Latest topics
»  Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» They Won't Stop Us From Releasing This Video! 2019-2020
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Weird cloud formation sparks UFO speculation
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The RV Plan” by fraudster Ron Giles
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablablah Fulford 11-11-19… “Deliberate implosion of financial system ” yadayadayada
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious Lights in Night Sky Above AZ, TX, TN, UT - TX viewers say light SPLIT in TWO! plus MORE
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Marine Corps: “there is no record of a person named Randy Cramer ever having served in the USMC"”
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | RESEARCH | River Plastic
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Qanon 11/13/19 Suppression/Spies/ Family Titans I bwas fyesse plus more
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Over, Y’All
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Leonid Meteor Shower will Peak this Weekend - Shooting Stars from Comet Tempel-Tuttle
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stina Bo Bina - David Wilcock FINALLY created his own Religion OR He is Commiting TAX FRAUD! Part 1&2
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Are The Coin Investors Paying For This?
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyToday at 8:35 am by RamblerNash

» Sandy Hook Lawsuit Against Remington Sent Back to State Court
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!!
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness, Left Propaganda, What is Reality and Fiction?
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Tully Monster' is more mysterious than ever
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: ‘Fasten Your Van Allen Belts’, An Introduction to the Mother of all Conspiracy Theories
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar Says the FBI Raided Him to Seize Area 51's Alien Fuel. The Truth Is Weirder
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery oxygen fluctuations detected on Mars
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle

It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle Empty It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
It’s Gonna to Take a Miracle
April 14, 2014
D.H. Lawrence said just the fact we’re here is a miracle. I believe everything in this world is miraculous. Walt Whitman agrees: “To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle. Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.”
Sometimes a miracle doesn’t even seem like a miracle, but it changes your life. I went through a health crisis that left me believing it was a miracle that I’m still in this world.
A Course in Miracles states that miracles are normal occurrences. If miracles are not happening, that means something’s wrong.
Sumner Davenport asserted that thinking positively is not sufficient to bring real change. For that it takes a miracle. “Positive thinking by itself does not work. Your embodied vision, partnered with vibrant thinking, harmonized with active listening, and supported with your conscious action, will clear the path for your miracles.”
Phillips Brooks believes that we ourselves are the miracle: “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle.”
According to Saint Augustine, we’re in a land where miracles are natural phenomena: “Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.”
Maybe a miracle is simply a reminder the substance of our world is divine. Dwight Longenecker said, “Maybe miracles are given not to prove anything, but simply to remind us that the physical world is not so solid and real and dependable as we think.”
It takes Buddha to say it so simply: “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.”

Thanks to: http://robspiegel.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum