OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!

3 Votes

A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              Brain_electrical
Well, we have now entered the final dressing room of this year, these last few days left in October.  Lots of unplugging and replugging going on.  Body energy dropping to nothing and yet for others, almost pinging off the walls.  For me, yesterday was a drain, a complete drain of energy.  But also, my hearing antenna was also in the proverbial garage, it was not working at all yesterday.  I did attempt to do three readings, and visually seen clear as day, but without our teams input, I can be rather clueless of what anything means to us now.  Our teams have changed the language of light I have set up for a decade to fit the new Now, so once again, I am relearning on the fly.
Having had 10 hours of sleep last night and an unexpected and sudden pull into an afternoon nap yesterday, I musta spent the time in language class, because I can understand some of what I seen in the readings yesterday, this morning.  This is where I am understanding the final touches being put into place.
My first lady showed up with what looked like an electrical fence surrounding her.  It was completely circular and was about 10 feet in radius.  It even had those little (yellow in the picture below) thingies in it:
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              Electricfence
However, there were no poles in her fencing at all.  The entire fence was a golden-yellow, including those thingies that stick out (I obviously know little about electric fences.)  If that didn’t puzzle me enough, behind her, was this spout of what looked to me like liquid marshmallow energy coming  straight up from the earth about 4 feet then bending outwards towards the fencing.   Even tho I could see it clear as day, I was clueless as to what it could possibly mean.  This was the way of it for everyone and I rescheduled everyone because of it.  No one pays for a small piece of a puzzle that leaves you more puzzled afterwards!!
This morning I get them all more clearly.  I also understand there are elements of these things happening to all of us, the final touches if you will.
I would put this lady in the class of Master electricians.  The electrical fence is the creation zone of electrical current becoming available and will be fully available as we move onto the platform of Nov 1st.  I find this rather interesting (since I know I am in this group myself) that the fencing is actually 2 feet out from her hexagonal bubble of creation.  Ohhh even as I type that, I am hearing (yay I must out of the garage now lol) my team say all of what I am going to share is relevant to everyone, but depending on which group you are in, is more strong for your section.  Meaning all three visuals are relevant to us.  Geez, I hope I am not confusing you with this lol.
Let me give you a humble visual here that will work with all three visuals/understandings:
A Total Reboot as We ALL Come Fully Online. Expanded and Extraordinary!!              Power-field
Since I cannot create a body with my simple use of paint, the star in the center represents you.  The hexagon surrounding you is your bubble of creation (where everything is created and uncreated in your personal world.)  The circle around the hexagon is the Source field of energy we will pull from.  Just look at the numerology that comes with the breadth of distance from center.  The hexagon is about 3 feet out from your center on all sides, the circle about 5 feet out from center on all sides.  You would be the number 1 in the center of all Life.
1 is the catalyst for new beginnings, with this it would be the creator creating (that would be you.)  3 would be the absolute need for action and communication (clear and concise communication with the field of life itself.)  5 is the element of change.  The force field that allows it all to BeCome.
I just want to note as well, because this entire game is played on the earth field, earth energy must be a player in it all.  So the electrical fence itself is pure spirit energy, the white marshmallow thingie in the back of my first lady, is earths participation and infusion of her materially manifested energy to bring it all to Life here on the earth plane.
Those nobs or knots or whatever the hell they are…. power points but equally, it is where we will connect as we come together on the earth and interlock our selves with each other to enhance the element of creation thru group energy.
My second lady, god bless her.  There was a massive funnel system of intense energy come up from the earth and engulfing her.  I could not see her in the center of this intense circulation, but I knew where she was.  The fact that she is either in her late first trimester of early 2nd of pregnancy, is playing hell on her appearance of wellness.  But I am also really understanding at this moment, this is the full on infusion is pure earth energy engulfing her, strengthening her and her unborn baby.
I would put my lady and even her baby into the group called the earth workers.  Those connected with the dreams and desires of Gaia and will be bringing them to life in their own way.
Last but not least, my third lady had the most amazing water tube of energy coming from above and plummeting upon her.  The tube of energy was just large enough to  surround her biology.  I could see the rain of this water move into her crown and hydrate her insides as well as hydrate her skin and a few inches outside.
This is the fluid movement of spirit and encompasses those that work between the earth and moon.  It is your power source of energy, just like the massive winds are the power source of earth workers and the electrical currents from the sun workers.
How this all works together… is going to be interesting to see.
I really did try to end this sharing here as my day began, but my entire computer went haywire and I had to reboot to get its functionality back.  But with it, comes more clarity.  Yesterday, today and tomorrow we are undergoing our own reboot.  All the electrical wiring is in place, system softwares upgraded and now that big reboot of the individual and collective systems that is us!!
However, it gave me a great opportunity to add in my first reading of the day today… giving us a bigger picture of our new working model.  Altho she had serious electrical energy coming in all around her, we did get to understand her new relationship.  What I would call an earth worker bringing forth the dreams and desires of gaia, with an increasing knowledge that all groups will enlarge and expand in their own ways, but the field of life wants us only to focus on this present moment.
Suddenly, appearing in her arms was this golden energy baby, the new life she birthed herself into.  Her job is to nurture this energy as if it was a baby, grow it, use it… she had asked about a divine counterpart and this visual excited the hell out of me.  The baby (which is new energy) became like a mass of clay and she took and molded it into her desires and then her team said when she is done with the molding, to place it out in the electrical field at those connecting points (blue in the diagram) which serves as a magnetic frequency as well as an electrical enhancement for the desires within us and the desires that move thru us.
My goodness gracious, we are an exciting species aren’t we!!???  lol
On that note, I have got to stay focused on my day unfolding.  I just want to party and wiggle and giggle with tremendous excitement and so I will!!
((((HUGZ)))) of overflowing joy and excitement to everyone!!!
Lisa Gawlas        www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html
P.S.  I am bring this course back out of the closet for anyone who really wants to learn how to READ anything and everything!!  It is a 25-30 hour downloadable MP3 course on LEARNING HOW TO READ.  Everything I personally was taught and learned and know is in this course.  Just click this link to explore more:  http://www.mysoulcenter.com/learntoread.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum