OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Warning About Chaotic Nodes EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Warning About Chaotic Nodes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Warning About Chaotic Nodes Empty A Warning About Chaotic Nodes Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Warning About Chaotic Nodes

Posted December 18, 2014 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Body Mind Spirit, Channelling, Human Evolution, Soul Healing, Sovereignty. 6 Comments

On October 31, 2014, I posted a message from Tom Kenyon and the Hathors regarding the extreme Chaotic Nodes (plural) and the dismantling of 3D reality at that time and set to accelerate. I repeat part of their message again here:
At this fork in the road, one path leads to self-destruction, madness, despair and hopelessness while the other fork leads to a deeper connection with your interdimensional or spiritual nature. It is this fork in the road we wish to explore.

It is not an either/or proposition. Many of you who possess a transcendent and interdimensional or spiritual sense of yourself may find yourselves, from time-to-time, on the path to madness and self-destruction in spite of your self-knowledge.

This is because your 3-D reality is oscillating. And the rapid changes in your third-dimensional existence are accelerating at a faster rate than your biological organism might be capable of handling. The extreme stresses upon your biological nature must be dealt with if you wish to avoid the path to madness and self-destruction.

In its simplest terms the requirement to successfully make this passage through the escalation of Chaotic Nodes is deep authentic contact with your interdimensional or spiritual nature and the self-renewal that arises from such contact.
This bears repeating with special emphasis: “In its simplest terms the requirement to successfully make this passage through the escalation of Chaotic Nodes is deep authentic contact with your interdimensional or spiritual nature and the self-renewal that arises from such contact.” As Tom and the Hathors note, this is not a time for shallow, fluffy spirituality or for ignoring the needs of the physical body — unless you want to check out of this dimension via physical means, i.e. death, which remains a viable option. Human beings in their fullest potential bring forth the spiritual into the material realm. This process requires alchemy, skill and presence. It also involves nourishing the body and maintaining sovereignty over it.
I can’t believe I need to be this direct, but please, especially at this time, go deep inside and use discernment before giving away your power to anyone, especially channeled entities. Yes, Tom channeled the Hathors for his message, but as an experienced channel, he also knows when to channel and when not to do so. I recently had a friend contact me about some insistent advice she kept receiving from a “newer channel” and from a channel whose entities refused to identify themselves when asked. She had had a severe physical reaction to the insistent advice, which had been presented to her without caveat and with the assertion that not following this advice in a previous lifetime had resulted in her death. Pretty heavy handed advice, backed by threat of death for not following it!
Here’s the clincher, though: the advice itself could have killed her. Not surprisingly, the reason she contacted me was because she was having a severe “detox” reaction while trying even half the demanded protocol. When I read the dosages and “prescription,” I almost blew a gasket. I don’t like criticizing others’ work, but the ordered amounts were enough to cause a potentially fatal reaction in someone not being monitored by someone skilled at facilitating a major detoxification program — which for this speed would normally have included colonics, skin brushing and bloodwork by a medical doctor or naturopath. Certainly not something just to chug down again after repeat vomiting! Even though my friend felt herself resisting the persistent advice, and even though her body completely rejected it, she continued to push through the protocol because it came from a channel.
I’m sharing this extreme story here as a warning and a reminder: not all channeled material is valid. Even “clear channels” can run into interference during Chaotic Nodes, or worse, through deliberate on- and off-world manipulation. An entity refusing to identify itself presents a huge red flag. Even with supposed identification, each channeled message should still be run through one’s own internal disinformation detector. Does this sound like the supposed entity? Does the message resonate? Does it encourage or undermine your sovereignty? Would following the advice put your physical body in danger of destruction? Life extends beyond 3D reality, but it should be obvious by now that not every person, government or entity wishes your physical body to continue. Please use discernment! When in doubt, go inside yourself and outside in Nature. Literally, hug a tree. Sit by the tree. Earth is making her transition. Aligning with the planet itself provides your best chance of moving forward in body, since your body is of the Earth.
In the past two weeks, at least two well-respected astrologers have completely botched their reports. We’re not talking small omissions. We’re talking getting Solstice on the wrong day or looking at the wrong year for an interpretation of this year’s energies. Everyone makes mistakes, and both quickly corrected theirs when readers brought the errors to light. The curious thing, though, is that the original messages, which contained the errors, presented the material as certain, definitive and accurate. The only people who caught the mistakes happened to possess better than average astrology and research skills themselves. Most people who read the widely distributed reports would have just swallowed the material as “truth” from the expert, and not everyone received a mailed out retraction. Earlier, uncorrected reposts of the original messages still exist online.
I share this not to crack on two well-respected astrologers, who shall remain nameless in this report, just like the channelers. I share these stories in order to illustrate that Tom Kenyon and the Hathors are right: we are in extremely Chaotic Nodes during this dismantling of 3D reality. Proceed with caution. Ground yourself. Go into your heart, but also remember to connect with your body. As part of Earth, your body provides excellent guidance for you right now.
In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a war on for planet Earth. Terra-forming via radiation, pollution and chemtrails benefits someone, and it’s not humanity. Please keep that in mind when considering advice from off-world beings. Those in power right now are not working for the benefit of humanity, and they possess technology capable of messing with disembodied “spiritual” connections. Whether you believe it or not, there’s a war on for your soul, and your soul is intimately connected with your body. Humanity can bypass this interference by turning inside to reconnect with the heart and turning outside to reconnect to Nature — multiple times per day, not just once a week or month.
Aligning yourself during Chaotic Nodes requires ongoing vigilance, not a one time declaration.
We live in times of glorious potential. Just as the Chaotic Nodes offer WW3 and all sorts of opportunities for people to turn against each other, we find stories of blacks and whites joining in solidarity, of white Australians saying “I’ll ride with you” to Muslims who feel unsafe due to potential retaliation for the “Iranian” attack in Sydney. We have people from India tweeting to families in Pakistan that grief transcends nationality, that they love their neighbors and grieve with them for their murdered children. Wherever we look, we can find such stories, but they all have one thing in common: people coming from their hearts to connect with the very human experiences of their fellow humans. These are not disembodied platitudes. They are hands and hearts reaching across divides so that we can all strengthen each other as we face these challenging times.
“Become wise as serpents and harmless as doves.”
Blessed Be, and be the blessing!

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum