OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Alfred Webre on Facebook: TELLINGER DISORDER UPDATE ;)

Posted on February 2, 2015 by Jean
:) My understanding is that Michael Tellinger, as expected, projected bad memes against me on last night (Jan. 26, 2015)
Mike Vara Late Night in the Midland. Lee Bracker and Dr. Nuticelli, who are doing some sort of behind the scenes study of Tellinger and Vara, would like me to take retaliatory steps.
I, on the other hand, am letting go of this cycle of nonsense. From my last interaction with Tellinger at the 2013 Contact in the Desert and Mike van Niekerk’s letter to me this morning (below), my feeling is Michael Tellinger has some sort of personality disorder, and like Kevin Annett I wish him on his way. I am no longer giving my time to anything to do with Michael Tellinger. People with personality disorders are going to do what they are going to do — period.
For those of you who want to follow more of this drama from Lee Bracker and Dr. Nuticelli’s perspective – they want Tellinger gone from the public scene – here is the link to Dr. Nuticelli’s radio interview on the NUCC Troll Triad and his iPredator.com website.
iPREDATOR.CO
http://ipredator.co/
STORY BEHIND NUCC TROLL TRIAD – DR. NUTICELLI & LEE BRACKER
https://www.dropbox.com/…/1-23-2015%20Story%20behind%20the%…

NOTE FROM MIKE VAN NIEKERK 1/27/2015
Hi Alfred, thank you sooo much for asking these questions. Let me get back to Johannesburg on Saturday afternoon and then i will skype you and we can talk. I also be-LIE-ved just like you in Michael, so much so that I sponsored his first book and also was the reason he is so successful today.
In othere words…………….. I MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY. He will admit this.
But what you see in the public and who the REAL man is, is 180 Degrees apart.
It was only when i started investigating him that i discovered the truth. He has left many, many, many people hurt and suffering behind him. Has created absolute havoc with others lives. Lies, cheats and steals from people. (And i say this in absolute love)
EVen now with the UBUNTU party he is hurting people real bad. It is all a scam and a front for him to make money off others. Trust me.
If you care to come to South Africa, i will take you to Waterval Boven and show you. There is another 20 people coming out to testify, That have asked me to help them expose Tellinger.
I have no hard feelings towards him. He just can’t help harming people as he goes through life without ANY remorse what soever.

Thanks to: jhaines6.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum