Latest topics
» Stephen Bassett interview - Exopolitics and the push for UFO disclosure
Today at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Dolores Cannon's revelations New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift YouTube 360p
Today at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Commentary regarding Corey Goode
Today at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brad Pitt – Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America
Today at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Time Is Now…
Today at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin’s Virtual Bloodbath: All Cryptocurrencies Simultaneously Plunge
Today at 10:54 am by metech

» Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keshe and Wife Carolina De Roose May Serve Prison Time After Yesterdays Court Case in Belgium
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stargazers Left Baffled By ‘Red Mystery Fireball’ That Lit Up The Night Over Perth Australia
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Blue Kachina in texas sunrise plus MORE
Today at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Infinite
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Disses Dr. Greer to Sell Tickets LOL
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forbidden Archeology Why the Evidence Has Been Covered Up
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Alien "Gilgamesh" Found Buried In Iraq?
Today at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unknown Megaliths - Castle Montfort, Libyan Stonehenge, the Baalbek Crack, the Temple Mount
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Towers of the Himalayas
Today at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghostly White Shape coming out of cloud speeding towards Drone
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Compilation plus MORE
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff & Jon Rappoport - Shocking Shrinkage Of Our Language & Culture
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Airline Pilot Field McConnel about MH370 #AbelDanger
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims Sue Federal Govt for Slap on the Wrist Given to Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Today at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Troll On Board and How To Identify and Defeat One
Yesterday at 11:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STAND DOWN": RAF Jets Told NOT To Pursue This UFO
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great American Total Solar Eclipse Map || August 21, 2017 UT
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012

BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Found At:www.dinarrecaps.com/

BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night
06/11/2012

BellaGrits] Hope you all are having a great night....... things are looking very nice in the dinar world, as they have been for quite some time, right? We're just showing our remarkable patience ....ah huh..... just wanted to stop by and tell you all I have absolutely no negative news to report....

I have all good news headed in my direction....so, we just sit back and let this little RV run it's course..... and I just ran soonerfan62 off! LOL Things really look really good, peeps....and again, I thank you so much for your courtesy and your confidence in your team of Intel Providers and your great team of MODS!!!! I am keeping the lips sealed.....for YOU and for me.... :)

[ready4bank] BellaGrits how's jonny?

[BellaGrits] ready4bank doing great!

[snoop] devildogmom She said her lips were sealed... :superlachen:

[BellaGrits] ....and I have used over 19 rolls of duct tape on my little fingers to do just that!
Read More Link on Right

booyah] BellaGrits BellaGrits hi love you so so much!!! How is Jonny and his eyes??

[BellaGrits] booyah Jonnywg is doing really well...

[keiji] BellaGrits Can you tell us if the rest of the guys are excited?TY

[BellaGrits] keiji I dont know who isn't excited; how's that?

[kord] BellaGrits Please give Jonny our love and tell him we miss him.

[BellaGrits] kord sure will.... he is doing super great.

BellaGrits] I am so very proud of all of you in this chat room....I know how much this speculative investment has taken its toll on me and on YOU!!!!!!

[mstxstar] BellaGrits did Jonny have surgery on his eyes will keep him in our prayer?

[BellaGrits] mstxstar just testing, no surgery--he is doing super

Jeanne] BellaGrits could you come back and let us question you after you go to sleep? lol

[BellaGrits] Jeanne rut rohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'd tell it ALL!!!!!!

[showmethemoney] BellaGrits U are surely a nice person......but where is the meat?????

[BellaGrits] showmethemoney the meat? HMMMMMMMMMMMM, ...... very limited what I feel comfy putting out there.....please bear with me....no jeopardizing this for anyone.....sorry.

[BellaGrits] I will tell you I had some awesome phone calls today all day....my ear is even sore.....and stopped up....my brain hurts....and it may be stopped up too!!! Anyway, it's been a great day, and I hope you can appreciate that remark

BellaGrits] Honestly, I tried to come in earlier today, but I promise my phone never stopped nor my skype.....I needed 4 arms today....

blueblaze1962] BellaGrits I don't know about anyone else but I'm so very tired of the wait and so tired of the same thing being said each and everyday....I guess that's a sign that it's time for me to get off chats and not care about this anymore til I get the email that says it's done...

[BellaGrits] blueblaze1962 all I can tell you is this...I give you all I can, and I give you guys my time and my best---everyone has their limit....and if you feel you need to pull back, it's okay. Things are going to be fine-- Let God be your Captain. He never fails us.

BellaGrits] You all are remarkable people-- I truly admire your tenacity...your endurance, and your strength....I am amazed at how long some of us have been waiting.....I truly feel we are all over the blessing, and I hope you are surely making plans for your POST RV....

[loumat] BellaGrits Hi,BellaGrits ...big night tonight????

[BellaGrits] loumat I always expect a BIG NIGHT!!! YOU KNOW ME!!! I am as positive as can be!

BellaGrits] OKay guys and LADIES...my phone is ringing more...and we don't want my ear to get a BREAK!

Thanks ymollman2! :)

Herb Lady

Thanks YM! 8) And BellaGrits - if you read anything from this site, Thank you very much for all that you do!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Strongly recommend to read "Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation - June 12, 2012". There is a very encouraging reference to "
the new financial system and preparing to notify the new governments to make a public announcement regarding universal debt-forgiveness and the commodity-backed, hard currency syste".

Herb Lady

Read that! That was great news to hear, especially after the bad day that I had today!! Thanks so much, again, for sharing that with all of us!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum