OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

9th September wheres the RV, NESARA, ABUNDANCE?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bs4ever

bs4ever

YMOILMAN

Looking forward to the explanation as to why the info you have been posting is incorrect.

You quite clearly stated from the 9th we (the uninitiated plebians) would start see movement

Where is it?

Have we been looking in the wrong place?

Please be a decent chap and tell us all where this is happening so we can believe you in future with future posts, after all it is the 9th and you said it would all start on the 9th.

Would Mr Mad McHatter be able to ease our fears about having a collective verbal diarrhea overdose from both he and yourself?

Or do we assume that after reading any of your future posts we collectively will be in dire need of a mental enema?

Please do tell old chap

bs4ever

bs4ever

Oooo look

http://www.nesaranetwork.com/2014/07/09/poofness-for-jul-9-mid-week-poofness-report/

It's being pushed back to the 20th....or beyond

There's a big surprise ymoilman, what happened to the 9th

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

These people that put out this info are the ones we need to put the smack down on.

And that is what we do here in a diplomatic way. We get the majority that care to vote on my silly polls and I do a percentage of viewers and those that actually do take the time to click a button and guesstimate the pov of those here.

and as always I am in a don't kill the messenger frame of mind as I know how that feels when you are just trying to bring forward something that you personally may believe in though others do not.

yman has not logged in all week so I doubt he will even see this post but the majority has spoken and these dinar pushers are just not welcome here is all. 

Come Sept. 20th there will be another reason that the RV will not happen. It goes on and on. I think it is called a scam in most places.... and this is what it is.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Hello Purpz

If I have offended a sense of fairness please accept an apology from me to you, certainly that was not the intent.

YMOILMAN did make is perfectly clear in a recent post what would start on the 9th, and as such and after many warnings about doing so he is at least guilty of not thinking before posting.

He may be as frustrated at being misled as everyone else which we can have every sympathy with, yet at this stage by posting these secondhand "reports" he is causing himself some grief and a credibility problem.

Others not so familiar with these methods have been known to go and spend money they can't afford to spend buying Dinars and other currencies on the suggestion they won't be short of cash for long.

This causes harm and that it what we have been saying to YMOILMAN for a while, really it is time for these people creating these "reports" to shut up or put up. And stop creating harm to others

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I totally agree with you and the others that vent at the yman. I myself did a rant using words not appropriate for the blogosphere recently and I have not seen yman log in since so I am pretty sure he got the message. You did not cross any lines so if my above comment reads that way I apologize.

I think he is in the mislead category on the dinar and many other topics that are not being posted here as a result. But of course that is just an opinion that I hold with so many of you that come here. It is frustrating to try to put out a blog and not get sucked into the mire that comes along with this endeavor. I consider most of this kind of stuff to be the distraction that we are being pummeled with daily and I try to not comment on these posts as I want to see reactions to gauge if my thoughts are shared without bias. When I see that happen it is affirmation that we are on the same path here for the most part.

But yman is one of our brothers here and as such I have these undeserving protective feelings for him that I really can not explain. We have lost many wonderful commenters because of him , such as 1ness for example, that are probably asking themselves that about me also. So I don't know why I slip into the defending role now and again. Stockholm syndrome? Whatever it is I know it is part of those that come here frustrations and I also apologize for that. I think I might be emotionally bi-polar. It is the only explanation. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum