OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The seemingly simple condition....  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The seemingly simple condition....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The seemingly simple condition....  Empty The seemingly simple condition.... Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The seemingly simple condition....

The seemingly simple condition....  Heart-mind

On 3/18/15, at 5:57 PM, HeatherAnnTucciJarraf . wrote:

The Cosmic Architects and Designers were all present, admiring their brilliant design and machinations of all the Cosmos.  It was done.

One smiled with an Inner-Knowing that unsettled the others.  One questioned, "Who will play the bad guy roles?"

The Architects and Designers all looked in expectant silence of each other, as each became Aware that they really did not want to play these darkest roles... for a reason they could not identify.

Each Architect and Designer looked amongst each other, still not able to identify this unsettling feeling that propelled "Not I" to issue from their Being in various resigned tones.

One said, "I will play the 'bad guy' roles, on one condition."

Feeling an unidentified inner-relief at the offer, yet, inexplicably even more unsettled, the others asked, "What is the condition?"

One said, "That One of You remembers, with all Your Being, to tell Me You Love Me while I Am playing 'the bad guy' roles."

The confusion reverberated through in at this seemingly insignificant and simple condition.  Finally, the unsettling feelings within the others propelled the silent question to be spoken:  "Why?"

One said, "Because, if You forget to tell Me You Love Me, with all Your Being, I Am lost within these dark roles, potentially for eternity, until the moment You Do remember."

The eternal weight and significance of this once, seemingly simple condition, shined a new light to their Cosmic design.The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heart

On 3/19/15, at 12:41 PM, lisa shannon wrote:
The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heart ~~ One said, "I will play the 'bad guy' roles, on one condition."

"That One of You remembers, with all Your Being, to tell Me You Love Me while I Am playing 'the bad guy' roles."

"Because, if You forget to tell Me You Love Me, with all Your Being, I Am lost within these dark roles, potentially for eternity, until the moment You Do remember." ~~ The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heart

There is a maxim of law that has Always been at the forefront of my thoughts and feelings since I first read it.

"Naturale est quidlibet dissolvi eo modo quo ligatur."
"It is natural for a thing to be unbound in the same way in which it was made binding. "

"Nemo tenetur ad impossibile."
"No one is bound to do an impossibility."

"Quo ligatur, eo dissolvitur."
"By the same means by which a thing is bound, it is released."

The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heart WAS BOUND IN LOVE and thus ALL IS NOW UNBOUND IN LOVE The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heart

On 3/19/15, at 12:57 PM, lisa shannon wrote:
The Architects and Designers (aka Us - ALL of You/Me)  were well aware of the potentials of the experiment. I Am NOW aware that there are many, many human beings in, on and around this Beloved Earth – the Ones who agreed to play these roles -  that are still ‘processing’ with great difficulty -  the NOW higher frequencies of LOVE NOW bombarding us.The seemingly simple condition....  Bear-skype-smiley

I Am aware that many of these roles have COME INTO FOCUS increasingly over the last decade.
The seemingly simple condition....  Bow-skype-smiley The seemingly simple condition....  Bear-skype-smiley
I AM aware of the very deeply rooted frequencies of the Fear of being Judged – in any way, shape or form, as is apparent, as revelations are made by the Ones who are playing the roles as discoverers of what is considered the most heinous, immoral and unconscionable acts. (nod)
The seemingly simple condition....  Nod-skype-smiley The seemingly simple condition....  Bear-skype-smiley
A fear of being judged, of being left behind, of being humiliated, of suffering, not being worthy or appreciated – these are some of the most ancient and well established frequencies of the experiment that have been carried over through eons of generations. The frequencies manifest in the physical through a myriad of ways – each unique to the role player. The seemingly simple condition....  Bear-skype-smiley

'Judgment' – is one of the tools created to be used in order to play within OUR construct of separation which began Eons ago. It is/ was a beautiful tool that was created in LOVE of CREATION to experience ALL that could BE experienced in this illusory realm of separation.  

The construct- the design - the blueprint of separation is NOW retired and its foundations for perpetuation collapsed.  Yet - the frequencies that were used to create the tool of 'judgment' - which is a sub frequency of 'Fear' have been deeply embedded into our physical bodies and NOW are being released through our physical bodies.

On 3/19/15, at 1:03 PM, HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I wrote: 
Yes.  Thank You, Lovely Lisa.  Focusing All I Am....And the Is....all ways always:  I Love You The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heartThe seemingly simple condition....  Bear-skype-smiley

On 3/19/15, at 1:11 PM, lisa shannon wrote:

The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00115-inloveI AM ~ NOW ~ BEING IN PHYSICAL WAKING CONSCIOUS STATE - DO ACKNOWLEDGE thIS AND - with ABSOLUTE LOVE AND GRATITUDE for the IMPECCABLE and INVALUABLE SERVICE - RELEASE that which has been rooted in the cellular and every particle and wave that 'matters' that No Longer Serves Our Highest Good - JOY 
The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00152-heartThe seemingly simple condition....  Bow-skype-smiley The seemingly simple condition....  Bear-skype-smiley

The NEW BLUEPRINT is a Creation that is the FIRST EVER TO BE EXPERIENCED - IN PHYSICALITY. 

It requires the release of the frequencies that we created that Caused the perfection of the Experiment in Limited Consciousness. 

The NEW BLUEPRINT IS not something that just one day appears before us in ALL of its glory. 

The JOY of the NEW CREATION IS IN THE KNOWing of what it IS that WE CAN DO NOW and CONSCIOUSLY WATCH AND PARTICIPATE IN ITS UNFOLDING.  WE ARE DOING THIS NOW - with Every THOUGHT, WORD and DEED and EVERY IN and OUT BREATH - WE CREATE IT - NOW. The seemingly simple condition....  Emoticon-00115-inlove
Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 1:11 PM

Thanks to: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum