OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Rebuttal of Silly Messages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Rebuttal of Silly Messages Empty A Rebuttal of Silly Messages Tue May 27, 2014 3:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Rebuttal of Silly Messages
Posted on May 27, 2014 by Ines Radman

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May My comments will be in red. 
Something fantastic is happening right now.
Everything you thought was real is shifting, evolving, changing.  We are protecting you in new ways.  The first step has been to send higher dimensional beings to Earth as walk-ins to lift the vibration of all Cabal members.  You are going to see the Dark Hats suddenly changing their tune, and they will be as surprised by it as you will be.
I sure would like to know who these walk-ins are. For years it was planned to get rid of the Cabal, to arrest them and serve them with justice, now you are going to lift their vibration, awesome. So, when will this finally be done? You have been saying that it is done for years now. 
Think of it!  It is a wonderful plan, a reverse play on what the Reptilians did for generations on Earth, subduing and sickening the brightest Lightworkers by inhabiting their bodies.  We are doing the same, with the goal of en-lightening the darkest of those who were brainwashed and controlled by the dark thought-forms which linger from the thousands of years of mind control.  All this will be defeated by the presence of the Light beings who are joining us this very day.  The evidence will reveal itself as the days pass.
Just like the evidence of an RV happening tommorrow and evidence that ascension happened, can you please define what “evidence” means to you?
A new era of reconciliation and joyful cooperation has already begun.  You have seen the trading partnership which Russia and China have newly established.  This has been presented in the U.S (by the cabal media, of course) as a threat and a disaster.  It is not true.  Although the petrodollar will lose its grip on world trade, and the U.S. dollar will indeed drop in value, it will create a new freedom from the Cabal control of the financial markets and world trade.  This is a good thing, and will unfold to allow great freedom of movement and trade throughout the world.
I think that humans are not stupid and already knew this, un-enlightened beings that we are are intelligent to figure this out ourselves, we don’t need you to tell us this. 
It truly is a time of reconciliation and movement toward new systems, new methods, new ways.  Humankind is very flexible, capable of changing direction quickly.  You can look back at old movies and be amazed at the level of dichotomy you can feel, between men and women, black and white, socially powerful and powerless.  Look how quickly things have changed in the last 60 years.  It will change now at warp speed compared to what you have seen before.
Again, why waste so much time and energy regurgitating information that we already know? You are speaking to humans as if they are blind, deaf and without voice. 
You will notice how quickly the incidences of unrest and violence disappear, and how quickly everyone is able to shift their consciousness into higher level thinking, acclimating to the new atmosphere of harmony, trust and cooperation.
Of course, and this is why the new Ukraine government is taking more lethal actions against it’s own people. Of course, and this is why people are dying all over the world from Fukushima poisoning. Trust and cooperation have always existed amongst humans as that is our true nature, it is entities like you that feed us with bullshit trying to confuse us. 
Yes, many of you have been compromised at times by interference from the Dark Ones.  They can be destructive, obstructionist, and sometimes dangerous.  It is their purpose to defeat you, our beloved Lightworkers, because their purpose is to defeat God.  As you know, that is not just an impossible pipedream.  It is just plain silly.  Nothing can win over the power of Light.  The entire Universe is designed, by architecture and intent, to preserve and increase Light.
Dear Sananda, how about some scientific explanation as to how this actually works? 
You, Beloved Ones, are now on the forefront of creating the New Golden Age.  You are establishing the feeling tone, the social conditions, even the beginnings of the new governance.  As you go through your days, interacting with one another, you are laying the groundwork for what is to come for others.  You understand deeply how to preserve your own peace of mind and the peace of others.  You are working out ways to understand and express the meaning of freedom, justice, and equality.
A new governance you say? What’s the purpose of entering the Golden Cage if we still have governance? Come on, stop patronizing humanity, you speak from a higher level to us lower level humans as if you are above us, yet, the truth is that we are we are all equal,  we are the True Light, you’re just a disembodied soul pretending to be Sananda, a celestial accident created by Sophia as she plunged into her Earthly body. You’re jealous of us because we were created in love, while you as inorganic being are an accident. 
We are constantly impressed and gratified to see the creativity with which you carve out new pathways.  You are original and unique, and you hew to the path of Oneness at the same time.  This is new ground for all of you – something you harbored in your heart, tried to shape into reality in your minds, but there was no template, no present day experience to rely upon, and yet you feel your way with confidence and joy.  It is wonderful to behold the way you nudge and comfort each other simultaneously.  You have become such Masters of communication, even with the limits of your language and your electronic aids.
Who is we? Your hierarchical groups of archons? Come on, you’re patronizing us again with this crap, we already know who we are and we are limitless. 
Continue, dear brothers and sisters.  Keep going.  You are forging new pathways, as you celebrate your newfound closeness and Love.  You are not afraid to express that love, regardless of the circumstances.  Strangers, partners, new friends or old companions, you build the bridge of affection and understanding.  We admire your courage and your light-heartedness.  This combination of simply forging ahead regardless of the challenges, regardless of the requirements being new and unfamiliar, and your joy at the prospect of creating anew is a precious human quality.
And We are constantly amazed at your veracity of insisting that we don’t know who we are, we are amazed that you still feel we need to be taught about our human qualities. 
When the law enforcement people begin to realize that they have little to do but rescue kittens and lost children, record fender-benders, and help old people carry their parcels; when teachers begin to see their children for the angels they really are; when the soldiers all come home to the loving embrace of their families, it will then dawn on everyone that the world is no longer what they thought it was.  It is coming, Beloved Ones, it is here.
It is here? Like the RV it is here? Like Ascension it is here? So what is your point? 
Your blessings will be bestowed upon you with great joy, and when you receive the economic blessings, it will be without worry for its being stolen or taxed or in any way interfered with.  You will find new found freedom with these gifts, since many of the terrible traumas you have suffered will be easily resolved when you have the means to take the needed action.  Now, let me explain how we envision this transition.
This money thing, have been listening and hearing about it for years. What time frame or what dimension or what reality are you referring to? Maybe the RV happened in another timeline? So, money makes the world go round? 
You live still within the conditions which were created by the Cabal, where everything depends upon money, because money represented power.  You, my dear friends, are the new power because you are going to be wealthy.  You will have the means to pay for the help you need legally, for instance, to overturn the travesties of justice which have imprisoned political prisoners and innocent bystanders, because it has been obvious to all that money can buy you freedom.  So, buy your freedom, in any form you see fit, and do the same for your loved ones and fellow humans.
The last sentence is just incredible, that you would tell me I can buy my freedom. I don’t need to buy my freedom, I am already free, I was always free and will continue to be free with or without money. 
This will be the transition time, when all the rules which were established by the Cabal will be used to overturn the very rules which enslaved you.  You will be the ones who “beat them at their own game,” so to speak.  Yes, it sounds a bit conniving, doesn’t it?  You must learn to re calibrate your thinking.  The rules of the game which the Dark Ones established are not sacred, neither are you like them if you play within the framework of their established practices for the time being.  It is simply a necessary part of the shift, that those who see the corruption and greed should defeat it by coming out on top, thereby changing the game.
Well Kathryn, you’ve outdone yourself! Wow, such fascinating information! I shall sleep lighter tonight after learning so much from you and Sananda. How blessed I am! 
We have given you the means to create a bridge to a new life.  Money in the hands of Lightworkers in great numbers is a completely new phenomenon.  Do not underestimate the power you will have when you organize now.  Your political system in the United States has been completely overtaken by the back-room money handlers who simply elect the people who are most willing to be bought and who will cooperate in their schemes to gain power on all fronts.  The protective screen of corporations and banks, and the power to write laws to protect themselves is the system they have used to rake in billions of dollars and use it to promote their own agenda.
Oh here we go again about money. Can’t wait to get rich and buy my own freedom. Just think Kathryn, you won’t need to scam anyone on their health insurance once you get rich. You won’t need to live off donations, wow, you must be really excited!
Your first act of storming the Citadel will be to either buy out or turn your backs on every form of graft, inequality, extortion or blackmail-backed system in existence.  If you don’t like the educational system in your town, create a new one. If the police force is brutal and arrogant, stop the flow of money to it and create your own neighborhood crew to help and assist rather than “police” your streets.  This will now be possible because of the dismantling of all weaponry.  The dangers you have faced in the past will no longer exist.
Hmm, I thought once everyone Ascended we wouldn’t have to worry about these silly little things and thugs.  Well, I still hear the guns, rockets and missiles landing in Ukraine, Syria, Lebanon, what about Palestine, when will they stop using weapons there? 
The possibilities are unlimited.  If you don’t like the government, form a new one, along with the intelligent and dedicated souls who have already began to form your new Constitution-based governments.  When money is no object, and no one can buy out your dream from under your noses, the resistance will drop away.
We will not need a new governance. We will govern ourselves, when there is peace/love/prosperity, humanity does not need to be governed. We did just fine until governments came along. 
There is yet more good news.  As this message is being written, a new world is beginning.  The energy grid around the planet that supported and protected the Forces of Darkness has been dissolved.  No soulless or heartless being will be allowed to continue in their devious work.  All will now be given “walk-in” souls to lift and humanize them.  No more will assassins and ruthless abusers be allowed to exist, walking freely among you.  All will be reconfigured, because humankind has now reconfigured the rules by which life on Earth will be governed.
Right, and you Kathryn believe in Santa Claus. People are dying in Ukraine, so when does this all take effect? Oh right. It is done!
I send you my blessings and my endless Love, Dear Ones.  You are heroes, all, and now you will be free to act on your Love, your inspiration, and your feelings of Oneness.  It is truly a new day, and we are here weeping tears of joy for your triumphs.
I am your Sananda, your brother, in Love and Light.
You’re not my brother, and if you really are, why don’t you come down and introduce yourself? 
Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, May 26, 2014, 10 PM, New York
Permission is given to copy and share this message, providing it is given in its entirety without additions or deletions, and credit is given to the channel and to the website,www.whoneedslight.org.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2A Rebuttal of Silly Messages Empty Re: A Rebuttal of Silly Messages Tue May 27, 2014 4:02 pm

1ness

1ness

I will keep my rebuttle simple
A Rebuttal of Silly Messages 9k=

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum