WELCOME TO OUT OF MIND ~
LET THE 2015 EVOLUTION BEGIN

TO GET OUT OF MIND DAILY NEWS

Enter your email address:

Please check your email to complete your Out Of Mind Daily News activation

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Out Of Mind

Poll
WOULD YOU DONATE TO A CANNABIS CURES CAUSE?
 YES I Would donate to a non profit that helped those with cancer, MS, etc. to be transported and lodgings while they received medicinal cannabis oil treatments in one of the legal states
 NO I would not donate to this cause
 YES you or someone you know would benefit from such a service
 NO I would never use Cannabis oil even if available
View results

Share | 

Sarkozy Faces Raft of Investigations When Immunity Ends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shakes4life2

PostSubject: Sarkozy Faces Raft of Investigations When Immunity Ends   Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 am

Stephen: Arrests? Current world leaders? Soon-to-be ex-President Nicolas Sarkozy looks like being one of them. He certainly will be facing questioning.

The immunity against prosecution he has enjoyed as the French president since May 16, 2007 will come to an end one month after he leaves office next week.

Former Libyan prime minister Al-Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi claimed only last week that Sarkozy’s 2007 election campaign received a staggering 50 million Euros in illegal financing from ex-Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

But illegal financing is just one of Mr Sarkozy’s post-presidency worries. There’s also the Bettencourt and Karachi affairs. The latter of which involves alleged kick-backs from the sale of arms.

Continues here.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nicolas-sarkozy/9255097/Nicolas-Sarkozy-faces-questioning-in-raft-of-investigations-as-immunity-ends.html
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind ::  :: -