OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am

topspin2

I wanted to take a min to help everyone understand what the mortgage crisis is all about and why the banks are scared. When you apply for a mortgage and you are approved the lending institution sends an "email" to the treasury which in turn sends the ok back to the lending institution. The lending institution then creates the "money"(its actually a debt instument) out of thin air. Poof its in their account. No transfer of funds it comes out of thin air. This is where the lie begins. (Please read HJR192 and HR1491) Because of these two bills, we were made indentured servants (slaves). You see we are considered "banks"....and a bond was put on us via our birth certificate as security and a lien was placed on the ("bank)(us) to secure their interest. The fiat currency is guaranteed by the "LABOR OF THE LAND'.....this is the citizens of the US's labor....Now, the actual creation of the funds comes from your signature, not the banks, which actually makes you the creditor and the banks the debtor. Well, they pull the whammy and switch you from creditor to debtor and poof, its a falsified document. Now the bankers dont sign this document because it is fraudulent and they then sell it on the dirivative market. ITs sold again and again to greedy bankers around the world. The entire process is a lie and I encourage all to DEMAND THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SIGNED BY THE BANK OR REFUSE TO PAY. You have been scammed. We all have. Stand up for yourselves and do not waver.

2UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly topspin!!!!
Great post!!!!

These lies are what holds us hostage.

We release our the rights of our children when we sign their so called birth certificates.

Does anyone remember the excitement of applying for a social security number at 15 so you could go out and get a job so you could buy your own things? Now the moment your children are born your have to apply for their slave number. We have watched these changes happen and are so stupefied we have no concern.

WE ALL NEED TO REALLY WAKE UP NOW AND STOP THE MADNESS AND ENSLAVEMENT THAT WE, YES WE, HAVE ALLOWED AND CREATED.

3UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am

MartyM

MartyM

This is just the Tip of the Iceburg, but a good beginning to understanding the scope
of the deception and corruption we have truthfully allowed, even though unintentional.

FYI, Want to know how to stop those anoying bottom feeder collection calls and letters ??
Ignoring them, may eventually get rid of some, but only to get another one. Address the situation.
You will need the Co. name and address and what ever info regarding the specific debt being claimed. Send a Certified letter to them, explaining that you have no idea who they are and that you have no contractural business or obligation with them, nor have you been notified or agreed to this with the original creditor.
Then you can further inform them that you will be happy to negotiate a settlement with them, however your FEE for doing this is $xxxxxxx.xx (some enormous number greater than the claimed debt). Once you receive and clear their funds you will be happy to settle this matter. Also it is important to include this Notice, That any further contact from anyone at that company/firm or anyone representing them in this matter by any means, will be considered as acceptance of your terms and their payment will be due within 5 business days.
Send it Certified, so you can prove they received it. Trust me this works, you will not hear from them again, I know from personal experience on numerous occasions.

Marty

4UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!!!!
Marty what a wonderful suggestion!

Several months ago I decided to stop the craziness for me. I STOPPED paying the 3 remaining credit cards I hold.

I am now receiving the calls. I tell each one that I will not be paying this at this time. But... once the prosperity funds hit my account I will contact them and come to a settlement amount. Each one that I talk to notes the account. That has been the extent to it so far. LOL!
But I will be sure try out your tip Marty!

Thanks so much and good to see you here again!
Don't be such a stranger.
I missed you. :)

5UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

topspin2

You are correct Marty, and I have the forms that myself and my group have put together that will STOP any collection attempt. Spread the word and help all of your neighbors to understand the lies and deceipt. We can ALL hold the robbers accountable....

6UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whew Hew!!!

This is great!

7UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Anonymous

This is awesome guys & gals!! i know Drake & crew talked about it but no specifics.

Can anyone (topspin2) post that form to use on our own?? Just curious. :?:

8UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

Thanks Topspin2, great info and look forward to more, have heard about this and would like to believe it. (mtg info)

9UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Anonymous

Just B.E.L.I.E.V.E.!! LOLOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum