OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Channeling and Disinformation Agents EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Channeling and Disinformation Agents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Channeling and Disinformation Agents Empty Channeling and Disinformation Agents Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Channeling and Disinformation Agents
Posted on June 29, 2014 by Ines Radman

In recent years, with ever more aggressive service-self activity “heating up” all over the world, an explosion of channeling has emerged that parrots terminology and concepts introduced by RA and the Cassiopaeans. Now, many channeled entities speaks openly of machinations by “dark forces” that control Earth, an organized Cabal of human oligarchs etc., while making various references to densities, polarities, the law of free will, an “energy wave” headed for Earth.

What techniques might be used to accomplish such a feat of deceit?
1. Bait the seeker with broad strokes of truth that “resonate” with them, charm them, and establish a good feeling akin to trust.
2. Reinforce the idea that readers are “special” for being able to recognize and understand these truths, subtly playing upon their egos.
3. Having established trust and receptiveness, pepper the material with falsehoods that will be accepted along with the truths.
4. Give ostensibly innocuous advice that actually serves to dis-empower.
Basic example:
1. Your world is changing, heading for a time of great physical and spiritual upheaval. Your leaders are lying to you.
2. You who know the truth are humanity’s saving grace and will be safe through the hard times to come.
3. The forces of good are prevailing against evil and soon your world will be transformed into a paradise.
4. Don’t involve yourself in the conflict and turmoil, but simply pour out your love and light upon the world to heal it.
Many channeled entities emphasize “sending love and light” into darkness. Ra explained why “Sending love and Light” where it is not asked for is a service-to-self activity. For those polarized extremely toward service-to-self, who believe in a loveless universe, the heart chakra is virtually shut. To them a “beam of love” is an evil death ray deceptively labeled as love. A warm embrace is in no way appreciated.
So, how have researchers of channeling come to Judge a “good” and helpful source of information? In general, good sources don’t give people lots of direct answer, but instead lead them to discover them so as to develop a person’s thinking and learning abilities. Good channels don’t make predictions without stating that they are only possibilities with a degree of probability, and they certainly don’t give calendar dates. They explain that this is because the future is not set, not created so, truly anything can happen. Service-to-self sources may seek to lure follower with calendar date predictions, exploiting our service-to-self belief that knowing such things gives us power.
I would be ecstatic if channelings stopped tomorrow. We’d finally be in a state where we can rely on our own ideals and our actions to get us where we want to be. I know it will be hard for many to accept the sudden ending of channelings, but we really are in need of self-reliance. This is OUR life. What we put into it is what we get back, simple as that.
Here are my thoughts on channelers:
1. Stop dangling the proverbial carrot of hope.
2. Stop talking in rhymes, cliches and ambiguous crap that can be interpreted in a million way.
3. Stop making vague promises.
4. Stop talking period, just come down from your higher frequency and lend a hand or else shut up.
5. Stop convincing us to not think for ourselves.
6. Stop keeping us passive as we wait our own demise.
Synchronicity happens to me all the time, and I am not calling it that anymore, I am simply realizing my desires by thinking about them. After all, we are what we think. So, as I was preparing to put this article together, I get an email from Kathryn E. May, no, I never unsubscribed from her channelings because I need to be in the know about what is going on in that dark world. I can’t say anything negative about Kathryn, she’s doing what she feels is right or it could be part of her role in the awakening, but it’s a prime example of these entities and their messages that I just wrote about. So, here it goes with my comments in red, I didn’t post the whole message because it’s just too long and too boring and repetitive:
Sananda:
You are going to see the RV in a matter of days, at last.  As you know, there were several times when we thought it would go through, but obstacles intervened.  In the interim, the world has changed.  We now are in a much better position to have an orderly and uncomplicated exchange for the people, without worries that the banks will be able to steal your blessings with hidden fees, threats and secret small print.

I have lost count how many times you and St. Germain have said that the RV is just around the corner, and everytime it doesn’t happen, you claim it’s because something unexpected happened. Why should I believe you now?

It is truly a new day, Beloved Ones.  Everywhere the Light is permeating the darkness, in the corners where the shadows have lingered for generations.  Even in the Middle East where the dictators threaten and plot to maintain their power, the people on the ground are no longer taking them seriously.  There will be a few skirmishes, then peace will settle upon the land once and for all.  We are overjoyed to see the many places where soldiers are finding it less and less appealing to follow a hotheaded despot into battle.  The news will not be found on your media, but I assure you that the conflicts in the world are diminishing, and a new feeling of hope has begun to spread across the globe.

Come on Sananda, you speak to us as if we are stupid, deaf and blind and can’t see what is going on in the world. Nothing new about this crap, give me something I don’t know.

This is a complex and delicate process.  It is being orchestrated behind the scenes with great care and concern for the stability of the countries which are now receiving a jolt of reality as the dark systems are being dismantled.  It is a difficult position for the leaders of the “free world” to have to walk the fine line between protecting their people who would be the first to be affected by a major shift in the financial systems, and preserving the system which keeps the majority enslaved to the few who have been in control.

I think you said the same thing last year as well, copy and paste?

As much as we are looking forward to the shift which will return the power to the people, these are the very same people who will be most affected in the short term by economic upheaval.  Those in the middle and working classes who manage to keep going with little in the way of savings or long-term security are most vulnerable.  This is why it is so important that the revaluation of currencies provide the means for Lightworkers to offer a buffer with their personalized efforts to protect and provide for those in need when the changes take place.  There is no governmental agency which can provide as quickly and as personally when real need arises.

More copy and paste stuff. I’m starting to feel really stupid Sananda, how could I have missed this?

Yes, it is you, Beloved Ones, who will stand as the safety net for your neighbors and family members who find themselves in temporary difficulty because of the massive shifts and changes.  You are resourceful, creative and most original in your abilities to act spontaneously with good will when the occasion arises.  Your attitude of wanting so much to help out and to be there when others are in need will come to fruition in the days ahead.  You will become the mainstay of happily administered programs to bring good food, shelter and great comfort to those who are frightened by the changes – those who know nothing about the Ascension, except that they have been feeling the opening up as well.

I know who I am Sananda, I don’t need to be told and most of humanity isn’t getting your message because they don’t have internet access, how convenient that only those who have computers and internet are privileged to hear your message.

Your leaders have a wider range view of national and international conditions than you do, Dear Ones, since you are completely deprived of accurate reports from within your own countries as well as from abroad.  In fact, those reading these messages are far more informed of the real conditions in the world than any TV watcher.  I will give you an example.

Didn’t I just write one of the examples of bad channeling? “Your leaders are lying to you?” LOL You must have read my thoughts Sananda! Good for you!

There have been courageous elected officials who used what small influence they had to make the public aware of the disastrous misuse of funds and the takeover of the elected government by the manipulators and propaganda generators who loudly forced themselves into every discussion, every attempt to place regulations or boundaries on their freewheeling greed and the laissez-faire policies which protected them.  It has truly been a secret Gilded Age, unbeknownst to the general public, who, directed by the propaganda machine, blame their elected officials.

Here we go again Sananda, telling us crap we already know. Don’t you get tired of writing all this down Kathryn? Oh wait, yeah I get it, it’s easy when you just copy and paste.

In the midst of this downward slide into a free-for-all greed fest, the Supreme Court of the U.S. allowed the “Citizens United” law to stand (really the euphemism for Corporations United), permitting nearly unlimited amounts of money to be used to buy new politicians so that they could rid themselves of the bothersome renegades who insisted on questioning the EPA, FDA, FAA, FBI, HAARP, the CIA and other arms of the cabal which were operating mostly outside the control of the elected government, including the President.  A richly funded attack campaign featuring historically unprecedented slander, lies and brazen accusations of wrong-doing where none existed has become so constant and so cleverly constructed that the population has become unable to distinguish fact from fiction. 

Ok, you’re getting really boring by now, most people in the world know about this. In fact, most non-Americans know about this more so than Americans themselves.

Why do I bring these things to your attention?  Because there are good people under attack in every area of life, as the cabal plays out its last gasp.  I have always been a defender of Truth and one who stands for those who are most vulnerable.  Now, the attacks have become more public, and therefore more widely experienced.  A kind of numbness has allowed acceptance of the most outrageous manipulation of information and reinterpretation of “facts.”  The anonymity of the media and the internet have allowed an unprecedented veil between the accuser and the accused, to the extent that most libel and slander goes un-addressed and uncorrected.

If you’re a defender of truth Sananda, why don’t you reveal who you really are. Let’s face it, you must be a lower level 4th dimensional being very adept at reading our news because everything you have said so far has already been written and talked about.

The more outlandish the “expose,” the more it titillates the imagination and places the seed of doubt.  For instance, Obama is a Muslim who was not born in the U.S.  There is proof, because the accusation has been repeated thousands of times.  His wife is really a man in drag.  Photo shopped pictures prove it.  A plane hit the World Trade Center, because an animated video shows an airplane melting into the building rather than actually hitting it.  If it is shown enough times, with a voice-over describing something else, people learn to suspend judgment and believe what they are told.

Most intelligent people don’t give a crap about Obama or where he is from. It’s not important who he is or where he is from, what is important is results and we’re not getting any from him.

How often have you been told that someone you initially admired and trusted was actually a puppet for the cabal, or under the influence of the dark side, or has lost their mind or their courage or their heart? 

I’m sure a lot of people trusted you and Kathryn and found out you both work for the Cabal.

Here is what it means to use good judgment under such circumstances. (Judgment is not a bad thing, by the way.  It does not make you mean or judgmental.  It means you are making wise choices. It is the effective use of intelligence and Heart.)  First, free yourself from the prejudice against making a reasonable judgment; it is how you protect yourself and others.

I think this is taught in 1st grade? 

Before you begin fact-checking or asking others whether they believe the accusation or innuendo, ask yourself:  What does this person have to gain by invalidating the one they are pointing at?  How much do they have to lose if they do not discredit the person they are trying to tarnish in your eyes?  Is there money at stake, or is it an issue of power?  Why are they using a negative approach – disparaging the other – rather than demonstrating their own skills and competence?

Good questions Sananda and ones you should be asking yourself.

As we work with you from the Higher Dimensions to bring an end to the dark days of old, we are here to help you, you who will be the creators of the new Planet Earth, to free yourselves from these contrivances of injustice, lest you allow it to hold you in lower vibration.  If you have even once taken part in a gossip-fest or a public trial by accusation, you must sit down with yourself, take yourself in hand, and reach deeply into your heart to ask forgiveness of the one you have dishonored.  Ask yourself if you have contributed to the negativity by remaining silent, increasing the energy of the attack by entertaining it in your thoughts, or by spreading the word, sending doubt and fear outward to poison trust, placing yourself in alignment with something dark and destructive. 

So How exactly are you going to help me? I need details.

If you wish to send someone love, just send it from your heart, with kindness and joy behind it, and say nothing.  Do not take it upon yourself to create pain – it will only drive the person toward defensiveness if they are truly of bad character, or it will invite damage to the person of Light if they are innocent.  You are not a God who condemns.  Instead, be yourself.  Your most loving, kind and uplifting self.

I’m really insulted by this childish advise. I can’t for a the life of me see anything in what you have to say that is going to change or improve my life. I suggest you find another planet to play with, we have all heard this before and have been taught this, and Kathryn, don’t you feel dumb typing all this out given that you are a Clinical Psychologist?

You have the power, Beloved Ones, to create or to destroy.  You live still under the agreement of free will.  You are therefore adding your energy always to the Light or the Dark.  Be aware, be mindful, be focused always on the highest and greatest good, which is Love.  Free will is not an agreement, it is our right and choice.

Free will is like a Earth Constitution. Yes, we have the power to create or destroy, what it’s to you? The highest and greatest good is to know the difference between lies and truth, between false channelers that have nothing intelligent to say.

We will overcome darkness by being Light; we will join together because we gain strength and joy from each other’s Love.  We will build our New World on a foundation of kindness, not conflict, divisiveness or war.  Ours will be a labor of Love, and its fruits will be Unity. Why are you so obsessed with Darkness and Light?

Why are you so obsessed in getting us to think that way? In a free will universe, there is no right or wrong, good or bad, light or dark, there is only what we choose to make of it for our experience. Sananda, rather than just talk all this crap, why don’t you come down to Earth and help us out since you seem to be an expert in human matters.

If you look at the 6 points of thought on Channelers, you will see that ALL of them are apparent in this message that I only used 25% of because I could not retype and regurgitate the same crap over and over and over and over. If you repeat it enough times, you will start believing. Archangel Michael that supposedly reincarnated into George Bush probably gave Sananda the advice on repeating it often enough so that they will eventually believe it to be truth.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total

2Channeling and Disinformation Agents Empty Re: Channeling and Disinformation Agents Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:28 am

MartyM

MartyM

Am I missing something, cause I;m not seeing any 'Red'...?

3Channeling and Disinformation Agents Empty Re: Channeling and Disinformation Agents Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty thank you for catching this. I must have posted it in the wrong editor mode.  Channeling and Disinformation Agents 1824860899 

Fixed 

muah  Channeling and Disinformation Agents 1598226751

4Channeling and Disinformation Agents Empty Re: Channeling and Disinformation Agents Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 am

MartyM

MartyM

Channeling and Disinformation Agents 1938513393   Channeling and Disinformation Agents 3019145770

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum