OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Request From My Readers – Dr. Kathryn E. May
Posted on June 5, 2014 by Ines Radman

Dear readers,
It has come to my attention there is a lot of commotion going on with Kathryn E. May and her followers. As I am working on another Expose, I would really love any information that you may know of what is currently going on there, or any information that would incriminate Dr. May. This is not about Hollow Earth Network or the people associated with it, it’s about Dr. Kathryn E. May’s dangerous religion and lies or control over her by dark entities.
I am putting together a very detailed article because of some new information I heard today, but it’s a long process as I am transcribing 2 hours of recording. I can only tell you that it’s been publicly recorded, Dr. May channeled her “father god or zorra entity” who claims that Billie Woodard was  working for the Cabal and was instructed to sell Laminine and Soul supplements to serve 2 purposes.
1. To create a dependency on the money coming in.
2. To poison people in a sense that the supplements contain toxic ingredients and will lower your vibration and cause the same side effects as vaccines do. This is word for word that I have transcribed so far.
So, this entity/archon who is a higher dimensional being, who knows everything is the cabal is doing, who have cleaned the Fukushima radiation, who have disabled nuclear weapons, who know our future,  didn’t know that Billie was working for the Cabal and was intentionally selling toxic supplements and harming people?

This is all I can tell you for now as it belongs in a story, and I assure you there is no need to fear disclosure, I will not reveal sources, names or anything that would indicate you contributed to the information that I am collecting.
I thank you in advance. I want these scumbags exposed for what they are, they are no better than the Cabal, in fact, they are worse because they work from higher dimensions and can lead people to suicide if they so program them, very subtle, very dangerous and we need to let people know who the real ones and who the frauds are, especially in this case where thousands of people have spent a lot of money and are now suffering toxic side effects from taking heavy metal laden supplements.
We can do this together, there is no reason to fear, and I promise 100% confidentiality, in fact, you can submit information and change your names, it doesn’t matter, what matters is that you send any information you may have to me.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum