OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Knowledge Cures Slavery EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knowledge Cures Slavery

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Knowledge Cures Slavery Tue May 27, 2014 5:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Knowledge Cures Slavery
Posted on May 27, 2014 by Ines Radman

I am pretty sure that Cameron Day is the first person to coin the phrase” The New Age” movement to the “New Cage”Movement. I recently heard Mark Passio use the same phrase, that’s cool, more people are using it. Cameron spoke about the new cage in a story of chickens, they were released out of their coops and they were so excited and thought they were free. After roaming around for a while, they discovered that there is a fence around them and another world beyond that, they then realized that they were not actually free, their cage just expanded.
Earth is a farm and humanity is the livestock of the farm. Do you accept that concept as the eternal condition? Do you accept that it’s just how it’s always been, is now and must always be? Do you think there is something that can be done about that condition? Do you think that we are somehow complicit in the continuation of that condition, most of all, probably the people who are actively in control of humanity and I’m talking about the other human beings that are in a position of power and influence meaning in control of humanity. They are playing ball with their own captors, their own abductors, their own en-slavers/masters.
So, it’s the condition of a small group of house slaves that is controlling the rest of the slaves on the plantation. We are the plantation slaves, while the house slaves who also are slaves to their master oversee us as well.
In a plantation setting, during the civil war in America, the owners of the plantation could not possibly control the African American slave population that was brought to America against their will from parts of Africa.
I am not very well versed in that part of history therefore, please don’t hold it against me if I get some facts wrong, it’s not the details but the system of slavery that should be focus of this story.
Not enough actual physical manpower existed to do the work. The plantation owners had to hire people to control the slaves through physical force and guns. These were “hands” that they hired  for the plantation, but that still wasn’t enough so they had to get the slaves themselves by promising them gifts and perks that they would get if they played ball with the owners. I imagine it must have been hard to work against your own people and mistreat your own people so the offering must have been much higher to entice them into doing that. These were known as “house slaves” or slaves that kept other slaves in line. They were often more brutal than the hired hands that were paid to keep the slaves under control on the plantation.
This is the scenario that we are witnessing or living through when it comes to governments of the world, playing into this entire agenda and scenario that is directed by non-human intelligence.
Enough information has been provided in a linear progression and in a very logical progression to help  people understand the fact that yes, this is a condition of slavery, yes it’s a condition of being held under duress, against our will, an abductee scenario, kidnapping, hostage scenario here on Earth and it is not just controlled by human beings. It is something other than a human intelligence that is ultimately feeding off the human energy, that is being held captive here.
It’s been called several things, a quarantine around the planet, a veil, or prison planet system.  In fact, Earth has been quarantined for millions of years, this part was mainly because certain aliens didn’t want others to take the planet over, later it was because we were too aggressive to be let loose into the solar system, in other words it was for our own good and for protection of the solar system and universes.
Many people will instantly jump to the conclusion that it’s a horrific and very disempowering view. People will say anybody who talks about this being a possibility about what is happening on Earth is a disinformation agent against humanity and is working for the dark side, because by talking about the possibility that Earth is actually a farm system, a literal farm system and that humanity has been kept against their will as livestock and in a state of slavery, that somehow that is a totally disempowering position to tell the truth about.
Telling the truth and no matter how dark that truth may be is always empowering, it’s always putting us in a position to better understand the patterns that are taking place both within us and around us in our environment. Knowledge,  when it is actively applied gets converted to power in the real world.
Ignorance is the only thing that is ever negative and dis-empowering, not knowing, and the greatest form of ignorance, the greatest mechanism of any controller can be used against people they seek to control. They want to cut those people off from the knowledge of their true origin because without that knowledge, you have no reference point for where you came from and the scenario or condition that got you to where you are now.
And if you don’t understand those reference points and that framework for what lead to the current condition, you are highly dis-empowered to get to the root causes, make an accurate diagnosis and then take the proper action to reverse that condition, and bring in what you really want to see manifesting in your life. That is how dis-empowerment really works, by cutting people off from the knowledge of their true origin, not by sharing that knowledge in an empowering way and letting people know yes, there is something that can be done about it.
Absolutely, no matter how dark it seems, it doesn’t make a difference what the nature of these beings are, the solution is always the same. It is to step into your own personal power, understand your absolute ownership of your own self and your own free will decisions to behave in particular ways and to step in to the power to make those decisions for yourself and then use the all powerful magic word which is the word of all power and strength in the Universe and that is NO.
When somebody is trying to take your personal power,  then step into the truth and say NO to them. When we do that collectively as a species against whatever force is seeking to enslave us, nothing can stop us. Nothing can prevent us from claiming our freedom and embodying it and living it once we are willing to do that in a big way.
Being detached from knowledge, one can only develop a sense of fear, which is another tool being used against us, ignorance leads to fear.
The ignorance people are choosing to hold on to, and to what really happened in the ancient past is driven by fear. They are fearful because it’s a big unknown yet we are up against a very difficult situation if the truth is told. Nobody is saying this is going to be easy, there is going to be very specific requirements to reversing the current human condition.
Human beings will say: “We want happiness, we want peace, we want freedom, we want prosperity etc.”, but there are specific requirements that exist to obtain those conditions, especially if those conditions are not currently present.
If they are not currently present that means that a specific polarity is operating in place to keep or prevent those conditions from manifesting and there are requirements for reversing those polarities. If conditions for meeting the requirements to create that change, if those conditions are requirements for obtaining those conditions aren’t met, the conditions don’t just reverse themselves automatically by magic. We have to understand that this is counteracting a lot of New Cage notions about how change gets created in our lives, and it’s really removing the rose colored glasses about what a lot of people have been deliberately lied to how we are creating the conditions in which we live and operate, and perpetuating those conditions.
People think that requirements somehow don’t exist to create real and lasting change. The main requirement is deep knowledge, this is another huge thing that is so downplayed especially in the New Cage movement.
The New Cage movement wants to take the emphasis off the role of knowledge. They are teaching people that knowledge isn’t specifically required, it’s not as important as just feeling or caring or loving.
All those things above are important, but they need to be combined with the deep knowledge of what has gone on here in the past and is going on here now in the present with our species.
If that knowledge is absent, the knowledge to obtaining the information to change, we are being discouraged at looking at it, because it’s uncomfortable or time consuming or because we can’t accept the truth of our origins, as long as that knowledge continues to remain ignored, the manifestation of the desired conditions that we say we want is going to remain impossible. Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is slavery, death and chaos and that’s why both knowledge and knowledge of what happened in the ancient past, it has been attempted to be meticulously preserved by our ancient brothers and sisters by writing down these histories, attempting to archive and protect that knowledge and pass that information down to newer generations/societies. It is an amazing labor of love that they have done for us, and we take that knowledge seriously it can empower us to reverse the condition that we are currently in.
Learn, be aware, read, study, find mentors that will save you much time in putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. The emphasis of  off the books in the New Cage movement is very disturbing trend.
Meditating, going within, getting in touch with your inner self, connecting to your higher self is all extraordinarily important but do not say that is the only form of knowledge out there, there is external knowledge about what happened to our species in the past.
The ancient texts of Gnostics for example are not just myths. Can you even imagine how hard it was to write things in the past and how primitively hard it was to do everything by hand?  We didn’t always write or speak in the past, because we are once highly evolved beings and we communicated telepathically, we were connected to akash, to source, we didn’t have agreements with time therefore everything was in the same timeline.
In ancient times, there were visitors to this planet and we were genetically altered many many times so that we were altered into lower forms of beings and lost our abilities to telepathically communicate and somewhere in that timeline we had to develop speech and learn language thus start writing it down so that it could be passed down to us today.
Some researchers and historians will say that we were genetically altered to serve a purpose for those that altered us, to be slaves to them, I would go one step further and say that not only were we needed for them, but they also knew our power and magnificence and didn’t want us to continue with our evolution. Traps were set, all kinds of horrible things were done to us throughout Earths’ history and ours. Some of us here were also the ones to plant seeds on Earth, to populate Earth with animal species, work on the grids, etc., we’ve come back into lower density forms to help with the transcendence into New Earth, to rid ourselves of slavery, so we are not slaves because we are lower beings. We were higher and very highly evolved humans who were and still are highly regarded in the Creation of all that is. We are the only species in all of existence to have so many different gene codes, DNA structures, we are a mix of many different races and species.
We shouldn’t be here, we shouldn’t be in this condition, we shouldn’t be in this situation where we are struggling to find ways to come together. Before we can even attempt to make any changes, we must first become Unity Consciousness, we must become one, one voice, one family, one LOVE, one energy….where do we start, how do we start, where do we go from here?
We start by understanding our past and our origins. That will empower us to collectively move forward. I keep repeating myself in all of my posts that time is running out, although it may appear on the surface that we are winning, we must also take into consideration planetary positions, portals and we must use this 2 year period to get this done, otherwise, we may have to wait another 25,000 years to try again. Let’s assume I’m wrong, about that timeline, but regardless, that should not change anything. The course is the same, the cause is the same, the requirement is the same, the end result is the same. LOVE, PEACE, SELF GOVERNANCE, STAR NATION STATUS.
Are you ready? What are you waiting for? No, no, the ships are not coming to save us, if that was the case they could have come anytime, just like they could have destroyed us anytime if they were the bad guys.
They are waiting for us, we are waiting for us.

Thanks to Ines and well said at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Tue May 27, 2014 6:49 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Not wishing to divert from the post I have a question.

A question for our American friends.

We see in the above post the definition

"African American"

We see published globally definitions like

"African American"
"Irish American"
"Mexican American"
" insert a different nationality American"

My question is to our American friends

As an outsider, could you please explain what is so appallingly wrong with being simply "American"?

Why a need to place a connection with another country decades, or even centuries in the past in front of the country that is in fact home.

3Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well now that is a fantastic question!!!

I am of Irish/ Welsh/ Scottish descent, or so I am told,  and I have never called myself an Irish/ Welsh/ Scottish American.

I was born in this country therefore as much as it pains me to say I am an American. Whether I like it or not. 

Maybe because of the race issue. So many have been persecuted at the hands of the immigrants that came here centuries ago and created such horror to the real Americans that are now called Native American Indians. They are the only true and rightful "owners" to this country if you ask me. Also the Mexicans. People freak out at illegal immigration but fail to understand it was theirs first. 

It is really messed up! I think some are embarrassed to be Americans. By adding a different tag to it they may be trying to separate themselves from the bad rap somehow.

4Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

so now this is stuck in my head....

5Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Wed May 28, 2014 7:59 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

Hello purple

For the record, there is nothing wrong with being American, whatever the ancestry. Americans are generally a fine people, with many redeeming qualities. To be embarrassed by the actions of whatever collection of inadequates are currently "in charge" is quite normal and happens to us all.

For Scotland, there is the permanent shame of inflicting Blair upon the world, yet is it the fault of Scots?...of course not. It is the fault of the system that creates such deviants. The original question was asked of some folks from Kansas that were here for a week or so when on of the ladies said her son asked her

" When you go to England are there any African British there"

I asked her (and her mother) why can't people just be happy to be Americans, you would have thought by the response I had spoken for the silenced.!

There is no such beast as African British/English, it is an oxymoron in fact, someone is one nationality or another other than dual nationality by marriage or parents. And unlike America, Aussie, or Canada, even Russia or China...Africa is a continent not a country.

As an outsider it seems that being an American is somewhat undesirable and secondary to some, and that is more a reflection those who take all America has given them and then wish to be something not quite American.

Nothing wrong with heritage and researching individual history at all, I am related to this chap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Bill_Hickok

And have family in California, Canada, and Aussie, and one of my brothers has found a direct line back to 1564 in one English county.

Fascinating stuff, but nothing more than history, if I had been born in Aussie (which nearly happened) would I regard myself as an Aussie or a Pom?

6Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Wed May 28, 2014 10:53 am

1ness

1ness

bs4ever wrote:Not wishing to divert from the post I have a question.

A question for our American friends.

We see in the above post the definition

"African American"

We see published globally definitions like

"African American"
"Irish American"
"Mexican American"
" insert a different nationality American"

My question is to our American friends

As an outsider, could you please explain what is so appallingly wrong with being simply "American"?

Why a need to place a connection with another country decades, or even centuries in the past in front of the country that is in fact home.

I see it as, Divide and Conquer. They want us to think in those terms and BE PROUD of it. They do not want us ever to understand we are all one. This country has been trained and brainwashed very well in that we are all individuals. It is the same with Countries and Nationalities. These are all MENTAL constructs. There is only Mother Earth and her Earthlings.. Once that is realized WE the People of the world will live in Peace.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

7Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Wed May 28, 2014 11:01 am

1ness

1ness

What is an American? There is North America and South America. Which is the real Armerican? Which again is a dividing mental construct. I had a friend from Brazil who thought it ridiculous that North "Americans" claim that title. I agree. We are all of Mother Earth. jmho

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

8Knowledge Cures Slavery Empty Re: Knowledge Cures Slavery Wed May 28, 2014 4:11 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

1ness wrote:We are all of Mother Earth. jmho

Amen to that.

It will quite some time before a majority begin to examine that concept in my view, the spiritual work continues

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum