OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? Empty Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace? Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Look At Us Now, Waiting for Peace?
Posted on August 2, 2014 by Ines Radman

We are disgusting aren’t we? Sitting around and waiting for a miracle to happen, while Palestine falls and become rubble. Yes, we are disgusting, we need to be ashamed of ourselves for standing by and doing nothing about all the mass murders in the world, not just Palestine.  You cannot say it’s not your responsibility, if you believe we are ONE, if you believe we are United as one, then each of us is now committing a crime. We cannot stand back and say it’s not that simple or that we can’t do anything about it, we cannot sit back and pretend that we simply don’t have the means to do anything about it, we cannot pretend that we alone can’t change anything.
We stand still, we stand quiet as one child is killed every  minute on this planet. Those of you that believe some higher dimensional entities will show up and introduce themselves to you, you are delusional. Who in their right mind would even consider coming close to this planet, we are dangerous, barbaric, filled with hatred, obsessed with false gods, obsessed with galactics coming to our rescue.  We don’t deserve to be rescued nor do we deserve to be saved, if we continue standing still and quiet, we deserve what we get.
I am ashamed to be a part of the human family, I know there are people out there that have the means, the money, the connections, the resources that can do something, that can raise their voices, that can arrange their lives so that they can participate in protests and boycotts, yes, you are out there.  I know you are out there, but you are still obsessed with your material world, afraid to lose something that you consider to be of value, yet you walk among us pretending to feel sad and sorry for what is going on.
I’m starting to think that I have actually descended into a lower dimension, this is worse than 3D, watching innocent children being blasted to pieces, and Americans not doing enough to stop the bloodshed for part of the problem is the US government and they stay silent, a majority of them at least.
I can’t blame anyone specifically because I am part of the problem as well, but my job here is clear and I can’t leave it. I came here to heal my people from centuries of occupation, wars and genocide. You didn’t hear too much about Yugoslavia’s murderous regime, the crimes committed against women in Serbian/Croatian conflict when Croatia announced it’s decision to be come an independent republic.  You didn’t hear about the DU ammunition being dropped over Serbia and Kosovo, where 1/5 of the population has one form of cancer or another. My people, people in the Balkans have suffered longer than the Palestinians, they have been occupied 11 times over 3 centuries, the trauma is implanted genetically now, there are children born today with cancer showing within days of birth. While in the mother it was somehow protected from her umbilical supply of nutrients but as soon as the child emerges it starts to show the symptoms of cancer.
You see, I know what it’s like to be occupied, to be bombed to oblivion, to run like crazy once the sirens start, I know what it’s like to be gang raped after you’ve been beaten.
But there are those of you who have never seen or experienced this kind of horrific behavior, you are virgin in a sense, your soul perhaps less traumatized but desensitized because you’ve been watching violence on TV, or you’ve been zapped with so much EMF and wi-fi that you can’t feel anything.
We don’t need the analysis of why people are being killed, we don’t need to hear more about how the US is supplying Israel with more killing machines. We need to find a way to bring peace in this world.  What are you doing about it? What are you doing to bring peace on this planet? How can you go to work each day knowing your fellow human is being ripped to thousands of pieces by ammunition so powerful it destroys neighborhoods?
You can no longer tell me you are not the problem. You ARE the problem, for standing aside and watching, for being silent, for HOPING someone will come along and stop it, for WAITING for a miracle.
There are no miracles, why would anyone provide us with miracles after watching us kill each other? Who in their right mind would want to come here and help us knowing they too can be blasted out of this world? Our cosmic family is watching us, not understanding why we are allowing this to happen to us. The wars will continue until we put a stop to it, it’s that clear and simple.
DO NOT come here and tell me you’re not the problem. DO NOT come here and tell me you can’t help. DO NOT come here and tell me it’s not your problem. IF YOU DO, I will not post it. We need solutions, we need peace. It’s that simple. There is nothing else we need to write about, there is nothing else we need to say, it doesn’t matter  who is doing it, it doesn’t matter why they are doing it, it doesn’t matter anymore. What matters is that we find the courage, that we find the heart, that we find our higher self and find solutions. The only thing that should matter right now, at this moment is HOW TO BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD.
I can’t breath, my heart is so heavy, I feel everyone’s pain, the souls lost in between dimensions because they got caught off guard and were forced from their bodies so fast.  I feel the souls that have been liberated from the pain and suffering but choosing to come right back because they have a job to do. I feel the souls of mothers torn between killing themselves for losing their child, but can’t because they still have children to take care of.  You mothers of this world, it is coming your way. If we do nothing now, it will come our way too, that is the plan. Don’t allow yourself to wake up one day and realize it was too late to do anything, looking at your skin as the new chip digs it’s way into the tissue, the chip you just received, the chip that will zap you anytime you have nice and loving thoughts.
WE ARE ALL ONE. Look what we are doing to each other.  WE WANT PEACE.
Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum