Latest topics
» #89 in Holistic Doctor Series Shot 5 Times In Front of Family (World Famous Healer)
Today at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #88 Doctor Dies Unexpectedly, Holistic Prominent and Outspoken
Today at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bringing Awareness to Domestic Violence
Today at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 218- WEEK 66 POTUS REPORT W/ THE FETZ- Q THEORY AND SYRIA CHAOS
Today at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Manipulation of Human Consciousness, Cellular Regeneration and Space-Time
Today at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan on The Power Hour with Dr Joanne Conaway
Today at 1:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 22: When The Ships Come In I will be at the airport eating a ketchup sandwich
Today at 1:35 pm by RamblerNash

» There Were No Commercial Plane Crashes on 9/11
Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vatican/Jesuit Satanic/Luciferian Agenda
Today at 11:05 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The TWO Unions -- Our Dominion and Order By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 4-23-18
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU DETECTION !!! STEREO AHEAD H1 plus MORE
Today at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Shoots Past Paddle Boarder In Waikiki, Hawaii plus MORE
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Middle East Explained - David Icke - Part Two
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler
Today at 2:19 am by RamblerNash

» This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL
Today at 2:17 am by RamblerNash

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Today at 2:14 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 1:38 am by RamblerNash

» Office of PROOFness - Zap/Jerzy "Damage Control"
Today at 1:15 am by RamblerNash

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 12:41 am by RamblerNash

» Barrie Trower On 5G Microwaves ; There is No safe Place, No Where To Go
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TURN OFF YOUR WIFI ROUTER BEFORE BED!
Yesterday at 8:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Ines Radman » 25 NEW AGE DECEPTIONS

25 NEW AGE DECEPTIONS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 25 NEW AGE DECEPTIONS on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
25 NEW AGE DECEPTIONS

January 3, 2015 / Leo / Edit

This is a Chart/Table I made with 25 New Age Deceptions. It summarizes Mark Passio’s 10 New Age BS points in my own words, as well as adding an additional 15 New Age Deceptions I have learned from being around New Agers and New Age material. The PDF is in HQ. If anyone wants a HQ PNG image that is about 2.4MB, contact me, leave a comment, and I will provide you with it.

Source material: http://evolveconsciousness.org/synopsis-new-age-deceptions/

Note from Leo: I have been writing about Mark Passio for a long time now and really enjoyed the lessons. He taught me that we don’t run away from negative events or people, we don’t avoid talking about negative subjects. This is the new cage deception, so this chart is great because it summarizes everything I believe to be true for me. You decide for yourself.
I have not been able to write much the last week because of the new blog at donate2meplease.wordpress.com
The start up is the most difficult because your ideas and concepts have to function once they are put into action. We are done with the concept and design and in fact, we have started to visit blog and rate them. Once we have 50 blogs, then we will post them at once, I think that I would feel uncomfortable being the only blog listed, so it’s best to wait.
This concept of Detectives also fits into the above information. We want to weed out those that are in this for the money and not for the sharing. No, not saying we can’t charge for something, of course if it costs us, we should be able to at least get our investments back. I’m talking about bloggers that take other content given free and then ask for donations. I consider this to be highly ethical and immoral. In fact, I would even put it into the category of plagiarism, it’s one thing to use someone’s content and not give the author credit, but some bloggers are charging for it and the Owner can’t do anything about it because it’s not breaking any rules in WordPress. We want to be the blog police and ensure that the Owner is either getting paid for the content or the blogger in question is rated in a category that reflects their actions.

Thanks to: http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum