OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Poverty Consciousness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Poverty Consciousness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Poverty Consciousness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Poverty Consciousness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Poverty Consciousness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Poverty Consciousness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Poverty Consciousness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Poverty Consciousness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Poverty Consciousness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Poverty Consciousness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poverty Consciousness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poverty Consciousness Empty Poverty Consciousness Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Poverty Consciousness
Posted on June 2, 2014 by Ines Radman

We all want the same things pretty well, or should I say most of us want the same and that is love, happiness, good health and prosperity.
We in the Western world,most of us have a cellphone, computer and access to the internet, but if you ask a young boy in Africa standing on the side of the road with an empty water bottle in his hand, he will tell you he just wants water.
As a Catholic at one time, I could never understand why God was so unjust, so unfair, so cruel. I could not understand why 36,000 children die of hunger each day yet I never knew what it was like to be hungry, I mean hungry. My hunger is from lunch to dinner, but hungry when you’re not eating for days, I have no idea what that is like.
As a Buddhist at one time ( I still live the philosophy), I could somehow accept the theory that the hungry kids and all the people that were suffering in one way or another were working off their bad karma, but after years of excercising compassion for all those suffering, I came to realize and learn that even in this case, it was cruel for Creator to make us suffer so much because it makes no sense to punish us for making mistakes if we live in a free will Universe. After all I thought, why would God punish us for creating those traits in us?
We can choose a life of poverty and hunger, but it’s to experience the hunger in physicality, it’s not a form of punishment rather a choice, though, I question why so many souls chose to come here and experience poverty and hunger at this time.
As the years went by, my knowledge, experience and understanding of how things work gave me many different perspectives, the time I spent studying and researching led me to a better understanding of who I am and why I am here, thus I took parts of Buddhism that empowered me and discarded the rest including Karma as I now know it was a trap set by the Lords of Karma to keep us reincarnating here, in order to feed their egos and them.
Regardless of what faith we are, what ethnic background or culture we belong to, we cannot accept poverty and hunger as normal or as something we chose to do for the experience or that Karma is a bitch and we need to work it off. I’m not saying we don’t choose those lessons, but when seeing that in people, we can’t just turn our backs and pretend it doesn’t exist. Perhaps we chose poverty to teach those that never experienced it to become generous or compassionate and help those in poverty, I hope one day I will figure that out.
No matter what we believe, it’s difficult for us to see it without becoming emotional about it. You simply cannot be neutral or detached about it. If you are, you are not human, and if you are human, you have some emotional or psychological issues such as being psychopathic.
Personally, when I see hunger and poverty, it angers me because I know there is no reason for anyone to lack anything on this planet, regardless of what they tell you that we are running out of resources, that’s bullcrap! It’s not karma, it’s not an unjust God, it’s politics and the continuation of a slave race, it’s done on purpose and we can all argue why and who is doing it, but in this article it’s irrelevant, the fact is, it’s happening.
We all have different opinions why people live in poverty, I”m talking about extreme poverty and it does require defining it but before I do, there is also a group of people that subconsciously choose poverty. It’s either because they were brought up in poverty and were taught by their parents that poverty is not their fault, it’s a poverty mentality, if you accept poverty as being something in your life, then the universe gives it to you. So, we also choose poverty without realizing we are doing it.
In the United States and please don’t take my information as correct, I have been out of North America for a long time, so I may have lost touch, but poverty is defined as living in low income housing or shelters, most people are not really hungry in this poverty rather do not have money to buy healthy and nutritious foods, so a family of 4 may have macaroni and cheese quite often as a meal. I consider this to be an example of poverty.
This situation would be considered middle class in Bangladesh or even wealth for that young boy standing on the side of the road with an empty water bottle in his hand. So, let’s define poverty according to Merriam Webster:
1. the state of one who lacks a usual or socially acceptable amount of money or material possessions
2. scarcity
3. debility due to malnutrition
So, let me get this straight. Anyone who does not have enough money to pay for their shelter, food and basic needs is considered to be poor.
That little boy can’t get water, is he considered to live in poverty? What about the Palestinian children? Aside from not having access to nutritious food, decent housing or basic health care, they also live in constant fear and trauma. What do we call this? Extreme poverty? I call this a shame and disgrace of ALL of us for not doing anything about it. I call this an extreme act of cruelty by Us for allowing to continue this to happen.
We are all ONE. I talk about this in many of my posts, you are parts and pieces of all of us, a part of us is in Palestine, a part of us could be in Syria, a part of us can be in Ukraine or a part of us is now being born as a Quantum being, so why do we allow such horrible things to be done to ourselves?
How much good can 20 people do with a Flotilla to Gaza? How much good can 40 people do with a flotilla to Gaza carrying humanitarian supplies is not only not enough, but it was ludicrous for the planners to think or believe they could actually get through to Gaza.
What we have been doing so far is not only enough, it’s laughable and we should all be ashamed of ourselves to let this happen.
We are writing about Ascension, we are writing and discussing about a possible revaluation, about Global Prosperity programs, we’re talking about raising our frequencies and finding our way back to the light, yet parts of us are experiencing hunger, extreme poverty, ethnic cleansing, genocide and child trafficking, so many horrible other things.
I have never made a statement or written that ascension is not going to happen, but I have been repeatedly writing that we are not ready for that, we are still in a state of fractured consciousness, most people on this planet have no clue that they even have this choice, let alone know what Ascension is.
Dr. Kathryn E. May, you have been asked by Spirit to serve as the official “Voice of Father/Mother God.  What kind of Gods speak with you allowing you to go to sleep with a full belly while most people today on this planet go to sleep hungry? I wrote to you last year and asked you why you are focused on Americans and how do you plan on sharing your messages with the billions of people that have no electricity let alone internet access? I asked you how is that your Gods only speak to one person in America while billions don’t? What made you special is what I also asked you.
Don’t you feel that ALL of humanity has the right to hear your messages, so that ALL of humanity has a reason to hope for a better future? I”m now talking to all of you channelers, what are you doing to get your messages across the globe other than internet? What are you doing with all the money people pay you for your teachings and readings? You may respond that it’s not your responsibility, ok, that’s fair, but your ascended deities are giving you false messages then.
We’re all ONE, we’re all parts of one another, how can people expect to ascend or I prefer to call it “re-integrate” ourselves into one being, if these parts of us don’t even know who they are. Those parts that could be Syrians, Ukrainians, Palestinians and Iranians didn’t get your messages yet, they can’t even hope for a better day tomorrow let alone hope for ascension towards a higher being.
We cannot graduate into higher beings until we have raised energies of all pieces and parts of ourselves.
Kathryn, did you actually believe that you and your tiny group of followers would ascend while bombs are falling on Syrian children? How dare you be so selfish and arrogant to think that you are privileged and better, than other parts of yourself?
You are delusional if you actually believe that only a part of you can ascend while leaving parts behind that you have not even reached out to, to pass on your “divine” teachings.
The truth is that we are not doing enough. Talking about it, writing about it, channeling false light messages are not enough. Until we stand up all together and say NO to slavery, NO to tyranny, NO to poverty, NO to child trafficking, NO to destroying the only home that we have, nothing will happen or can happen and it should be obvious to all of you that believe you will see your own light that it hasn’t happened, it’s not going to happen any time soon.
It will happen when ALL parts of us stand up and STOP this matrix and disunity paradox from progressing any further.
What we are doing now is the same as the non-profit organizations are doing and that is sending bags of maize and flour to prevent starvation. These people need the tools, machinery, equipment and seeds to grow their own food. The Elite/Cabal/Masters of the Matrix know this, they spend more money sending food than had they just sent the machinery, irrigation systems, desalination units.
What is power today? It’s money. How do we stop feeding the matrix? We cut off their money supplies. How do we do that? Simple.
For starters stop donating to the Red Cross and other large NGO’s. These executives with just their one annual salary can feed half of Africa. Stop dealing with banks, at least take out your  funds or transfer them to a community based credit union. Stop shopping at Walmart and other large chain stores that use slave labor and pay their workers minimum wages. Stop contributing to a materialistic society, you don’t need the latest gadgets, you don’t need 4 tv’s in your home. Downgrade your home to what you need and not what you want to present to others, simplify your life.
And last but not least, turn off your TV, within days you will feel the fog lifting from your burnt out brain and see life for what it is, pretty crappy.
I follow the advice I give, those that know me also know that I don’t contribute to the system, I even stopped dying my hair and nails because the toxins were also fogging my brain.
It isn’t easy, nobody said it would be, it’s not done overnight, you take baby steps, just like I did, it took me 10 years to get where I am now. It takes courage to change, but you need to understand that as long as we feed the “monster” we can’t defeat it.
There will be no ascension, no disclosure, no freedom until we starve the monster. Mother Gaia is a living organism, she is synchronizing her movements with ours. She’s also dependent on us so she patiently waits until we get our shit together. The longer she waits, the more wounds she will receive, the harder it will be for her to regenerate herself. I’m depending on all of you, you that are parts of me, remember you are not one UNIT, you are many and you are spread all over the Universe in parts of pieces. A part cannot ascend without being complete, doesn’t it make sense to you?
Years have gone by since the first messages go through to Earth about ascension, disclosure, visits from our galactic families and NOTHING has happened yet, so you need to really start thinking why?
There is no RV, money will not solve our problems, it would only feed the monster, money will soon be irrelevant so stop hoping for this, stop waiting, stop dreaming, start doing!
I”m a very strong and independent woman, but when I see a young boy standing on the side of the road, holding an empty water bottle while smiling, it gives me so much to be grateful for but also reminds me how unjust the world is, it also motivates me to write about what I saw, it helps to remind me that I too need to do more. That young boy whether he chose to reincarnate into this planet to experience hunger and poverty still needs water, he should not have to beg for water while desalination units sit on warehouse shelves or because Governments don’t allow their usage. We need to say NO to these things, we need to stop feeding the monster.
I can’t even understand what it feels like to be hungry, what it feels like to be thirsty, let alone seeing myself standing on the side of the street with an empty bottle of water, I can’t see it, I don’t know what I would feel if I was forced to do that, but I do know one thing: It’s our fault that boy is begging for water. We allowed this to happen and we allowed our governments to sell us out to the corporations, while we sat down watching reality shows. Turn off the TV and turn on your heart, exercise it, allow it to get angry and sad, listen to what your heart has to say when you ask yourself next time: “Where do I start?”
Many blessings to all parts of me.

Thanks to: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum