OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Who Is Really Veronica Keen? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Is Really Veronica Keen?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Is Really Veronica Keen? Empty Who Is Really Veronica Keen? Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Who Is Really Veronica Keen?
Posted on September 12, 2014 by Ines

“LONDON, 5 July 2014

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page120.html

Veronica: For humanity to survive it is necessary for me to move to Ireland. I am requested by Monty and the world of spirit to move to Ireland. The blocked energies in Ireland control our world. They must be released. Ireland is the key that will unlock everything.

I have lived in England for 55 years, so this is a huge step for me. It will mean moving away from my three children and five grandchildren. My mission requires me to do this. I do not have money and I do not own the house I live in. So I need your help to buy a Centre in Ireland.

On my last visit to Ireland we found the perfect building for this project. It is in a direct line from Tara and Uisneach. Its ENERGY is incredible. It is perfect in every way.

I ask you to please contribute in any way that you can. No amount is too small. Together, we can make this happen. Time is of the essence. I have 9 weeks to find the deposit of 40,000 Euros. Everyone who contributes will be acknowledged; their names will appear on a plaque in the entrance to the Centre.

We are creating our future. A future without the corruption that has destroyed our world and almost destroyed humanity itself. We are now fighting for our survival. The blocked energy must be released.

My friends and I had great success at Tara on the 26 May and the 23 June. This must continue. There are forces amongst us whose only objective is to cull humanity and to destroy all that humanity needs to survive. We cannot sit back and allow this to be done to us. Every day more evidence of this is exposed and we are shocked that this has happened without our knowledge. This is our opportunity to take control and to allow the light to penetrate, expose and remove all that is dark and corrupt.

Please help me do this.

With love and light, Veronica.”

I’m not going to go into Veronica’s message even though I don’t appreciate being blackmailed by being told if she doesn’t move to Ireland that humanity will not survive. Such words like that require an explanation here and now along with this request for a donation.

I have a lot of questions. I tried to ask Veronica directly about these concerns and she has yet to respond. Initially she did respond very promptly but she didn’t answer some very important questions so when I replied back and insisted that she answer them, this is what I received back: MKeen7225@aol.com  Sep.11 (1 day ago)
Ines,
When you disclose to  us details of who you are and the reason for your interest then we can then discuss the foundation and its aims.
Yours,
Veronica Keen”
Needless to say I was disturbed by this response as I had explained to her that I am considering making a substantial contribution, so I sent off my information and also offered to give her my phone contacts if she so desired. I have not heard from her since then.
Had Veronica responded to this email, I probably never would have started questioning other things and started to do some research. I was dumbfounded and shocked at what I found.  Everything I state here is fact and truth, everything that you can find yourself online like I did.
Let me first discuss what I feel is going on at this moment.  I think that when you are asking for almost 1/2 M Euros  donation that you need to provide the investors, yes investors, this is no longer a donation at that amount, this is an investment for some entity or foundation. So, the least I was expecting to get from Veronica was to know if that “building” comes with land or not. There is no mention of land, only a “building”. I wanted to know what happens to this property should something happen to Veronica and that is the only answer I got from her and that is the Foundation will carry on.

Ok, so I did some research. The Montague Keen Foundation registered as an incorporation located atRegistered Address: 72 Southway, Totteridge, London, N20 8DH was actually dissolved, it’s incorporation date shows “Dissolved (Incorporation date 29/04/2006)” It doesn’t show when it was dissolved, but it no longer exists.

Veronica then starts a new Foundation:
Name:VERONICA KEEN
Titles: FOUNDER OF THE MONTAGUE & VERONICA KEEN
Director
Roles: OtherExecutives
Appointments: Current director (20/02/2014)
Past titles:
Other titles:
Nationality: IRISH
Date of birth: 1937
Organization: THE MONTAGUE & VERONICA KEEN FOUNDATION
Director’s service address:
This information is on record
The rest of the information can be found at: http://endb-consolidated.aihit.com/01255D01/overview.htm
So, my question right now is that Veronica is still using a Foundation that no longer exists on the same donation page. Doesn’t that seem odd that she would continue to be using a Foundation that has been dissolved?  I have been listening to Veronica and Andrew Bartzis for weeks now talking about Ireland, history, the center, blah, blah and not once has Veronica mentioned that she founded a new Foundation. Not once have I heard her mention or write that she dissolved or someone dissolved the The Montague Keen Foundation, yet it is still being used as a Marketing Tool and on the very web page that she is asking almost 1/2M Euros!
I’m sure there is a good explanation for all of this, but something doesn’t feel right and I am really curious why Veronica has not been up front and informative about these changes.
Now, lets back to the Donation Request. Don’t you feel that when someone is asking you to donate close to 1/2 M Euros on a “building” that it would only be professional and appropriate to supply some relevant information?
Here is a list of questions that I have about this investment in Ireland.

Who will be the owner of this center/building/land?
   What will the donors get for their donation other than a tax write off?
   What exactly is being done with the funds currently being sent to you Veronica?
   What is the name of the bank and the bank account number for this money that you are receiving?
   What is the address/location of this building?
   Have you purchased the land with this building?
   Have you even made an offer or are you still searching for suitable land?
   What kind of arrangement do you have should you NOT raise enough money? What will be done with the funds if it is not being used for the Center?
   Do you have a Project Plan or Business Plan for this Center?
   Do you have a detailed Plan as to what this center will provide?
   Do you have a public place where you can list the donors and amounts paid to you?
   How do we know how much money you really have collected, I know it’s a trust issue, but still, people are sending you money and should be able to know who is sending what and how much.
   Since the deadline to pay the deposit is close and there are enough funds received to pay for it, when will it be paid or has it been paid and once it is paid, can you post the contract for donors to know their money is being used for the right purpose?
   What is the true and real name of the Foundation you are speaking in behalf of?

You see, as much as I think Veronica is doing a great job and her intentions are good, this is no guarantee the project will be a success. How do you know she didn’t receive $1m and is telling people she’s got $500,000?  What happens if something happens to Veronica, who will inherit this center/bank account/funds?  Veronica has not mentioned anything about creating an organization or legal entity to represent this center or be the owner of this center either. I question the integrity of a person when they ask for money and don’t give out any detailed information on the project and the legal challenges associated with collecting funds.
It’s important that you know what you are getting involved in. Veronica is going on in age, she does have health issues, what if she was to have a heart attack tomorrow? Who will be in charge of the project and will it continue? Has Veronica made arrangements for someone to carry the project forward? I mean let’s be realistic folks, she’s asking for close to 1/2 M Euros in funding for this center and that is not chump change.
Had Veronica responded back to me about the above questions or even rejected my request, I probably would not have gone any further, but I was feeling something was not right. I picked up some nervous energy in her email and started digging.
Perhaps things are not what they appear to be, but Veronica now has an opportunity to set the record straight. I have a lot of questions that have nothing to do with this Donation Request, but it would only be speculation at this point and it is not my intent to harm Veronica until I am sure that everything is on the up and up.  I think that is the least that is owed to us especially when Veronica writes that humanity will not survive unless she moves to Ireland. I would really like to know more about this as well because that would make everybody else on this planet trying to help a moot point or a waste of time if Veronica has the key to saving humanity.
I will let you be the judge of this, it’s not for me to judge, but I do want some answers.

On a personal note: If this center is real, I support it, there is no question about that, anything that will help humanity is a good thing. Problem is that we have more critical issues that I feel are far more important right now. All people on this planet have the right to live within reasonable conditions at the least. Currently, just in the last 3 months alone thousands of people have lost their homes in Palestine and Ukraine, thousands of people have no homes to return to, never mind the millions of starving people on this planet. Does it not seem more priority to shelter these folks and give them some sense of security that it won’t snow over their heads? This is my opinion and my feelings, although I do honor all humanitarian projects, we should be working together and prioritizing those that have nothing right now. This “Center” is not going to offer anything different than we already have today scattered about, the only difference is that it will all be in one place, but my first thought was when this Center was mentioned: How will ppl get to Ireland? I don’t know of any other foundations that purchase Real Estate, they use the money to rent and do the work their mission demands. It’s a business opportunity here, this Real Estate will hold more value in the future and the way it’s structured the Foundation can be dissolved and assets divided among the Directors after debts are paid.  I have this feeling that this is a scam, it’s not typical for a Foundation that is not-for-profit to get into the business of purchasing Real Estate. Furthermore, given the fact this Foundation has no track record, would it not be prudent to just rent out for a while until the system is setup to work? What happens if after the Building/land is purchased and the directors decide they don’t want to open up a center? It’s possible, there are no guarantees so this is a dangerous proposition, I would rather give monthly donations to the Foundation to cover it’s costs knowing what is needed than giving this Foundation very valuable property that can be used personally later on down the road.
Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2Who Is Really Veronica Keen? Empty Re: Who Is Really Veronica Keen? Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:25 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Anyone who has friends or family in Ireland, ask them how much property values have dropped, how unsold houses are being used for the homeless.

A personal friends father bought land in Ireland twenty odd years ago, he built a house on it during the boom time etc, it was valued at 5 million, yes 5 million euros........then came the crash where England gave Ireland 7 billion to stay afloat, his house which has land is worth maybe 300,000 euros

You can buy property for a fraction of what it was, so if some scammer wanted a castle for lets say half a million on other folks money it would fairly easy to find one

Don't take my word for it you can easily find this out online

3Who Is Really Veronica Keen? Empty Re: Who Is Really Veronica Keen? Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly bs4!

Veronica is wanting a lot and can provide no info on her "Foundation" which by all accounts does not even exist. She has a corp. though....

This whole business stinks to high heaven if you ask me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum