OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 56 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL & MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 56,000,000 VIEWS

INTEL NOW

UNITED STATES CORPORATION FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY THIS THURSDAY MORNING AT 2:00 AM.

REPUBLIC TREASURER, GENERAL FAIRCHILD, DIRECTED THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL THE FED NOTES PLATES AND SPECIALIZED PRINTING PRESSES.

REPUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT MAY FOLLOW THE DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS AND RV. WE REALLY DON’T KNOW YET.

MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW.

RV WHEN ---- ????? WONDERING IF THE RV BUTTON PUSHER IS COLOR BLIND – “PUSH THE GREEN BUTTON”! LOL!

CAN WE GET OFF THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE NOW?

OPEN LETTER TO GEN HAM

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/10/open-letter-to-general-ham-and-republic.html

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

the reason we are on this roller coaster to begin with is the continued false info put out by this site and so many others.

I thought this site was shut down?? Must have just been a server issue. To bad...

But they got one thing correct: "WE REALLY DON’T KNOW YET."

bs4ever

bs4ever

Here is the latest belching of contradictory drivel
Selected lowlights from a series of lowlights

http://www.nesaranetwork.com/

"I am hearing the budget will be ready and will be sent to parliament early next week and will be on the agenda at that time in the next session. How many times have we heard this already? Is something going on here?"

"Remember, as I said many times. The budget is dependent on the RV and the RV is not dependent on the Budget being opened. The RV will happen even if the budget is not ready."

"So today I send you an update of the latest news I am hearing. It is just where we want to be at this time. In fact there is an excellent window of opportunity to see the RV in the coming days, not weeks. This is by far the best place I have ever seen this investment in the 10 years I have been following it."

"Also there are two articles published by the Iraq finance committee today that they are now going to postpone the RV for yet another 5 years. What? How can they possibly do this? If you have been reading my latest couple news letters you can understand that this makes absolutely no sense at all."

"very good source says admiral goes in today/tonight…"

"[Will we be at the bank this week?] I never thought we’d get to this week because I know we were supposed to be in the banks last Thursday! The banks had people in, and Iraq told their people this is it – last week! "

"October 29, 2014 at 3:31pm ALL TEAMS…….UST JUST ANNOUNCED USA WILL STOP BUYING USA BONDS. EXCUSE GIVEN……. USA ECONOMY HAS IMPROVED. NO……. IQD IS ABOUT TO SPEAR HEAD MANY WORLD ECONOMIES. GO. F26."

Love this one TNT is so excited he has re-written the calendar

"Tony: Good morning, TNT! Today is Wednesday, October 279, 2014."

1ness

1ness

SHOOT that F*^KER

jmho

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" Stock-photo-gun-and-flower-on-a-white-background-10176739

CONSIDER HIM SHOT WITH MY LOVE GUN!!

1ness

1ness

Maybe that flower will hit him in the Eye.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh good idea... maybe then he won't see this utter bullshit and post it!

I need to get more flowers. hahahahaha

INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 3963295600  INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 3043494387  INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 1938513393  INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 3471911756  INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 4116976918  INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 4006179128 :athuup:

1ness

1ness

exactly LOL.........read me like a book

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I would have put a big turd on the end of that gun not a flower!! Then he could really be called 'shitface' LOL!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh no you  didint!!

hahahahaha

here how about this instead

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahahaha that'll do it!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" Poopthrowing

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

INTEL NOW:"MID TERM ELECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AND MIGRATED INTO REPUBLIC ELECTIONS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW" 9k=

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahahaha

vv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum