OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Emailed Intel - Vol. #38
12/1/2014

(Please note: These emails have been slightly altered and censored due to privacy concerns. We hope you understand. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

---

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:25 PM, X. Xxxxx Xxxxx <[…]@att.net> wrote:

Xx it makes perfect sense for them to not release the Reno funds till after Obama removal because the Chinese know that Obama will just steal the funds again,and Arlington could tell you "this weekend unless there is a plan in place for the Obama removal,otherwise his statement about "this weekend" makes no sense,and if the Iraq part is completed tomorrow that just increases international pressure,including China who has bigo contracts with Iraq pressure on the U S,and the U S military knows it

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Date: Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 12:50
Subject: IF TRUE WE'VE WAITED OVER 3 YEARS FOR THIS

WE'VE WAITED SINCE THE MONACO MEETING OF 57 ON OR ABOUT AUGUST 27 2011 (Keeping in mind that NESARA Header is often incorrect), This time a multitude of other sources are also saying that "IT IS HAPPENING". It also may be true because this is what was supposed to happen when the Mass Arrests finally take place. Plus we were always going to remove the criminals prior to the RV-GCR or the Satanazis will steal the funds right out of the peoples bank accounts, which Obama has recently made lawful. It also sounds correct because the Mass Arrests were always supposed to conducted by U S Marshalls backed-up by Interpol (An unlimited in size number of top law enforcement officers provided by the more than 190 Interpol member countries to assist our U S law enforcement officers) (U S Marshals are the only law enforcement officers in the world which,with any other law enforcement joining and assisting them,can cross any and all borders in the world and make arrests without any prior approval).

It was looking like a slow morning today –however,if the long-awaited Mass Arrests are actually finally underway,we could see RV-GCR as soon as Obama is arrested (who will likely be at the top of the list). Delayed availability of X this morning –church rest home then funeral,available after 2 or 3 this afternoon.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Date: Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 13:56
Subject: from Arlington Robinson

1,500 arrested in the U S today, consider the sources(Marshals Interpol and deputies)

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/classified-intel

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Emailed Intel - Vol. #38:"1,500 arrested in the U S today" Hello-my-name-is-whatever

terbo56

terbo56

Did you ever stop to think that YMoilman2 is Okie? And as far as any info from him goes, there are  STILL Chemtrails being sprayed all over Florida, and the whole united states- He is so full of shit- He needs to go lay down and shut up some place, I mean, REALLY- bat boy grrrr

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey T!!!

Yes that actually has been suggested but the IP address does not jive. It has also been said he is John McSilly from nesara and a plethora of others. Our yman is still a mystery. :)

So how the heck you been? Hope you had a nice turkey day with the fam!

:houselights:

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Hey T!!!

Yes that actually has been suggested but the IP address does not jive. It has also been said he is John McSilly from nesara and a plethora of others. Our yman is still a mystery. :)

So how the heck you been? Hope you had a nice turkey day with the fam!

:houselights:

A MYSTERY? Why? I Am A Fan Of John MacHaffie.

Because of his Intel Info:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-complete-list-of-those-vips-to-be.html

Friday, May 2, 2014
The Complete List of those VIPS to be picked up

List R-oA2014
The following 728 individuals all actively and knowingly conspire in well-planned efforts and constructions to consolidate power and resources – with the intention to establish a world government which would provide them with full immunity from any form of prosecution regarding their past and future crimes – and are therefore, according to Round-op Alpha, collectively guilty of crimes against the sovereignty of their respective nations and against humanity as a whole, i.e.:

High-level brigandage: Looting of public wealth; oppressing of populations; attacking the rights to good health, education, personal/national sovereignty and real security; the murdering in name of corporate profits; democide; psychological warfare; (eco-) terrorism – which deliberately jeopardizes any attempts for world peace and causes regional, cultural tensions, armed conflicts, forced poverty and the decay of the public’s health, the public order and society as a whole.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WHY??? Really yman??

If you only knew how often I am asked if you are really Okie or some other currency pumper you would understand why.

Maybe others think you are not just some fan as you do persist to post things which tend to incite the members here. Like posting TNT Tony when you KNOW I have asked that Tony NOT be posted here. This includes ALL currency rumor mill lies. Stuff like that seems to inflame many of the members here as you well know by the comments.

So YES! The adjective MYSTERY seems to apply to you. It is a mystery to us ALL as to why you post the things you do.

I have been asked to ban you more than any other person here.

terbo56

terbo56

Hey, Purpleskyz, I had a quiet and relaxing Thanksgiving this year, and in hopes that yours went well also-I've been OK, you know, just surviving, but would like it IF we ALL could do better, you know, when the RV/RI/RD ever gets here- I know it's been awhile since we last shot the proverbial dung, and hope we can do it more often- It's really awesome to hear from you, as I've been wondering about you often, and from what I've just been reading, it might be high time{ pardon the expression} to start eradicating the storytellers from this site, IF you know what I mean! We'll talk later- It will be a scream! 🌈

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Precisely Terbo!

I will for sure be making forum changes in 2015.

Glad your holiday was relaxing. Ours was awesome. We are expecting a new grandchild in May so it was a joyous gathering for us. Now if I can just get the parents to NOT comply with forced inoculations I will be happy! hehe...

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed, I do hear that-These little ones don't need to be controlled or marked at this young age, and I hope they think about what you say before they give shots to these little lives! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum