OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

Teen Pregnancy Rate Drops Dramatically Since 1991. “Yay?!” or “WTF?!”
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.intellipissies.com/teen-pregnancy-rate-drops-dramatically-since-1991-yay-or-wtf/

Corporate Bullshit, In the News, Media Deception,Vaccine Lies
by Ana Bananarama
USA Today proudly reported that our teen pregnancy rate has fallen dramatically over the years. In fact, the teen pregnancy rate is the lowest it’s been since- get this- 1946!
But wait… There’s more!
The teen pregnancy rate is down 44% since 1991. This generation’s pregnancy rate has fallen dramatically since my generation was enjoying their teen years.
Now, abstinence is not increasing dramatically, so then, where shall we send our kuddos?
Wow, pat on the back to Planned Parenthood and sex ed classes right?
Give me a BREAK. Have you guys even SEEN this generation? Has anyone actually TALKED to the children of today? I had the pleasure of working side by side with a revolving door of teenagers from this generation in recent years. They are not any more responsible than my generation is. Actually, they are less responsible. You should hear the stories. Partner swapping, video taping, lack of condom use. The mere age at which they get started was astounding compared to the average age of deflowering for my generation. You name it. Sex is rampant, and responsibility is certainly not up. Sure, there are tons of girls on birth control, but it’s not like birth control is brand new this decade. It’s not like my generation was oblivious to birth control. It’s not like this generation is just super good at taking their pills on time. Girls I’ve talked to still throw their pills away hoping to snag their boyfriend for life and boys still are stupid enough to think that thirty seconds of skin is worth going condomless.
Now, what I’m about to write, it’s just my theory. So, don’t be leaving smack comments about how this is all just my own theory, because I’m flat out saying right now, as a disclaimer… this is just a theory. This is my post. And I just have to get this out.
I don’t buy this garbage about how great of a job we’re doing teaching kids to be responsible. I don’t buy it. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you must. I’ve been called one before, and I really don’t care. Just hear me out. Because I make sense.
What HAS happened to this generation that is totally brand new that could also cause the teen pregnancy rate to plummet?
Vaccine Use Skyrocketed

When I was getting my childhood vaccines, I was given less than half the number of vaccines that today’s teens were given. Go ahead and read the product info sheet directly from the vaccines manufacturers. They’re available online and they will say right in them in clear English that they have not been tested for potential impact on fertility. So, this new generation of sexually active kids have been given buttloads of vaccines that were never tested to see if they would impact fertility. These kids are the tests. Shall we now ignore the test’s findings?
GMO Foods Were Introduced Into Nearly Everything They Ate

When I was a child, foods were not genetically altered. Sure, plants were cross bred, just as they have always been, but the did not have their very DNA spliced apart and merged with the DNA of bacteria and other species when my generation was growing up. This generation now… this is the first generation of children that will have grown up eating genetically modified corn, sugar, and soybeans every single day of their lives. Every day… at every meal these kids eat this crap. And genetically modified foods are known from an ever growing number of laboratory tests and research studies to impair fertility and cause infertility and sterility.
So, America, now can we rethink patting ourselves on the back over these declining teen pregnancy rates, or shall we wait another five to ten years when these same men and women are suddenly TRYING to start a family, and then wonder cluelessly about why they surprisingly can’t get pregnant?

Further reading:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19105591
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17486286
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15929894
http://www.aaemonline.org/gmopost.html
http://www.mindfully.org/Pesticide/2003/Roundup-Glyphosate-Teratogenic30apr03.htm
http://www.everythingbirthblog.com/2011/11/gmo-foods-safe-or-unsafe-you-decide/
“Clinical profile and Toxicology Studies on Four Women Immunized with Pr-B-hCG-TT,” Contraception, February, 1976, pp. 253-268.
“Observations on the antigenicity and clinical effects of a candidate antipregnancy vaccine: B-subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin linked to tetanus toxoid,” Fertility and Sterility, October 1980, pp. 328-335.
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM220624.pdf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum