OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
When Faced with Uncertainty EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Faced with Uncertainty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Faced with Uncertainty Empty When Faced with Uncertainty Fri May 02, 2014 11:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

When Faced with Uncertainty

Posted on May 1, 2014 by Ines Radman

This post might be a bit long, but I try and keep my posts short most of time because if you have not noticed, I post at least twice a week.
Before I start with this post, I want to make a few things clear. I do not claim to know everything, I don’t want you to believe anything I write, rather do your own homework and find your own truth. I have been at this (my journey) for over 30 years, and I still don’t feel that I have learned everything, each day for me is a lesson.
When I first started this blog, I really wasn’t sure what I was going to write about, so I let time lead me to where it needed to go and I think that I know what I need to do and that is expose the false channels, the false entities, the fake gurus, ascended masters and all of those that are trying to slow us down from our graduation or to keep us from the real truth about who we are and why we are here.
Kathryn E. May was my first expose and I’m not done with her yet, but she is also involved with GFOL (Galactic Federation of Light)whom her group at Hollow Earth Network refer to as the “galactics”.
Now before I go into these entities and groups, we need to understand that there are 2 types of higher dimensional beings that contact humans through telepathy or channeling. I don’t know about the other methods, so I’m only going to cover these two.
1. These ones respect the Universal Laws and our free will, even the bad guys free will. They do and say on behalf of and for the whole of consciousness. They are connected to Source, introduce themselves as being from Source and understand we are all ONE. They look to higher dimensions for wisdom and offer their wisdom to the ones below their soul maturity.
These are what we consider loving and positive and do not interfere with our affairs, do not give predictions, do not give advise on how to live, breath, meditate or think, they merely provide us with wisdom and support.
2. These ones disrespect Universal Laws and infringe on our free will, because they lack the understanding that we are the same as them or they have disconnected from Source and want to play gods. They are only interested in being worshiped and some entities use our negative emotions as their food. They love to give dates, make promises, they survive in a hierarchy because of their worship values, their goal is to dis-inform humanity because they know how powerful we are, they know we are about to graduate to higher dimensional beings, and they are soon to lose their 4th dimensional residence as it is being dismantled, it will no longer exist because there is no more need for karma. That was part of our experiment which will soon be over and done with.
Sheldon Nidle is a con artist and fraud and has a long history of fake predictions. In 1996 he predicted that aliens and Arch-(Archon)angels from Sirius were going to come to earth and beam up everyone. Nothing happened, but he said it DID happen and that we are in a hologram. He seems to have changed his mind. He has “predicted the world is going to end multiple times. He has announced this “message” in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2013 and now of course he says they are coming sometime in 2014.
The real purpose of the GFOL is exposed “First Contact is the vehicle that transports you to a most magical and divine realm”. They use the guise of “figurative speech” but I think we can take what Nidle is saying literally when they say “First contact is to take you there”. This is project Bluebeam – the fake rapture/false flag ET landing under the sugary disguise of being led to a “very sacred place”. Is not GAIA a very sacred place?  We do NOT have to go anywhere with Anyone for ascension or to find our divinity.
The more I think about this, First Contact is definitely the Project Bluebeam/Montauk Project, (look it up if you’re not sure what it is)/fake rapture/ascension/merkaba.
Sheldon Nidle is to be suspected. Supposedly (I have read from expert sources who recognize implant behaviours), he has a chip implant through which these “messages” from the GFOL are coming from. Sometimes those messages actually sound like they know what’s going on – which then makes Nidle sound credible. But his most recent posts really sent up warning flags to me. It’s easy to take what was being said figuratively.
I noticed when doing a google search on GFOL or Ashtar texts, top results will not show anything opposing them, I had to go a few pages deeper to find the posts of people screaming hoaxes and frauds. Try it yourselves. It’s classic programming, search results push the messages and suppress the pages/sites that are questioning them. Doesn’t that give you shivers to know that someone is ensuring you only see the positive side of GFOL and Sheldon Nidle? Don’t believe me, try it yourselves.
The GFOL’s influence over internet search results and the style and construction of the messages are clearly Psy-operation that is run and funded by American political and corporate powers for their own financial gain and has the added bonus of herding the sheep into their paradigm of mind control.
Notice how on their messages: “Your whole lifestyle is going to change quite remarkably, and in time many of you will be like us Galactic travelers”. Lifestyle is going to change? How do they know this unless they will be forcing me to do something against my own free will or not giving me a choice? What happened to free will? “Many of you” means not all of us, in other words, be afraid that you may not be the one and hope that you are.
Let’s look at several Sirian predictions. Currently, GFOL predict a great shift in our reality starting from 2012 to 2017. (Shit, I could have predicted that myself). These messages are more or less consistent among the channels, there is this persistent problem: They already predicted radical events. Such as mass landings of GF and several days of darkness in 1995-2003. Since this didn’t happen, they have lost credibility.
If these channels are real, then we can ask ourselves whether they are genuinely mistaken in the predictions or whether the false predictions are intended for our disinformation. This is a very important question as it relates to our future and historical changes of our reality.
Unfortunately, the GFOL along with Sheldon Nidle as their channel and Kathryn E. May as their channel for Ashtar and Sananda have not once yet given a correct prediction. Not only did they miss days or months or years, but nothing EVER happened.
Now, if you tell me that you will be at my house tomorrow and you don’t show up, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain. I would probably do it the 2nd time as well, shit happens. But if it happened the 3rd time, I would never consider you to be a trustworthy individual and it would take a long time for you to gain my trust again. End of story. We deal with these things everyday in our lives and when someone lies or doesn’t do what they said they would do, after a few changes, we stop trusting!
Why would these entities be any different? Here we are talking about entities we can’t see, feel or hear, who are channeling through an individual that we also don’t know personally in most cases and after years of bad predictions, don’t you feel you have been duped?
Their reasons or excuses are usually explained that they simply got delayed in our reality, therefore we conclude that the change is likely coming but not as predicted. I don’t buy this for several reasons. Why do these entities even bother to give predictions when we know that only CREATOR knows everything. Why bother give dates and timelines? If timelines and realities cross over or get delayed, then why don’t they explain it to these channels? Wouldn’t it be more plausible to expect things to change despite the predictions?
The soonest, earliest radical changes are repeatedly channeled by Sheldon Nidle who communicates with Sirians  and Kathryn E. May who communicates with Ashtar Command of GFOL, Lord Sananda, St. Germain, ARCHON-Angel Michael. They channeled a prediction of disclosure for 2011, global governance changes, currency resets, Dinar revaluations and Sirian and GFOL mass landings in 2012, they both channel that there would be temporary evacuation for humans so that Gaia can go through her birthing process and pole shift. Sheldon talks about the sun disappearing and it being pitch black. He predicted very specific unambiguous changes that didn’t come true.
So, how do we make sense out of all the messages? We have to make sense of the communications somehow, but first we must understand that not all beings communicate with us for our greater good.
Why don’t predictions come true?
1. These entities lied to us.
2. These entities are confused.
3. These entities are telling us their truth which can be very different from ours.
My answer to this is NONE OF THE ABOVE. These entities that contact humans do not respect our free will. I have written about this countless of times that we live in a free will universe and we are not to be interfered with. Those celestial beings of true light only contact us to let us know we are not alone, they offer their wisdom and they let us know that we are all from Source.
Those that do not respect the Universal laws are dark entities and have their own agendas which have nothing to do with helping us.
My final thoughts: What is the big deal about all the changes happening? We are not physical bodies, we are souls on an eternal journey using this vehicle to experience 3D reality, soon we will no longer need this 3D body and physical death is only a transcendence of the soul into a new paradigm that IT chooses through free will. This obsession about aliens, ET’s, alien contacts, so called Divine beings are all designed to confuse us, to separate us and create dis-unity among us, to keep us in fear and ignorance and to SLOW down our imminent graduation into a higher dimensional being.
In the end, it really doesn’t matter how it will happen, it just will because it’s part of the Divine Plan we all agreed to participate in. We all knew the 3D duality would be challenging especially for those of us that came here from higher dimensions.
So let’s all just get along, love one another and help one another prepare for the changes. It doesn’t matter when and how or who, what matters is that we all work together and start healing from our trauma based experiences here on Earth.
Are you ready? Do you know what it takes to be ready? Here is my question to you, that you need to ask yourself.
Can you at any given moment just walk away from your home, your family, your loved ones and friends without a second thought knowing you are about to embark on your journey into light?
If your answer is no, then you are not ready. You are still thinking as a materialistic human embodied being, you have a lot of work to do yet, so instead of obsessing about who is coming and what the ships look like, start preparing yourself for that moment when you will just walk away from everything in anticipation of the new paradigm of “Light and Love”.
Have a nice day and have a great weekend!

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum