OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation Becoming-the-Co-Creator-of-Your-Life-672x372

Inspirational, Philosophy, Spirituality

Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation

March 15, 2015 Kirsten Renee 0 Comments

On the path of becoming Kings & Queens, Gods and Goddesses, there is a stumbling block that we must make sure we are aware of… Do you know what it is?
I have spoken for a few years now about creating my own reality and co-creating it with others around me.  This is an empowering concept.  I can influence my life through my own actions and synergize with others to create a meaningful life.  But do I feel as empowered when things go wrong?  What do I do, inside and out, when things don’t go as planned?
When you step out on the path of awareness, following the flow and seeking greater understanding you notice right away how sensitive you are to everything around you.  Music, food, energy, emotions, colors, stress, the list could go on and on.  Often, after learning something new I find that I am increasingly more sensitive to the world around me.  So what?  What does this mean?
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation I1Well at first it causes the tendency for me to avoid that thing/situation.  That thing I have noticed a sensitivity to.  But perhaps the reason I am feeling what I am feeling is because there is a lesson there.  Something about my own perception that I need to face or experience in a new light.
I am always asking for new opportunities to grow, to experience more, to see further, and to love deeper.  And yet when things get hard it becomes so easy to slip back into my old patterns, my low vibrations, and succumb to fear.  I end up spending all of my time focusing on the thing that ‘triggered me’ rather than understanding my role in the event happening in front of me.
What is my creation?  Could I have planned ahead?  What parts did I influence by my action, OR inaction?  What can I take ownership of, in this moment, to do everything I can to correct the incident and prevent it moving forward?  These are hard questions.  It takes a grand amount of focus for me to slow my mind down, temper my emotions, and make decisions from a space of being calm, warm, loving and neutral.
Our minds are fast, so fast in fact that often we are already on step ten before we even blink.  Check out this short RSA video to see what I mean…

My name is Kirsten, and I am guilty of blaming others for my problems.  I am aware of it and I want to change that about myself.
The first thing I am going to do, to change my perception, is to SLOW DOWN.  The milliseconds after something happens, I am going to take a slow deep breath and return to a warm, loving, neutral space.  Once I am there then I can evaluate the insult, situation, pain, things breaking, or points of concern happening around me.
Becoming a Creator 101: Owning Your Own Creation Hug-day-300x220Then from that space, I can choose to create a better ending to that events story.  One where everyone around me wins.  I cannot do that when I am being ruled by my ego, and my ego runs wild when I am full of fear, doubt, pain or misunderstanding.  Often all of those things happen when the energy is too high, or too low.
Calm, warm, loving, neutrality has become the new formula that is helping me focus my actions in a place that serves everyone around me, and creates the opportunity for acts of greater love and caring for the people I interact with.  We are all sensitive people, we all want to be nurtured gently in our growth.  Then, how can we not do that for everyone we meet?
I am honored to write a piece of what I am putting into practice each day.  If you want to know more about how to sustain a warm, loving & neutral state please enjoy this article by Jordan about Transcending Communication Boundaries, it is excellent.  Thank you for reading.
With all of my love,
Kirsten Renee
Team Spirit
ps.  Thank you Joshua & Justin for showing me how to recenter and focus on remaining warm, loving, and neutral. <3

Thanks to: http://thespiritscience.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum