OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Vaughn!

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Your Welcome Nanna, how you been? Hope all is Good....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Been pretty good Vaughn,had the flu for 3 weeks that knocked me around a bit but really can't complain!! I'm glad to see you back, hadn't seen you for a while! Hope you are well too xx

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

I knows its late, but I wish Me,You,Purpz,1ness and Marty could all get Together. Feels like a little Family... Peace&Love

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well if it ever RV's Vaughn we are defs meeting up, this is defs a little family! xx

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

I hope so, I just bought Dinar yesterday an I dont know how people have delt with the wait.. Love & Lite

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IF it does ever RV we are going to have the best PARTY we can! EPIC times ahead!

WOOT!!!

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  1876876985  :msn33:  :jumping:  :cheers1:  yeah  :penquin002:

bs4ever

bs4ever

I think you should extend some international invites, there are some American rifle ranges that would be very much worth a visit....and I could actually afford to feed the "bangsticks" of choice on the day.....don't leave me out

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhh bs4 I am international too and YOU are defs on the list!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yes this is entire family outing for sure! ALL are included!

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Its like a TV series on here and Stage3Alpha  , only places I go beside my Youtube subscriptions.. We need to plan a place and get things figured out???? "Out Of Mind Party"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

haha an Out Of Mind Party!!!!

Where would we want to meet? Somewhere in the States? Or maybe an island get away. Hawaii or the Caribbean maybe? Somewhere beautiful....

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Bora Boraora

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Beyond perfect. What do you all think?

We might have to turn this into an annual event and go different places.

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Sounds Good to me..

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What about tsunamis?

bs4ever

bs4ever

Vaughn Carey wrote:"Out Of Mind Party"

In England that name is taken.....they used to call themselves conservatives ;-)

bs4ever

bs4ever

Yep that location does it for me, who would like to join me fishing for the communal
supper

bs4ever

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:What about tsunamis?

Are they stricter than some nannees? ;-)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha bs4!!! we we sure are not conservative here eh? LOL

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  3510286727

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:ahahaha bs4!!! we we sure are not conservative here eh? LOL

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  3510286727

To many "we" would appear quite mad, what with dinar and divinities.
Once something does happen, as it must with with all from the dollar to the dong we may not seem quite so "quaintly eccentric" eh

Once the initial shock is over with I would gain immense pleasure from using money to do things the bad guys and their spiritual feeders would howl with rage about.

Until then I do believe I would enjoy the shock and the celebration.......and if in America, the freedom of more relaxed shooting on the ranges

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I want to go to the snow! Am I the only one that doesn't live where there is snow?

bs4ever

bs4ever

Snow is best viewed through a window or on a postcard, it's bloody cold gal

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I know but I want to romp in the snow, you know, like a snow bunny!

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

This could just be a Monthly Meeting at cetain locations around the world, better for all of us to see what we have missed. Sounds like we are Family...

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

We can make it what we want it, so let's make this something to look Forward Too. I don't care what you look like, how you talk, walk, sing, whatever, we are what we are and we all know whats up or awake so lets get it going... Peace & Love

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We are family Vaughn!

I think it would be awesome to be able to see in person all of you fantastic people. I feel like I already know you, many of us may have even been known to each other many lifetimes.

So yet more RV news so it looks like this party might be real soon! WOOT!!!

bs4ever

bs4ever

Please......do not ask my wife to sing......she has many fine qualities and is a lovely soul but........please do not ask for verse......I speak from experience

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahahaha

ok but I can not control what will happen around the camp fire sing along. You know how it gets after many adult beverages and the smokey treats we will be providing. People just naturally want to sing! But now I will add ear plugs to the list of party favors goodie bags! hahahahahahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum