OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Friday, May 30, 2014

Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians

BellaGrits] PLEASE LET IT BE KNOWN I WAS ASKED TO POST THIS IN THE INTEL4U CHAT ROOM. I WILL NOT AND CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS, MAKE STATEMENTS, OR GIVE MY OWN OPINION. THE FOLLOWING STANDS ON ITS OWN MERIT:

May 30, 2014: Backer of “Global Banking Reset” Pulls Out Over Political Bickering: The signatory to the largest cache of gold bullion in the world pulls out of providing trillions in bullion to back the global reset and new global banking system.

Breach of contract by the U.S. Treasury and amid interference by IMF (International Monetary Fund), Managing Director, Christine LaGarde, President Obama, several key members of the U.S. Congress, Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, and the World Bank has fueled the pullout.

The gold bullion provided by the signatory would have backed the new U.S. Treasury Reserve Notes, known commonly as the TRN.

Use of the new TRN which would primarily occur between central banks, would stabilize the world economy, solve the U.S. debt crisis, provide the basis for debt forgiveness and the standardization and revaluation of all world currencies under a new gold backed system known as the “Global Reset” by those involved in the process.

The gold bullion was scheduled for release to the U.S. Treasury this week, but the signatory announced today that he will move the deal to China and effectively leave the U.S. floundering as the TRN’s have already been printed and distributed to central banks worldwide.

Without the signatory’s gold bullion to back the TRN, the TRN are worthless. Twenty-three central banks are backing the signatory’s move as the frustration of dealing with the U.S. Government's and IMF's failure to communicate with the signatory and fulfill signed contracts have left many central banks reeling.

The signatory states that these individuals, governments and organizations are operating on their own political and financial agendas, jockeying for position and power in the new world financial system and have failed to perform their duties, not only in their positions of power but have also failed to morally protect and serve the citizens of the United States and the world.

The signatory also states he has no political agenda and wishes only to restore balance, fairness and stability to the world banking system.

In closing he says, “As a patriotic U.S. citizen I have a strong desire to keep this deal on U.S. soil, but these individuals have left me no choice.

It is my belief that listening to more misinformation issued by the IMF, U.S .Treasury, and others who operate on their own agenda will result in further delays and continue to stall the recovery of the world economy.”

[BellaGrits] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. THAT ENDS THE REQUESTED POST—BellaGrits

[BellaGrits] Take care all. God Bless You!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[downunder] Is this Michael Cottrell???

[sooner84] If what Bella says it true, then seems that would cause tremors throughout dinarland.

[musiccitylady] soooooooo, if the backer has pulled out, imo no rv expected, am I correct?

[misskitty05] Things change by the second in dinarland ... let's just keep the faith

[smilestuff] This seems very similar to the announcement right before kuwait rv'd....deny then do it

[moneydr] IMO this is analygous to what happened the night before Kuwait had their currency RV years ago. China took out a full page ad in the NY Times saying they would never RV their currency ... and the very next day ... BOOM! They RV'd.

[kenbo] I see the info in the post as only effecting the trn... not the rv

[sandytob] kenbo without the TRN we have no asset backed currency and cannot be a part of the GCR

[kenbo] sandytob true but we were told that we may not be a part of the GCR.

[ChildOfGod] kenbo TRN should be asset backed but without bullion to back it, we will be left behind

[WCW] at this point this could be the smoke before the fire i pray for an rv now in jesus name

[moneydr] can't help but think this is misdirection. The curve before the fire is lit. If you think I trust our Government or the PTB not to try to screw us I don't.

http://www.intel4u.com/Forums/index.php?/topic/16441-bellagritsintel4u-53014/?view=getnewpost 

Response from MarkZ
Posted by enerchi at 5/30/2014 09:53:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

ymoilman2

DO NOT WORRY.Dinar RV and Viet Dong RV Are NOT AFFECTED AT ALL.Only The New USD Currency Will Be Greatly Affected. Just Use Your Common Sense.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Now Yman common sense went out the window with this RV. I do believe we are at the end of the 48 hour period, is the release still on the cards today or tomorrow?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have long wondered about the crash of the USD and the RV.... Seems like it would be more profitable to move to a different country than the US in all of this.

Any guess how far down the USD will go?

1ness

1ness

Dreamer

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do.

Well work it out someday

If I could see something
You can see anything you want boy
If I could be someone-
You can be anyone, celebrate boy.
If I could do something-
Well you can do something,
If I could do anything-
Well can you do something out of this world?

Take a dream on a Sunday
Take a life, take a holiday
Take a lie, take a dreamer
dream, dream, dream, dream, dream along...

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
OH NO!

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahahaha

1ness

1ness

I see Dinar fake news is back as a regular item. sorry to see such tripe.

ymoilman2 wrote:DO NOT WORRY.Dinar RV and Viet Dong RV Are NOT AFFECTED AT ALL.Only The New USD Currency Will Be Greatly Affected. Just Use Your Common Sense.

this is also funny

5-30-2014 Intel Guru EXOGEN CL [Christine LaGarde] et al have accomplished the mission. Banks are projected to show live rates within 48 hours. Algorithms for reset implemented. Cannot be stopped. Numbers are changing on screens. LaGarde has accomplished her mission. Rates projected to show live on Forex- we will be in banks in 24-48 hrs.

So tomorrow will be IT her in the US, but hey what of our friends DOWN UNDER any body swimming in champagne?.

In your dreams Brothers and Sisters.

Then there is the METER.

Dinar Guru "RV" Meters
Last updated:

5/31/2014
Dinar Gurus who feel Dinar will RV within days...
21%

Dinar Gurus who feel the Dinar will NOT "Change" until certain "things" are accomplished...
79%
21 + 79 = 100%

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz33MAdC9g9

I am losing confidence in OOM2

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

1ness....

I understand where you are coming from. I really do.

I posted this article and I am posting both sides.

I am sorry you are losing confidence in this site. But the good news is there is so much other info to enjoy and I hope you do.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nah no swimming in champagne here yet 1ness but it is Sunday maybe it won't happen till Tomorrow?

1ness

1ness

PurpleSkyz wrote:1ness....

I understand where you are coming from. I really do.

I posted this article and I am posting both sides.

I am sorry you are losing confidence in this site. But the good news is there is so much other info to enjoy and I hope you do.

There was a vote on both issues, but one continues. I really see no reason to have the voting and should allow both Mays B/S along with Dinar B/S. jmho

How is it fair than Mays info was ban and Dinar info continues.When both have been proven over time to be the same B/S just different sides of the coin. Fact

It is this kind of stuff that makes the site look and seem not very serious about Truth. jmho maybe soom others think and feel the same........maybe

There will be no RV tomorrow. FACT

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Now Yman common sense went out the window with this RV. I do believe we are at the end of the 48 hour period, is the release still on the cards today or tomorrow?

I heard on 3 June (US TIME).

1ness

1ness

5-30-2014 Intel Guru EXOGEN CL [Christine LaGarde] et al have accomplished the mission. Banks are projected to show live rates within 48 hours. Algorithms for reset implemented. Cannot be stopped. Numbers are changing on screens. LaGarde has accomplished her mission. Rates projected to show live on Forex- we will be in banks in 24-48 hrs.

now june 3rd  and the dates will go.... on and on and on and on and on like it has for 10yrs

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So the 4th June here, that's Wednesday. I guess we'll see! Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  2Q==

ymoilman2

Could Be Earlier Now.

PHILIP T. UPDATE: BANK ON MONDAY, 31 MAY

ok people you are now in a holding pattern. put your running shoes by the door.

We have been told that looks like they might have one last problem and it's really not that its just getting stuff finalized set up and getting ready to put you guys in to a public exchange now .

I'm expecting that Tuesday the third but these people running the boat are talk 24 to 48 hours don`t see any farther out. We see you as THERE.

Enjoy your currency planning Go bring back your bank storied I want to hear all about how you feel becoming the Rich...........love you all.......P

PHILIP T. TIDBIT #2, 31 MAY

Pssssst.....hint watch for a live exchange rate in Canada first thing in the morning if Canada goes live America should follow on Monday...

wink hut hut timber roar now kaboom put your shoes by the door if you believe me and say timber when you do.
Good luck the manifestation of a global currency reset is the prize......................P

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I will be checking first thing in the morning!!

1ness

1ness

Dinar Guru "RV" Meters
Last updated:

6/1/2014
21%

Dinar Gurus who feel the Dinar will NOT "Change" until certain "things" are accomplished...
79%

21 + 79 = 100%

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz33P0PNtNJ

17Signatory of the US Treasury Reserve Notes Has Pulled Out Of Backing The US Due To Continued Interference From US Politicians  Empty "YOU ALL DID IT," 1 JUNE Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:38 pm

ymoilman2

PHILIP T. POST: YOU ALL DID IT, 1 JUNE

You all did it.  Posted by Philip T. on June 1, 2014 at 9:36am

Well the Western Hemisphere supposed to have a very, very good day tomorrow. What does that mean for global currency holders ?

It means that you now have the ability to change the outlook on the life that you were living. You can see outside of the box. This is all good stuff. I wish each and every one of you well.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:09 PM

1ness

1ness

Dinar Guru nothing has changed as of 3:47 pm Sunday

6/1/2014
21%

79%

21 + 79 = 100%

1ness

1ness

6-1-2014 Newshound Guru Enorrste [At 1187 CBI rate, 1210 is exactly 2% spread, so I dare say we're compliant, folks.] The only numbers we need to concern ourselves about are the numbers that the IMF is using. Speculation on this matter is interesting, but not highly productive. In the end, when the IMF sees that Iraq is in compliance, then we will see our opportunity. Until then, however, we are all just hoping. Unfortunately, I don't know just how the IMF looks at this. We have 1166 and 1179 and now 1189 as potential "official" rates. Unless the IMF accepts 1189, however, we may still be a way off in getting in the "compliance" that they are looking for.

6-1-2014 Newshound Guru chattels ...anyone who says that it has to happen on or before this date and /or because of this, that or the other, has been WRONG. this event is far too important to be PREDICTABLE. this event is a matter of national security for Iraq, nobody is supposed to know, even Dr. Shabbibi said that he DID NOT KNOW. Shabbibi also said that if he did know that he could not say.

6-1-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG based on what I hear from my contacts (not various other researchers or Gurus) I am very encouraged about the state of our investment. I will say this - no matter who is "elected" or what the various twists and turns - it is unlikely we'll be at this for much longer.

6-1-2014 Intel Guru TD The CBI has been asked to let things form & stabilize before any major monetary policies are executed. While the CBI is autonomous in theory, there is inter dependance among the executive & legislative branches. Don't be surprised to see announcements regarding deletion of the zeros project, IMF & WTO compliance issues, international capital & investment banking reforms as targets of programs to roll out in 2015. This is Iraq and a snails pace of "things to do" hasn't changed one bit. June, which was stated previously as a month of goals & actions will come & go without enactment of anything major relative to the dinar, it's rate or status. [post 2 of 2]

6-1-2014 Intel Guru TD I'm told there's much to sort out & put in place with the new government. Key positions of political players being fought over. The Kurds are waiting to see if coalition power will be in their best interests. They have expressed to everyone that they are in a "wait & see" mode and only THEY will decide the best interests of their future. Coupled with this is Parliament who also has various laws still to enact to move the country into a market driven, international platform of investment & trade. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

6-1-2014 Intel Guru Jester I WAS TOLD EARLIER TODAY IT COULD BE IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES OR THE NEXT 10 DAYS... NOW KEEP IN MIND HOW THINGS CHANGE... BUT RIGHT NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM HEARING.

6-1-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 HAVEN'T THEY PUT IN INK THAT THEY WILL HAVE A ISX TRADABLE CURRENCY IN THE MONTH OF JUNE OR THE MIDDLE OF 2014...WE ARE THERE...SOUNDS PRETTY SOLID TO ME. THAT WAS SAID SEVERAL TIMES BY SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE CBI AND GOI.

6-1-2014 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...monies have been loaded in all world banks, we are basil 3 compliant and so is the rest of the world, we are just waiting for the 800# now. There are no restraints or delays...Expect to be surprised at any second. Imo there will be a new PM in Iraq and as soon as we see the results officially then it must go internationally immediately as a sovereign nation with its full values in its currency.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz33Q1oURfd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum