OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know Empty 6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:52 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know

March 25, 2015   / 1195 views  

6 Things Your Soul Wants You To Know Buddha-soulWe all wander through life searching for a higher purpose. We live with the same questions. Who are we? Why are we here? What are we meant to be doing? Am I living my best life?
Throughout my life I have pondered these questions. My experiences with over 400 deaths as a frontline social worker in a busy ER gave me the greatest insights and new understandings about death, dying and how the soul wishes to express itself in life.
Each life experience is an invitation to live as closely as possible to your soul’s true essence.
To help you to do that – this is what your soul wants you know…

1. You are OK just as you are.

The main goal of life is to not really change, grow or transform yourself. It is to be at peace with who you are at any given moment despite what you have done or not done; said or not said. Transformation is a choice we all have, but from the soul’s perspective, it is not the greatest priority.

2. Your soul invites you to view yourself through a lens of understanding.

While the way we respond to events in our life holds significance to some of our happiness, more important are the thoughts you have toward yourself as you critique whether you handled your response to a situation well. Too often we criticize ourselves for not handling a situation well. Thoughts such as, “Why on earth did I say that?“ or “I was just way too emotional for that situation” are some common examples.
Your soul is calling you to view yourself kindly and instead say to yourself, “I did the best I could at the time based on what I knew and my best was good enough”.

3. Your soul wants you to know that you are meant to feel deeply.

We are not here to brush over our experiences, but to experience our emotions and listen to our feelings as they guide us either closer to, or further from, what is best.

4. You are here to attune yourself with the good, the brightest, best and most delightful.

We are here to know the delights, feel the lightness and most of all, to know love, kindness, compassion and joy.

5. You are here to experience life. What that means is completely up to you.

It is not so much about what you experience, but the way you feel about yourself as you experience that matters most. There are many of us who experience great success for example, but we don’t allow ourselves to actually feel and breathe in the bounty of what we have achieved. Instead we just tick that box and move forward to the next goal.
Life is not meant to be lived this way. We are here to immerse ourselves in each and every experience and feel the greatness of who we are as we live each day.

6. Your soul wants you to know stillness.

When we are still, we can truly listen. As we listen we open ourselves to understand and it is within the stillness that we can feel the greatest connection to our soul’s wisdom. That is why meditation, being still in nature and finding a quiet moment for ourselves feels so appealing. They are opportunities to connect with who we truly are. Kind, compassionate, gentle and wise.
We just have to listen.
Source: “6 Things Your Soul Wants You to Know,” from wakeup-world.com, by Katrina Cavanough

Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum