OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
i might not be too healthy....but these recipes  are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

i might not be too healthy....but these recipes are quick and homemade!!! ....ENJOY!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

https://www.youtube.com/user/SimpleCookingChannel

HOW TO MAKE RICE PUDDING
SimpleCookingChannel 5,270 views 2 days ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade Rice Pudding. Simp...
5:10
PENNE PASTA MUSHROOM CASSEROLE RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 4,329 views 4 days ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade Penne Pasta Mushroo...
6:58
PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 9,860 views 1 week ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my passionfruit cheesecake. Si...
2:05
MILKY WAY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 14,335 views 1 week ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my milky way smoothie. Simple ...
3:24
HOW TO MAKE ANZAC BISCUITS / COOKIES
SimpleCookingChannel 8,123 views 2 weeks ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Anzac biscuits. Simple Cook...
6:52
HOW TO MAKE A CRÈME BRÛLÉE
SimpleCookingChannel 16,497 views 2 weeks ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade creme brulée. Si...
7:10
HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA
SimpleCookingChannel 17,876 views 3 weeks ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade Lasagna. Link to...
6:51
HOW TO MAKE CHEWING GUM
SimpleCookingChannel 117,953 views 4 weeks ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade chewing gum. Si...
5:47
THIN n CRISPY POTATO CHIPS - VIDEO RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 27,383 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade thin n c...
4:59
GREEK EASTER BISCUITS ( KOULOURAKIA )
SimpleCookingChannel 11,892 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like homemade Greek biscuits. Simpl...
4:14
CHOCOLATE COATED EASTER GUMMY BUNNY
SimpleCookingChannel 24,844 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade chocolate coated E...
2:41
HOMEMADE KIDS EASTER EGG BISCUITS - VIDEO RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 20,379 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. This is for the kids for Easter so the whole fa...
5:59
HOMEMADE CHOC MINT ICE CREAM - VIDEO RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 32,257 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade choc min...
2:13
JELLY BEAN SMOOTHIE RECIPE
SimpleCookingChannel 38,189 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a jelly bean smoo...
1:11
EXCITING NEWS!!! :D
SimpleCookingChannel 4,267 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. This is a quick video letting you guys know i have an online merchandise shop now. Simple Cooking Channel Merchandise!! http://ww...
2:53
HOW TO MAKE FIZZY SHERBET POWDER
SimpleCookingChannel 19,937 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade Sherbet ...
3:58
HOW TO MAKE TEMPURA PRAWNS / SHRIMP
SimpleCookingChannel 13,697 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Tempura Prawns. Simple Co...
4:06
HOW TO MAKE MILO BISCUITS
SimpleCookingChannel 13,180 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade Milo biscuits. S...
3:12
FOOD TASTING EXPRESSIONS BY REQUEST
SimpleCookingChannel 7,956 views 1 month ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. After many, many requests by some of my viewers for me to make a video of my facial expressions in my videos i have finally decided to ...
3:57
HOW TO MAKE ROCKY ROAD
SimpleCookingChannel 18,212 views 2 months ago
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Rocky Road. Simp...

Load 10 more videos

angels77

angels77

These are recipes that should be made very rarely as they are loaded with sugar, white flour, etc. This is recipes that I just eliminate from my kitchen altogether as they affect my health.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

sometimes comfort food is good for the soul.

godsfool713

godsfool713

WELL ....

I AM SO SMART I KNOW HOW TO SUBSTITUTE

AND THESE RECIPES ARE SO GREAT .....I HAVE ALL THE I INGREDIENTS

IN MY CUPBOARD....HE IS A CHUBBY MAN IS HE?.....

BUT ONE THING I NEVER WORRY ABOUT ........

IAM ON A HEMP PROTEIN ....I RECEIVE ALL MY NUTRIENT THROUGHOUT THE DAY

ACTUALLY I DONT NEED TO EAT ....I CAN SUSTAIN LIFE THIS WAY

ALL OF THE FOOD ....DOES NOT HAVE THE NUTRIENT CONTENT

FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS (SINCE THE 70S) ALL DONE BY DESIGN)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

sustaining life is not always living life.

godsfool713

godsfool713

hey thats why i posted this

and living life is great ...creating food is fun...

Herb Lady wrote:sustaining life is not always living life.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That's why he posted it as well! godsfool713 is having a good time creating food for him or herself and others to enjoy, and the good times shared with friends and family with these recipes, and to spread the joy to all of us! So, this person is not lactose or gluten intolerant, not everybody is. I for one enjoyed reading these recipes and plan on trying a few! And enjoying life!

godsfool713

godsfool713

the chiclen nuggets

for my autistic SON!!!

can t wait ..... and the peanutbutter cookies !!!

the recipes are simply quick

hit that YOU TUBE !!!

its nice!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

godsfool713, thanks so much for sharing these recipes!!!! My grandson has been stated as having autism as well. His father, my son, was always lactose and gluten intolerant and did well with an adjusted menu! Gluten intolerance can sometimes mimmic autistic signs - but let me tell you it never stopped my son or grandson from enjoying ANY kind of chicken nugget!!!! LOL!!! I've spent a fortune on chicken nuggets and tacos!!! Actually it never stopped them from enjoying anything that they liked! HA! Including peanut butter cookies!

Am going to be hitting that utube again for those recipes as well!!! The choc mint ice cream was my first hit!!! YUMMY!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yeah!

great recipes for FUN food. I am so sick of being told what I can and can't or should or should not enjoy!

Time is NOW to be HAPPY and eat what we want to.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

:D I totally agree purpleskyz!!!

Ok godsfool713 - I'm not sure who's in trouble more - me for hitting that utube again and getting 5 more recipes - or you for posting that link!!! LOL!!!! What a great site!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! When I get done with my other paperwork, I'll probably go back for more recipes!!!!!

YUMMY!!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh and yes I got that chicken nugget recipe!!!! Will go back later for peanut butter cookies!!!! HA!

godsfool713

godsfool713

I DID THE CHICKEN!!

IT WAS GREAT

AND I HAVE THE PEANUTBUTTER DOUGH IN THE FRIDGE !!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh! You are good!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum