1. NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted. We anticipate that President Barack Obama will be first signatory on the document.

2. There will be declared a Global Celebration of Peace for every person on the planet, regardless of race, religion or nationality, to be marked by one month of singing, dancing and public performances in every village, town, and city on Earth. All expenses are to be underwritten with the funds which would have been allocated for military expenditures.

3. All military personnel will be paid full salary for three months after they turn in all weapons and uniforms and return to rebuild their own families and communities. After that, no expenditure by any individual or nation will be permitted for any military activity or equipment whatsoever. This will free governing bodies to use their resources for infrastructure, water and sanitary systems, sustainable agriculture, and educational and social programs to elevate the conditions for all their citizens.

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

Thanks Yman 4 bringing this here- I found KP's comment regarding Heather's song focus around Christmas upon "... me & my drum..." leap joyful resonance within me, as that ending of song lyrics in Ashtar's msg. brought tears of joy springing forth from me (not at all a common occurrence for me) upon my initial reading & aloud to spouse (who is of same mind as many of you here regarding "craziness" of galactic realm). Upon my initial discovery of Heather's teamwork via OPPT, i recognized it immediately as brilliant overcoming of the system for benefit of ALL people, beating same at their own game, done in spirit of Love, bringing world back to origins of only true value- Creator Source, People, creation- no corporations, hierarchies, so-called "governments" authority any more...

Hi there kitesantos! What does counting mean?

Yes, i think mere days are what we need be counting at this point;

Thanks kitesantos for Ur contribution here, and Welcome!  thumbs up 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum