OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chemtrails: Man’s Worse Enemy but Also Nature’s

April 10, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorizedchemtrails

I lied. I lied when I said I was detached from this reality, at least I thought I was until this morning
Can you really wake up to the first truly sunny day of the year, sit on the balcony with a fresh cup of coffee, look up into the sunshine and observe chemtrails crossing the sky like  a checker board. If I was detached, everything changed in that moment and I must now ask those of you that believe are also detached: “Is it possible to remain detached from something like this?”
Let’s see what the dictionary says about the meaning of detached: “unfastened, disconnected, disengaged, parted, separated, uncoupled, unzipped, free, severed, cut off , aloof and objective.
Wow, now that covers just about everything, I might as well just crawl into a cave, block the entrance with a huge rock and die inside, if I am to take all the above meanings into the definition of ‘detached’, so I will pick out the words I feel are defining my state and they are disconnected, separated, aloof and objective and will add a few of my own: keeping an observer status, not reacting physically or emotionally to events around me.
I think that living as an observer and not reacting to the material world around me is all that we are able to do. We can’t crawl into a cave unless we want to just give up on living and don’t need to live in a cave for that, we just become reclusive.  As a Cancer, I have a tendency to close myself off from the world, not so much because of the negativity, hell, I endured 30 years of abuse and exposure to madness around me, but it’s more about not being disturbed. I don’t want to sit with someone at a coffee table and discuss problems with their life and marriage. Go home and solve it, but leave me out of it.
Regardless of how want to be unaffected by the events around us, we still have to leave the house even if that means getting food, if we work there is no choice, we need to go to work to survive this madness so it’s really impossible to disconnect.
My goal was basically to live my life like everyone else but not react to negative news, events, etc. If goes with the saying that “We can’t change anyone but we can change the way we respond to them”.  At the time it was referring to addictions, today it covers just about everything.
I was doing really well with the detachment, measured in my terms of course. After all how do we determine the quality of detachment or what level we are at? How do we keep up with world events without being affected by it ourselves?
Worrying whether it’s going to rain tomorrow will not have any effect on the outcome. Feeling anger over the perpetual wars we are involved in or just observing will not alter the outcome.
Detachment is seeing what you see but without judgement because judgement perpetuates the anger, rage, sadness and despair I felt when I saw Palestine being bombed last year.
The amount of chemtrails were more than I have ever seen and must lower or closer to Earth than usual brought out anger in me. Not just chemtrails but they seemed to disperse directly across the sun and in it’s forward path, this took place all day until sunset and by then the skies were overcast.
Remember in a previous post I wrote about our normal sunshine days as minimum 260 days per year and Max. recorded at 300 days. This was a well known fact in Croatia for many, but I’m talking about the coastal region called Dalmatia. We are part of the meditereanean riviera, tucked behind Italy where we share the Adriatic Sea. In the last 3 years that has reversed to 260 days of rain and what little sunshine we get it’s poisoned with chemtrails.
After doing some research, I have come to the conclusion that the chemtrails serve different purposes, but isn’t it coincidental that Spain is the main importer of fruits and vegetables, olive and fig products; yet the last 3 years ALL countries in Europe that grow these cultures have lost their agri crops?
One of the conditions to become members of the EU was that we had to export 30% and import 70%. This was not disclosed to Croatians, but if you wanted to know you could find these facts on the Internet. at the time. This agreement put most of our farmers out of business, AFTER they were told that they would receive interest free loans to upgrade their machinery and modernize their technology under EU standards. A few months later most of them went bankrupt and lost everything they owned. In order for all of our olive, grape and fig crops to do well like they have done for thousands of years is to get at least 260 days of sunshine, we are known for an arid and warm climate. NO MORE.
Is it a coincidence that Spain was the only country that didn’t suffer any conditions that would negatively affect their crops? I added 2 plus 2 and came up with 4 and that led me to believe that Spanish Agri. Corporations have some powerful influence in the EU Commission that Barosso was President to.
LIDL is a German based super food market chain with 100’s of stores in Croatia. It sells exclusively Spanish fruits and vegetables. Although we regularly shop there once a  month, I have long stopped purchasing their fruits and vegetables. A head of lettuce imported from Spain is cheaper than our own local lettuce and that’s when I drew the line and chose to support my local farmer, but this is also started my questioning and seeing too many coincidences.
Today was one of the worse days for chemtrails since I have been here in Croatia in 10 years, and a friend of mine from NYC wrote to me today telling me the same thing, what is going on? Does anyone know?
I was angry for feeling anger this morning, I was disapointed in myself because I realized I was not yet completely detached. Can anyone really remain unaffected knowing the chemtrails are not for our good? Is it possible to look at them all day long and not feel anything?
Feeling helpless is worse than feeling angry. I can deal with the anger and make it disappear quickly using different techniques but there is not much I can do about helplessness so tonight when I go to sleep I will tell Innate to take me into a chemtrail operation during my sleeptime and I will become a chemtrail destroyer, like Tanaath does with the Silver Legion.
Now that I think about it, if the Silver Legion can fight reptilian ships and enemy alien ships, can they not kick down the chemtrail planes?
Something is happening or about to happen, there is a feeling of impending danger from our controllers, they are the ones feeling the fear. Is it possible that there might be ships out there waiting to show themselves to us? Is it possible that we are at the turning point and that another war can annihilate ourselves and our cosmic family is on standby to not let it go that far?  Whatever it was the chemtrails were trying to hide, they were spraying the sun’s movement ahead which would indicate to me that some thing is beside the sun or crossing, could it be Nibiru?
I want the chemtrails to stop, in my region they are spreading disease to ensure that we don’t get any viable crops again this year, there were a few planes mentioned earlier that seemed to be flying lower than the other ones, perhaps these are the ones that want to affect our region, it doesn’t matter anyway. The farmers said the trees already received too much rain this year and if they are damp during blossoming period then the fruit itself is not tasty and even if we had sunshine everyday until harvest the damage has been done. It’s impossible due to rain for 260 days instead of sunshine.
I feel helpless, but also hopeful that this madness will end soon.

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum