OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children
Posted on April 22, 2014 by Ken McMurtrie

Rate This

Posted on April 15, 2014 by Family Health Freedom Network
Something for academic consideration. These claims need to be taken seriously, or Vaccinated Children Have Up To 500% More Disease Than Unvaccinated Children Vaccine2effectively shown to be incorrect.
Suspicions have been confirmed for those wary of vaccinating their children. A recent large study corroborates other independent study surveys comparing unvaccinated children to vaccinated children.
They all show that vaccinated children have two to five times more childhood diseases, illnesses, and allergies than unvaccinated children.
Originally, the recent still ongoing study compared unvaccinated children against a German national health survey conducted by KiGGS involving over 17,000 children up to age 19. This currently ongoing survey study was initiated by classical homoeopathist Andreas Bachmair.
However, the American connection for Bachmair’s study can be found at VaccineInjury.info website that has added a link for parents of vaccinated children to participate in the study. So far this ongoing survey has well over 11,000 respondents, mostly from the U.S.A. Other studies have surveyed smaller groups of families.
Nevertheless, the results were similar. Of course, none of these studies were picked up by the MSM (mainstream media). None were funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO) or any national or international health agency or medical profession group (http://healthimpactnews.com).
They don’t dare compare the health of unvaccinated children to vaccinated children objectively and risk disrupting their vaxmania (vaccination mania). The focus for all the studies was mostly on childhood illnesses occurring as the children matured.
Dramatic, debilitating, or lethal vaccine injuries were not the focus since so few, five percent or less, actually get reported to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Injury Reporting System) in the U.S.A. for various reasons including:
* It’s a complicated system that takes time from a doctor’s practice.
* Most parents don’t know about it.
* Only adverse reactions that occur immediately after vaccinations are considered.
* Since VAERS is voluntary, most doctors don’t want to incriminate themselves with vaccination injuries and maintain their denial of vaccine dangers.
Consequently, even the most terrible adverse reactions are minimally acknowledged, while long term negative health issues resulting from vaccines are not even considered relevant.
Different surveys summarized
Read the complete article here.

Thanks to: http://tgrule.com

CroatianLight

I never vaccinated my kids, they are now 35 and 33 ....they rarely go to the doctor and they never had any of the childhood diseases. In those days in Canada, I could opt out for religious reasons, but when we moved to Seattle to complete my PHd, they would not take the kids in school even with the waiver, so I had to get an attorney and get my kids a "blank" vaccination card just so the school could stamp it regardless that I didn't vaccinate the kids. They were 2 months late in registering because of this, but I would not bend on this issue. That tells you how long I have known about this.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

CroatianLight

At the same period, a new book came out "juicing for Life" by the Diamonds, my daughter was a few months old at the time, but when I read about milk and beef, man that scared the crap out of me. Whether this was coincidence or my daughter picked up my reactions which I tend to believe is the case, after she stopped drinking my milk, she balked at the cow's milk. Both my kids never drank cows milk in their lives either. I have to say vaccines and cows milk is the worse that can happen to your child. Looking back now, that was synchronicity, not coincidence.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have much the same story. I worked in the pharma biz for 4 years from 1970 to 1974. I then became aware of the poison in vaccines. So a decade later when I had my twins I refused vacs. But I just plain and simply forged their vacs cards for school. Did it again 10 years later with my 2 youngest.

My daughters DID have their sons vaccinated. Gavin, now 5, is sick ALL the time. The latest is a parvo virus that blew his face up and turned him red and swollen. Chronic ear infections, etc. etc. I wish I could get them to see how easy it would be to just say NO! There are exemption forms all over the place that satisfy the schools now. You just have to stay firm in your convictions.

CroatianLight

Yes it must be hard Purps watching your kids going through this with the knowledge you have. My daughter gets vaccinated each year now because she works in the health industry and claims that she has to, afraid to lose her job, but one must question at that point what is more important your job or your health? How little do we love ourselves when we knowingly harm ourselves? It hurts me, in fact she's stopped contact for a while now because I could not stay silent on this. I hope she will one day realize that I want nothing but love for her and that we do things out of love for our kids, not because we want to control their lives. They each have to learn their lessons I guess, but this one is an ugly one especially with today's vaccines, they are 50X more toxic and kids get 50% more of them then my kids did way back then.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is very hard CL! Every time I get an update I have a bloody tongue from biting it so I don't come off as critical. My other grandson is also compromised as my daughter receives gov assistance and again mandatory or no help. She is also in the health care industry and "HAS" to get the poison or out of work. They got them so scared to stand up it is frustrating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum