OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? Empty AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND?

Posted on November 4, 2014 by Ines

AM I still here???? Anyone Ascend?

Originally Posted on April 16, 2014 by Ines
Well, the big day came and went. So many in the love and light movement had marked the Blood Moon or Red Moon as the time of Ascension, everybody was practicing their meditations and breathing to raise their frequencies and some even were told that they would Ascend and the RV would take place at the same time.
APRIL 6 2014   SUNDAY REPLAY
OUR LAST CHANNELED CALL!
Sananda announces that April 15th will be the beginning of the end of this phase of Planet Earth; this experience of human kind.  After April 15th, there will be no more 3rd Dimension… on April 15th, everything in the world will change.
Archangel Michael reveals a startling disclosure: “In the higher Councils it was decided, ‘One of us must come to Planet Earth and live amongst the darkest of the cabal… infiltrate, gain power…’  It was I, and I incarnated as…”
St Germain: “Should the RV be not by April 15, we will intervene – you will receive our Announcements that your Galactic brothers and sisters are here above you .. they will show themselves..”
AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? CleardotIn fact, St. Germain claims through Kathryn E. May that if the RV doesn’t happen by April 15th, that he would intervene. You can get this information at: http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/
I’m sure Anne DeHart won’t mind me spreading her website around for people to read. This group endorses TNT Dinar Tony as well, the poo poo goo roo that has been saying the RV is happening any minute for the last 10 years.  This association alone had set off a red flag for me, never mind the rest of the channeling of teaching me what to eat and what supplements to take. But you heard this story before, I am curious how all the “Love and Light” people are taking this non-event, in other words, there was no RV and there was no Ascension. What happened? Well first let me explain something.  Before I do, read the following quote about channeling, this is from Metatron April 14th, 2014.
Many channels have worked to bring our messages to you and we appreciate their work. We have told the world through our channel Kathryn that there will be no more channeling. After tomorrow, you will not be hearing radio programs, internet programs and written messages from channelers for it will not be necessary for all of you. Those of you that are reading these messages are the ones who will not need them any longer, so you see it makes sense doesn’t it? Those of you who have listened to these messages and have worked so hard to raise your vibration are the ones who will be speaking to us in person. So of course, there will be no need for channelers. If there should be a need for us to bring our messages to the people on earth who are still in the process of their learning, still in the process of raising their vibration, we will do so ourselves. So you see, this era of channeled messages will come to an end. That’s exciting isn’t it? We are not telling you that you will be deprived of information. Far from it. You will hear us yourselves. You will meet with us in higher dimensions. You will be welcomed with open arms. Isn’t that exciting?”
You can find the rest of the text at: http://www.whoneedslight.net/page/485041626
Sure sounds exciting doesn’t it? Well, I will explain now why these entities claim they are no longer needed.  Many months ago even Zorra, and Father God archon mentioned this on blogtalk radio that the 4th dimension would be removed from existence. The 4th dimension was set up as a karma camp, in other words, the demiurge and  archons stopped all people who had physically died and were forced to pass through 4D where they were greeted with bright light, so people thought they were in front of GOD and of course they had to rate their life and if they made mistakes (most of us do) they were told to return to earth. We have been used like this for 300,000 years as food, energy food for these beings.
What is happening now, these entities that claim to be St. Germain, Father/Mother God, Metatron, ARCH angel Michael and other ascended masters resided in the 4th dimension so they were able to get into humans heads and “channel” their messages to them. This dimension as Zorra and Father God even said a few months ago is now being removed, there is no longer karma in effect, and once we die, we go directly to Source where we cleanse of our past life, rest or choose another game to play. Many of us have not been to source in eons of time, we were tricked into the 4th dimension and then reincarnated back to Earth.
So, I’m rambling today because I have not really done my research as it has only been  1 day that these ascended masters and other beings claim that people were supposed to ascend, entering the Golden Age they said and of course, nothing happened, no RV happened. I am curious about this, but then again, it’s obvious these entities bailed out because for starters, they knew there was no Ascension, and they also knew their 4th dimension was being dismantled. If you read the above quote, it says nothing about WHY they will not channel anymore, but only that it won’t be necessary because we will be communicating directly with them.
Hey, I can’t say this is bullshit,  but I would like to know if any of you have ascended? I tried to contact Anne DeHart and Kathryn E. May, no response, so I have to assume they are gone to  5D. Now it also mentions somewhere that 3D will no longer exist. So, if that is the case, where am I?
I see this as a good thing actually. Those that were counting their days to ascend and get their crystalline new bodies are now questioning this whole concept of Ascension. It might actually wake people up and start asking questions. On the other hand, we have been telling them for years that there is NO RV and that it was a business opportunity for currency dealers, but they keep on waiting for this RV to happen.  As we know, that didn’t happen either and I didn’t see St. Germain land in his spaceship to save the day and make the RV happen. In fact, I read a few months ago from St. Germain that the RV was supposed to happen a long time ago because they had millions of angels helping with the setup. I questioned then that between TNT Tony and his intel and  millions of angels and they can’t make the RV happen?
So, here we go again, another day, another let down for those that were waiting for something good to happen. I don’t understand, I wake up each day happy and grateful for all that I have. No worries in life, no debts, all I can think about is what to wear and if the weather is nice so I can go out into my garden.  Why would I want to Ascend? Why would I want to leave this planet? In fact, why would I want anything else when there is nothing better than living a debt free life, living in the country on a very small island in the Adriatic Ocean and growing fruits and vegetables?
Some may say “It’s easy for you to speak about happiness”. Sure, but my life didn’t fall into my lap or from the sky. This was a plan I had many years ago, this was something that was my priority in life, this life I have now took a lot of money and hard work to get where I am today. Instead of mortgaging my life, I chose to live a simple life, save and only buy what I NEED and not what everyone else is buying. It took 10 years to adjust to a new country, a new culture, a new land, but it was part of my dreams to be self sufficient, to be debt free and to be able to have control over what I eat.  What more do you need?????
Everything else will fall into place as planned. For those of you that still don’t get it, we all came here for a purpose. We came to save this planet, to set things straight, to participate in the end of slavery, end of money exchangers, end of governments and dangerous medicine. We came here from higher dimensions, we knew the job would be difficult, we knew it would be challenging. Some of us didn’t make it, some of us simply could not remember why we came here, but when false flag events happen such as Ascension on April 15th, it starts people thinking about what is truth.
Nobody is going to save us if we can’t save ourselves. Nobody wants to come here and help us because we are the most dangerous species in the Universes, we kill each other for God’s sake. Yes, there are millions of craft around our planet, yes they are trying to remove some of the radiation only because it’s affecting their home planets and our solar system, but they are not coming to save us. Until we stop killing each other, until we stop paying to live on this planet, they will not even come to bring us technology. We need to grow up first, we need to learn to love each other, we need to become unity consciousness.
Only then will there be ascension and what I mean by that is actually our higher self/body/mind coming together as one. When we complete each other in love, that totality of vibration will lift humanity in higher dimensions. WE can do this, WE are the ones that chose to do this, WE must remember who we are, WE are powerful, WE are co-creators. Start acting like it!

Thanks to: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? Empty Re: AM I STILL HERE?? ANYONE ASCEND? Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:37 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Great article Ines!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum