Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT

Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
[size=21.021020889282227]Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT[/size]
[size=12.012011528015137]Posted on 2014/03/18by kauilapele[/size]
[size=16.516515731811523]Ahhhh… “Give me the Same Old, Same Old, I’m Comfortable With…”…NOT 20140318-091756This deal that seems many are going through at this moment (I’m speaking from my perception only, here), is the realization (often in a seemingly BIG andUP IN YOUR FACE kind of way) that the “same old same old” (aka, the “Same Old Song”, as the photo says) just ain’t cutting it any more.
“Oh, just give me a house (place, person, pet, job, situation) I can be in for ‘the rest of my life.’”
Sorry folks… that paradigm “just ain’t cutting it any more”.
I’ve found, for my Self, that the “smoothest” way to navigate and move through these current times is to release any and ALL attachments to anything.
Does that mean I have to not have things, or people, or concepts, beliefs, understandings…ever?
No.
But… it means releasing any attachment to those things.
For myself, once I’ve “gone through” a moment, it’s time to release that moment, release any attachment to that moment, and move on… to the next moment.
Seems simple… and it is.
The complications come with attachments. And I know plenty of folks who are discovering that… perhaps one moment at a time, perhaps one attachment at a time, perhaps a wholeboat load at a time… perhaps even a whole planet at a time!!
Of course, it’s possible that all this only applies to me
Aloha, KP

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/
[/size]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum