OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?

+2
MartyM
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Monday, July 28, 2014

What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?

Boxes & Bonds being purchased:
Gross ‘Market Prices’ stated

• 250K Farmers (Celebrity) Box (contains 250x250K Bonds):

USD 5T

• 250K + 500K Farmer Bonds:

USD 200B to 400B depending on land value/year.

• 10,000 Liberty Boxes:

USD 1.5T

• Tiger-Zebra #777 Boxes:

USD 5T: Price depends on style and size of the Box as the contents vary.
                                             There are four different box styles/sizes.

• 1912 to 1937 10,000 Liberty Bonds:

USD 5B up to 20B each: depending on Folio series which are: 4000, 5000 and 7000.
                                                                                higher the numerical series the more paid.

• 10,000, 100,000, 500,000 Liberty Suites:

Prices to be advised.

• 100,000 Liberty Bond:

USD 1T plus

• 1912 Kobe Boxes:

USD 20T

• Other Boxes/Bonds accepted: Super Petchili, TOV, FRN & FRB

Usually face value - Prices to be advised.

• Uncut notes:

60% of face value

• German and Mexican bonds will be done after the Chinese bonds

http://humanus.ca/landa-global-historic-bond-information.php 
Posted by enerchi at 7/28/2014 01:22:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

MartyM

MartyM

I must be missing something... where or what is the Real Value of these bonds ??
To me at least, in order for something to have a 'Market Value', someone has to be willing (and able) to exchange something of equal value, like money,gold, etc.
   Fiat Currency is of NO Value, So WHO has that kind of Value that they would be willing to exchange for a 'Box of Paper' ??  Not making a lot of sense to me... Maybe it's just another Senior Advanced Youth moment.   bat boy  

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh whew! I thought I was just not getting this.

On another note and this is probably not even true but I have many facebook friends from Pakistan, India and also Iraq. An Iraqi man messaged me to wish me a joyous Ramadan so I took that opportunity to ask about the IQD RV. He replied that it had passed and now his family can eat! So... I am real hopeful this is actually making some progress as this man has no reason to lie to me. Fingers crossed!!!

What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985

MartyM

MartyM

AMEN to that my dear, really getting tired of bouncing around between the kids places and sleeping on the couch. Not that I'm not greatful for what I have been blessed with, it's just that I know this is not the way anyone was meant to live...

What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  3209671710  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  1876876985  vv  

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh bless your heart Marty and you are right. I hope this happens soon so the many that are so in need can get some relief. It is past time.

What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?  304767837

bs4ever

bs4ever

Marty

May a positive end soon come to sofa surfing, and the only wave you ride from then on be based on abundance

Peace and blessings

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:An Iraqi man messaged me to wish me a joyous Ramadan so I took that opportunity to ask about the IQD RV. He replied that it had passed and now his family can eat!

Purps

Was this man completely understanding what you asked him?

He MAY have simply misunderstood and have been referring to fasting

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh shit! Well I hope that is not what he meant. LOL

I said  specifically" Maybe now the IQD will RV".  He said "Yes It has passed. Now my family can eat". I guess that it could be a miscommunication and he was referring to fasting. bummer..... here I had a glimmer of hope. I should know better.

bs4ever

bs4ever

I hope you are right as well lol, perhaps he could send you some verification from inside Iraq.

My own experience with people from this part of the world is that some of some say what they think you want to hear, it is a form of being polite (among other things)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

well if he messages me again I will see if I can get a clearer answer. But good call bs4... he may have just meant they were no longer fasting though isn't Ramadan still happening? I can never keep up on all the religious holidays around the world. Such silliness to me.

WTF

WTF

Ramadan is over now, they celebrate the end with 3 days of feasting, EID AL-FITR.

According to sources their ration cards have been loaded with the RI ( reinstated rate ) for a couple of Months now. Supposedly after EID AL-FITR they will seat their new PM and settle their budget and RV.
Maybe this is why he thinks its done already, Iraqi's have had a little relief for a while now, ie, basic essentials. Just what I have been reading.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks WTF! appreciate your input. :)

Red Panda

Red Panda

To answer the original question, the market value seems to range from $400 to many thousands.  Just type Super Petchili into eBay and you will see current values.  This is the same bond that Landa at one time reported on their webpage will pocket you $20B (as in billion). 

a ok

See the discussion here: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_historicalbond.htm

topspin2

These bonds do indeed exist. The issue with them is that to bring them forward, you need the assistance of many. And the many do not allow them to be brought forward except for certain purposes. To say it is extremely difficult to do this is an understatement...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum