» TREK [Part 3] by TS Caladan
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Brian" expected to smash into Ireland and parts of the UK
Today at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Social Media Shock and Awe
Today at 12:17 pm by Avebury

» Max Igan - Covert Weapons - Quiet Wars
Today at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Corrupt Federal Judges, Bankers, Lawyers & Politicians Grow Rich on the Backs of U.S. Inventors
Today at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Are These UFOs Or Is It The Elusive TR3b Stealth Jet plus MORE
Today at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Las Vegas: Magnetic shifts prompt a renumbering for runways at McCarran
Today at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

»  View AN OPEN SECRET
Today at 2:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Suns over Las Palmas Spain plus MORE
Today at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMETHING Landed On The Brazil Coast!
Today at 1:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists warn of 'ecological collapse of the food chain' as study finds flying insect numbers have plunged
Today at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star Trek creator’s son discusses UFOs and aliens
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghost Car Suddenly Appears From Nowhere in Puzzling Video
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanochips and Smart Dust: The Dangerous New Face of the Human Microchipping Agenda
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Part 2: Self-Activating Intelligence of Dragonfly and James Webb Telescopes
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  JAXA discovers 50 km cavern beneath the Moon’s surface - Artificially or natural created?
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by robert18

» Fractures and smoke of the volcano Mount Agung in Indonesia 20 Oct.2017
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Opening Conversation about IAOOM with Muwonge Hassan
Yesterday at 4:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #HATJ & RKB- CRIMINAL MINUTES 10.20.17
Yesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Part 1&2 Secret Space Program Update: New Whistleblower From The “20 and Back” Program via Michael Salla
Yesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ Deep Source & Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel 10/20/17
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by WilliaminUSA

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » * Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... *Date: Friday, 4-May-2012 15:07:11

* Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... *Date: Friday, 4-May-2012 15:07:11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

* Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... *

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 4-May-2012 15:07:11

Hi, Folks -

Found at www.dinarguru.com - this is in reverse chronological order, most recent at the top:

5-4-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 JUST GOT THE CALL THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN and he will not tell me when they will activate...said he will call me later and forex is doing all currencies as we speak.

5-4-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 SOME OF MY PEOPLE ARE SAYING NEXT WEEK AND...THIS GUY WHO CONTACTED US THIS MORNING SAID THE THING YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT MY HONEST OPINION IS THE WRITING IS NOW ON THE WALL AND EVERYTHING IS LINING UP.

5-4-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg The banks worked overtime with processing and we are in the right place for the event to happen...I expect that we are finished and awaiting release or almost finished...we will get you the facts as it happens

5-4-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits things are still moving forward...not allowed to comment much...no person has cashed out...no deals have been made...Will bring news in as the day progresses.

5-4-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman ALL OF THE BANKS ARE LOCKED OUT OF THERE CURRENCY SCREEN, CHANGED USER IDS, CHANGED PASSWORDS, HMMM SOMETHING A BREW. THEN SCREEN CAME BACK AS NORMAL 5 MIN THEN WENT BLACK, ONLY 2 REASON FOR THIS, FOREX UPDATING WITH WARNING THE BANKS WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED EVER OR A COMPLETE CURRENCY RE ALINEMENT WHICH MEANS RV, SO LOOKING REAL GOOD.

5-4-2012 Intel Guru Blaino HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE: CURRENCY SCREENS ARE LOCKED DOWN AND SYSTEM IS IN A "DIAGNOSTIC" MODE (READ THAT AS 'UPDATE'!!!) THERE IS ONLY A SMALL NUMBER OF...REASONS WHY THIS...IS HAPPENING! THE FIRST WOULD BE A WHOLE NEW "FRONT END" ON THE FOREX, NOT LIKELY, THE NEXT IS A SIGNIFICANT CURRENCY UPDATE (READ THAT AS 'MASSIVE') THAT IS TOO LARGE SCALE FOR A SIMPLE NEW RATE DROP IN. TOO MANY COUNTRIES, TOO MANY CURRENCIES AND ALL THE INTERRELATED CROSS TIED EXTRAPOLATIONS THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY SUCH A THING REQUIRE A SYSTEM WIDE RE-BOOT, WHICH WE ARE SEEING NOW! THIS "COULD" BE A SOFTWARE CHANGE OVER TOO, BUT THAT WOULD BE TO PREPARE FOR ...OUR DEAL! SO, IMHO, IT'S ALL GOOD FROM HERE.

Great, I expect that we will see the domino's start to fall soon. And when one goes...well you know the rest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum