OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Simple…Elegant! Either you are de jure or you are fired!

Posted on November 13, 2014 by arnierosner
The Americans who can call themselves Americans!

Confront de facto; convert them to de jure or discharge them.

On Nov 12, 2014, at 11:45 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
Exactly!  Now you have it!  Congrats, Arnie!  Another breakthrough on the Long Road Home, eh?
On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Arnie Rosner ‪ wrote:
Bravo and perfecto.
But isn’t it even easier than we might think?
Currently the county pretend government is de facto.  It is organized under the pretend authority of the state franchise.  The pretend state government as a given is also de facto.
AS A state citizen, I do not recognize the legitimacy of any de facto agency/franchise.  Without my recognition it fails to legitimately exist.
On that basis we create our own county government of the people.  Just as you described.  Or…
We give those currently pretending to accept de jure, reaffirm oaths, sign new contracts and.. Voila!
A lawful county government.

Arnie
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Nov 12, 2014, at 10:46 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
Of course, not!  But I am urging you to consider this in terms of international law and detente and especially the Law of Nations.  We are not at war with ourselves.  It only appears that way out of ignorance that has been purposefully inculcated so as to control the civilian population.  The civil power, however, remains with us.  So it is a matter of learning what our power is and making good choices regarding the exercise of our jurisdiction.  The “United States Citizens” are not and never were given the guarantees that we have a right to claim.  They ARE slaves, except that they can claim “equal civil rights” to whatever rights we have—-and so for all concerned, for American State Citizens as well as United States Citizens who are dependent on us to define and claim the standard of Natural and Unalienable Rights upon which they depend, too—–it is of paramount importance that a substantial number of us nail down the details and get moving toward operation of the land jurisdiction.
The key as you suggest is local understanding and organization at the county level.  All you really need is a county government to start the ball rolling—- organize elections, elect judges, sheriffs on the land, coroners, set up Grand and Trial juror pools, and there you have it.  The essence of everything needed to define operation of the land jurisdiction as a formal organization.  Until then, we function under the Last Man Standing Rule and realize that we are each “organic states” of the union and we are each endowed with the entire civil government on the land vested in us and our “three branches of government” —– conscience, the judicial function, logic, the legislative function, and free will, that executive function.
Once people are educated and informed to function on the County level, they are enabled to function at the State level.
In the end what is needed is a massive campaign to educate people about the differences between “United States Citizens” and “American State Citizens” and a national plebiscite in which people freely choose between them as individuals.   Any Tory who wants to live as a slave owned by state corporations is welcome to do so as far as I am concerned.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Arnie Rosner ‪ wrote:
You have been extremely clear on those issues.  Technically I have a pretty good idea about much of the relationships.  I thank you for that.
However, Anna, my whole life has been dedicated to making things better than I found them.  But before things can be fixed, the nature of the mechanisms must be known to a certainty.  Operations and functions must be well understood and outcomes pretty much predicable.
Then putting together a team of qualified, and technically adept operatives to compliment the tasks required to meet the objectives is next.  Obviously there is more but we can’t seem to get to step 2 as step one continues to be a subject of much debate and argument.
But the issue of slaves to me is moot at this point.  We can’t seem to get past attracting more than a few people who are even capable to understand the task at hand.
You talk about apples and oranges well the dammed apples keep mixing into the Orange’s business and without being invited.  While the apples may have always been at war and the oranges at peace, the apples seem to be attempting to invoke a direct conflict with the oranges.
You tell me Sacramento has no control on Americans.  Yet Sacramento is not Sacramento.  It is a franchise of a fiction.  That Sacramento can do what it likes within Sacramento and its respective area of direct physical location.  However the Sacramento to which you refer, the franchise, is not the lawful government of California.
On that basis, the franchise of Sacramento has no authority to do anything with regard to the lawful state…California.  But they are doing everything and doing it unlawfully.  Are you telling me I am to sit back and accept this?
I don’t think so.
Arnie
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum