Latest topics
» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Crayonmiracle

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - October Workshop Information
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Zionist Elite Have Lost The Consent Of The Governed: Meet The Lecters!
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Joel Skousen - 3rd Debate Analysis
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dear Mainstream Media
Yesterday at 5:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Disturbia
Yesterday at 4:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous
Yesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "RUMOR" - Inside info: the elections will be suspended on October 21st
Yesterday at 12:51 pm by See Thru

» Cannabis Saved Our Granddaughter’s Life, So We Donated $33.7 Million to Medical Cannabis Research
Yesterday at 12:23 pm by ~Ann~

Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World is Not Falling Apart — The Veil of World-Wide Corruption is Lifting
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Flower of Life an Inter-Dimensional Portal?
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Eisenstein on Shadow Work
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 19: MID-WEEK BY ZAP
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Metallic UFO Spotted Over East Los Angeles and MORE
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Two Suns in the sky of New York plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elders and millennials congregate
Yesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 10-17-16
Yesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Your Name, Please? by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Taoist Dreams: The Action of Inaction
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE MISSING “OH SHIT” LINK REVEALED: HILLARY ADMITS “I Asked that my Emails be Deleted."
Yesterday at 6:57 am by topspin2

You are not connected. Please login or register

9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Looking forward to the explanation as to why the info you have been posting is incorrect.

You quite clearly stated from the 9th we (the uninitiated plebians) would start see movement

Where is it?

Have we been looking in the wrong place?

Please be a decent chap and tell us all where this is happening so we can believe you in future with future posts, after all it is the 9th and you said it would all start on the 9th.

Would Mr Mad McHatter be able to ease our fears about having a collective verbal diarrhea overdose from both he and yourself?

Or do we assume that after reading any of your future posts we collectively will be in dire need of a mental enema?

Please do tell old chap

Oooo look

It's being pushed back to the 20th....or beyond

There's a big surprise ymoilman, what happened to the 9th

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

These people that put out this info are the ones we need to put the smack down on.

And that is what we do here in a diplomatic way. We get the majority that care to vote on my silly polls and I do a percentage of viewers and those that actually do take the time to click a button and guesstimate the pov of those here.

and as always I am in a don't kill the messenger frame of mind as I know how that feels when you are just trying to bring forward something that you personally may believe in though others do not.

yman has not logged in all week so I doubt he will even see this post but the majority has spoken and these dinar pushers are just not welcome here is all. 

Come Sept. 20th there will be another reason that the RV will not happen. It goes on and on. I think it is called a scam in most places.... and this is what it is.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Hello Purpz

If I have offended a sense of fairness please accept an apology from me to you, certainly that was not the intent.

YMOILMAN did make is perfectly clear in a recent post what would start on the 9th, and as such and after many warnings about doing so he is at least guilty of not thinking before posting.

He may be as frustrated at being misled as everyone else which we can have every sympathy with, yet at this stage by posting these secondhand "reports" he is causing himself some grief and a credibility problem.

Others not so familiar with these methods have been known to go and spend money they can't afford to spend buying Dinars and other currencies on the suggestion they won't be short of cash for long.

This causes harm and that it what we have been saying to YMOILMAN for a while, really it is time for these people creating these "reports" to shut up or put up. And stop creating harm to others

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Oh I totally agree with you and the others that vent at the yman. I myself did a rant using words not appropriate for the blogosphere recently and I have not seen yman log in since so I am pretty sure he got the message. You did not cross any lines so if my above comment reads that way I apologize.

I think he is in the mislead category on the dinar and many other topics that are not being posted here as a result. But of course that is just an opinion that I hold with so many of you that come here. It is frustrating to try to put out a blog and not get sucked into the mire that comes along with this endeavor. I consider most of this kind of stuff to be the distraction that we are being pummeled with daily and I try to not comment on these posts as I want to see reactions to gauge if my thoughts are shared without bias. When I see that happen it is affirmation that we are on the same path here for the most part.

But yman is one of our brothers here and as such I have these undeserving protective feelings for him that I really can not explain. We have lost many wonderful commenters because of him , such as 1ness for example, that are probably asking themselves that about me also. So I don't know why I slip into the defending role now and again. Stockholm syndrome? Whatever it is I know it is part of those that come here frustrations and I also apologize for that. I think I might be emotionally bi-polar. It is the only explanation. LOL

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum