Latest topics
» Fragrance Is The New Secondhand Smoke | Eliminate Synthetic Fragrance To Improve Your Health
Today at 5:00 am by NanneeRose

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Today at 4:49 am by NanneeRose

» 12/04/2016 -- New deep M6.3 earthquake = Pacific Unrest this week
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 10:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Health and Injury: Definition, Expression, and Healing
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Trouble at The Border
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom over Eufaula Alabama & Jersey Shore, and Roaring USN Dryden Ontario.
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LARGE INCOMING COMET/Naked Eye Visibility by NEW YEARS EVE.
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by RamblerNash

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by RamblerNash

» #PizzaGate - BREAKING NEWS - MAJOR Police Presence & Comet Ping Pong Block - Man Arrested
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Black Swan Event They Didn’t Expect: PizzaGate
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Victory for Standing Rock Sioux: Dakota Access Pipeline to be Rerouted
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Pens an Urgent Letter: “I’ll See You at Standing Rock”
Yesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Something Massive in Our Solar System Has Tilted the Sun by 6 Degrees
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GOING CASHLESS... OR GOING GOLD?
Yesterday at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » County Commission to be Charged: January 7, 2015 – Sedition and Treason

County Commission to be Charged: January 7, 2015 – Sedition and Treason

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

County Commission to be Charged: January 7, 2015 – Sedition and Treason

Posted on December 26, 2014 by arnierosner
prevere commented on You WILL COMPLY!
MEMORIAL TO CONGRESS — FOURTEENTH AND FIFTEENTH AMENDMENTS TO U.S. CONSTITUTION BE DECLARED VOID

On January the 7th at 9:00 AM Eastern…
140 Henry Parkway
McDonough, GA 30253
yes, just confirmed the time!
 Charges of Sedition and Treason, among others…

Will be levied against the Henry County, Georgia CEO (Commission Chairman) and fellow corporate officers (commissioners) for their role in subverting the Republican form of government in Henry County. Georgia.

A Republican form of government, is guaranteed to the constituents of Henry County by the Constitution for the united States of America.  All lawful public officers are required, by law, to swear under sacred oath to protect and defend the Constitution.  The sacred oath consumates the Quid Pro Contract between the Public Servant and the Constitutients by whom the public servants were elected and for whom the public servants perform the business of the people.
Guided and counseled by attorneys, who were never authorized by the people in the first place, are members of the American bar which in 1950 was acknowledged as being a communist organization.
The American Bar was identified as being associated with the same group as Nikita Khrushchev, at the U.N., said would bury us! It seems old Niki was right.  These Communists are burying us with the help of the Central Bankers and of course, their treasonous sidekicks, the Attorneys.
Oh, and by the way, let’s not forget to give some credit to their private contractors. You know… The media, Hollywood and the easiest of all to control, the N.E.A.!

They didn’t fool all of us and those who awakened to this insanity are fighting for those of you who may yet arise and take your place beside us in this struggle to return our land, our sovereign people and sovereign government back to their proper places in the hierarchy of America.

Sure wish you guys would wake up soon. They’re already mobilizing and militarily equipping your local police. Soon they’ll be pulling up in YOUR driveway with an offer you CAN’T refuse. Well, you could if you were an American sovereign.

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

MartyM

The same could be said of every politician presently in office... If the current (maritime/Admiralty) in-Justice Sytem isn't removed, what chance do you think this case would have ?   jus' sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

aestheticmedic

I am reading a paper called the Seen Transitions of American Citizenship and identifies the year and how our laws were changed and the wars brought about to cause the changes.  Very interesting.  I looked for a place on the internet that has the document and found this:
Seven Transitions of American Citizenship/Law of Release.  This Power Point,  with an accompanying 64-page Word Document, explains the terrible alterations of American citizenship from July 28, 1868, to December 16, 1950.  A must for your library to understand how American citizens under American Common Law became essentially “Romans citizens” under Roman Civil Law.  How to return to American citizenship status is also partially described.  This DVD is included in my course below on American Citizenship.

aestheticmedic

Seven not seen, my keyboard has some keys that stick.

MartyM

Interesting, but is there a link to a site or post of that info somewhere??  :champ1: 

aestheticmedic

http://247worldradio.com/

it is a radio station with this document for sale. I have it because a friend sent it to me, I will see if I can send it to you.

MartyM

Thanks,  Cheers and Blessings :nye2:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum