OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Is This Who We Are? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Is This Who We Are? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is This Who We Are? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is This Who We Are? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is This Who We Are? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is This Who We Are? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is This Who We Are? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is This Who We Are? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is This Who We Are? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is This Who We Are? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is This Who We Are?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is This Who We Are? Empty Is This Who We Are? Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is This Who We Are?
Posted on March 28, 2014 by Visionkeeper
Is This Who We Are? Sunny-beach-bikini-chill-favim-com-761814http://www.favim.com
Okay…I did my weekly television search to see what insanity was on the boob tube today to stay up to date and of course I ran across the 24/7 coverage of the flight 370 fiasco. There were all the talking heads saying what happened, like they have a clue, giving their expert opinions and blabbering on and on. This one guy came on who was a debris expert, whatever the heck his job entails, yapping on and on about what sinks and what floats, where it goes according to currents etc. Then the expert came on who reads the radar images and he began his dialogue by explaining how difficult it is to tell what the images really are( I doubt that!) because of all the trash that is already there in the oceans. What!?
Why is everyone taking the fact the ocean is filled with trash for granted, as if it is no big deal? Apparently the ocean is filled with millions of pounds of pieces of plastic debris from plastic trash breaking down over time. Does anybody seem to care about this fact? Is anybody even trying to collect it and clean it up? Does anyone care what is happening to the ocean and her creatures? Just because the trash is already there it doesn’t make it acceptable! Clean it up. I just can’t get my head around this. If nothing else comes out of this sad tragedy unfolding, I certainly hope it awakens people to what is being done to our oceans. We put no littering signs on our highways and trash bins and hand out fines for throwing away trash, but we do nothing for our oceans. What is becoming of this world? How can we be so callous to what is taking place all around us? How can a so-called debris expert be more interested in how debris collects and travels and not about cleaning it up? The spotlight needs to be focused on NOT trashing our planet to begin with.
How have we become so brain-dead and oblivious to the destruction of our planet? Humanity seems to be sorely lacking concern for the planet on which they live. It is so sad to see what is taking place. These so-called experts talking about the trash in the oceans show no remorse or shock at all. It is nothing more to them than a fact they have learned and are spewing out of their over worked brains to show off for their five minutes of fame on television. I feel like I am caught up in a recurring nightmare that never ends. The world is crumbling and its decay is just accepted and brushed aside. Let us use this tragedy to push the world to clean up their oceans, but more importantly strive to be awakened souls who have no desire to pollute their planet in the first place but rather a desire to protect it.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

2Is This Who We Are? Empty Re: Is This Who We Are? Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

They have lost their connection with mamma earth.  They have to find their way back to her again.  All we can do is be ourselves, make them aware and do what we can to help mamma earth.

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum