OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

★Neil YoungDaryl Hannah together he files for divorce from his wife of 36 years

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LavenderRose

LavenderRose

I used to be a college dj in Los Altos Hills, California for many years and played Neil Young music all day and all night. That was decades ago.  As I lived in the S.F. Bay Area - I went to many of Neil's concerts and had so much fun. Thanks Neil..

Why is this news?  Well, I am not one to gossip, in fact I hate gossip and try to avoid it especially celeb gossip. 

But this is fact, and I'm a big fan of Neil's. 

His wife would tour and sing with him, so this is just a well wish for more decades of fine work - change is good.   

In fact, I would love to play my guitar with Neil....My first guitar lessons were from Neil's songbooks.

Rolling Stone reported that the rocker filed papers in their hometown of San Mateo, California on July 29, with a hearing set to take place on December 12.

Never to old to fall in love and continue to be productive, creative and happy.

Changes are good, everyone needs them.

Congrats............

Here's a photo link of the happy couple, congrats...

http://backblogfb.blogspot.it/2014/09/la-nuova-coppia-neil-young-e-daryl.html

Farm Aid 2014

Here is his webpage and tour and music information.

★Farm Aid TV Broadcast, Webcast and Mobile App★★To be presented live in high definition on Sept. 13 at 7 p.m. EDT/4 p.m. PDT.

http://www.neilyoung.com/tour.html

http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/

http://via https://twitter.com/Neilyoung

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/neil-young-mn0000379125

Farm aid concert

The Farm Aid 2014 Lineup

Farm Aid 2014 will take place on September 13, 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. Learn more and listen to the Farm Aid lineup below.

Join In

Farm Aid board members Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Neil Young and Dave Matthews have shown relentless commitment, inspiring millions of Americans and providing hope for struggling family farmers.

Farm Aid′s message

visit the blog for full archives.

You can easily get involved every day. Get to Know Your Food >>

http://www.neilyoung.com/archives/discography/nyd_start1.html

http://neilyoung.com/

★Howard Stern Funny Eulogy at Joan Rivers Funeral.The Joke That Was UNTHINKABLE (Remembering Joan/Melissa w/Howard); AMAZING GRACE BAGPIPES HONOR JOAN TAKE A LISTEN+++ HELLO NEW YORK NEW YORK..

fire animated GIF

Man Made - book Wallpaper

AMAZING WATCH★Coming OUR WAY X1.6-Class Solar Flare Eruption★HUGE EXPLOSION FROM OUR SUN★

★SUPER VOLCANO ALERT ★ 15 EARTHQUAKES THIS WEEK Coming from the Caldera Helium-4 LEAKING (It only leaks when prior to exploding)★★ Here’s what the Experts are Telling Us★

Nibiru Dark Star Displacing Planets Lost Civilizations

rabbit_martians

★BINARY STARS NIBIRU/PLANET X IN PATTERN IN CROP CIRCLES

★Lava Flow video Stromboli Volcano It’s Blowing Up ★

aestheticmedic

They are both favorite stars to me, thanks for the news and the music, I remember many days on summer vacations at Greers Ferry lake listening to him, the Harvest album.

aestheticmedic

I have to think how many millions of times the new exwife heard the same songs over and over, kudoos to her

I was a once a musicians wife :)

LavenderRose

LavenderRose

Im glad you guys like this I wasnt sure if I should post it, because I dont like celeb gossip or any type of gossip, but these people are loved and after 36 years of being married, sure Neil needed a break....they do look happy together...

thanks for letting me know you liked this, good to have feedback.

love to all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum