OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Time To Remember… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Time To Remember… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Time To Remember… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Time To Remember… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Time To Remember… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Time To Remember… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Time To Remember… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Time To Remember… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Time To Remember… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Time To Remember… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Remember…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time To Remember… Empty Time To Remember… Sat May 31, 2014 11:02 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Time To Remember…
Posted on May 31, 2014 by Visionkeeper
Time To Remember… A-ffective-amazing-connection-creative-favim-com-752945http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
I remember when I first began this long journey to bring about peace in the world, I often heard comments on how we will be remembering soon the truth of our lives. I am beginning to understand that the truth has been there all along, it was only our waking up that would finally allow us to see the truth. Spring has finally sprung and everything is turning magnificent shades of neon green on the hillsides and it beckons me outside after a long, cold winter. The bird song explodes everywhere around me, the dayglo orange Oriels and deep blue Indigo Buntings, the gentle Bluebirds , the swallows and the perky, bright yellow Finches all zip about from tree to tree singing sweetly the return of spring. I stood and listened to them all and watched them closely with my binoculars, and it made me think about the unfolding of life, how everything is in synch with one another, everything that is except us.
For a very long spell now, many people have shut out nature and the animals and everything natural in favor of fast paced living. We have buried our heads in our work loads, in our computers, in our cell phones,in our televisions, rushing along, not paying attention. It has been a huge mistake to lose our connections with the outside world for it has many lessons to teach us. As I stood there watching the bustling world outside I realized a new lesson that has been right there in front of us forever but we never took the time to learn. Nobody tells the wildlife or the environment how it should live, what it should do, how it should be. It just is in all of its glory and everything seems to run smoothly in a continuous manner. There are no laws to follow, no stop lights to pay attention to, no money necessary to function by. Everything just seems to BE and it got me realizing my biggest lesson yet.
One should ask themselves why if nothing else in life requires what we do to survive, why are we living like this? Certainly it can’t be just a matter of higher intelligence requires more laws. It should actually be the opposite. The lesson here to be captured is to see the truth of how we have been living. We are no different from the wildlife or the environment and yet we live totally opposite from the norm. The same few who are ruining our lives now and running this country and the world into the ground created this distorted way of living for profits! Slowly over time in their usual insidious way, they have quietly programmed us into believing this is how life is supposed to be and they kept dangling carrots on a stick before us, urging us forward along with the supposed state of progress. We saw how the Native Americans were taken out of their environment and the only world they ever knew and were forced to adopt our way of life. We are no different. We have been forced out of ours as well.
The wildness has been taken out of us as we were shoved into the ever-increasing state of progress and pulled further and further away from who we truly are. We are that Bunting and that Bluebird, we are the blooming lilac trees, the deer that silently walks the night. We are the sun and the rain and the storms and the rainbows. They all just ‘are’ in the world and in their world things seem to just hum along when man is messing things up. So if all of the natural world is living this way, why in heaven’s name aren’t we? We are being shown every moment of everyday who and what we are meant to be and yet we haven’t been able to see it. I don’t think it ever occurred to us to ask if where we were going was correct, if who we were becoming was correct, if what we were doing was good for us. We NEVER asked questions! We just kept following the dangling carrot! Our biggest mistake. We should be free to live our human lives the same way as everything else around us is living theirs. That is the truth of this journey we have been on. It is time to grasp this truth in our hearts and begin the long journey home to who and what we are meant to be. Free!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum