OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night 06/11/2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Found At:www.dinarrecaps.com/

BellaGrits at Intel4U Chat Monday Night
06/11/2012

BellaGrits] Hope you all are having a great night....... things are looking very nice in the dinar world, as they have been for quite some time, right? We're just showing our remarkable patience ....ah huh..... just wanted to stop by and tell you all I have absolutely no negative news to report....

I have all good news headed in my direction....so, we just sit back and let this little RV run it's course..... and I just ran soonerfan62 off! LOL Things really look really good, peeps....and again, I thank you so much for your courtesy and your confidence in your team of Intel Providers and your great team of MODS!!!! I am keeping the lips sealed.....for YOU and for me.... :)

[ready4bank] BellaGrits how's jonny?

[BellaGrits] ready4bank doing great!

[snoop] devildogmom She said her lips were sealed... :superlachen:

[BellaGrits] ....and I have used over 19 rolls of duct tape on my little fingers to do just that!
Read More Link on Right

booyah] BellaGrits BellaGrits hi love you so so much!!! How is Jonny and his eyes??

[BellaGrits] booyah Jonnywg is doing really well...

[keiji] BellaGrits Can you tell us if the rest of the guys are excited?TY

[BellaGrits] keiji I dont know who isn't excited; how's that?

[kord] BellaGrits Please give Jonny our love and tell him we miss him.

[BellaGrits] kord sure will.... he is doing super great.

BellaGrits] I am so very proud of all of you in this chat room....I know how much this speculative investment has taken its toll on me and on YOU!!!!!!

[mstxstar] BellaGrits did Jonny have surgery on his eyes will keep him in our prayer?

[BellaGrits] mstxstar just testing, no surgery--he is doing super

Jeanne] BellaGrits could you come back and let us question you after you go to sleep? lol

[BellaGrits] Jeanne rut rohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'd tell it ALL!!!!!!

[showmethemoney] BellaGrits U are surely a nice person......but where is the meat?????

[BellaGrits] showmethemoney the meat? HMMMMMMMMMMMM, ...... very limited what I feel comfy putting out there.....please bear with me....no jeopardizing this for anyone.....sorry.

[BellaGrits] I will tell you I had some awesome phone calls today all day....my ear is even sore.....and stopped up....my brain hurts....and it may be stopped up too!!! Anyway, it's been a great day, and I hope you can appreciate that remark

BellaGrits] Honestly, I tried to come in earlier today, but I promise my phone never stopped nor my skype.....I needed 4 arms today....

blueblaze1962] BellaGrits I don't know about anyone else but I'm so very tired of the wait and so tired of the same thing being said each and everyday....I guess that's a sign that it's time for me to get off chats and not care about this anymore til I get the email that says it's done...

[BellaGrits] blueblaze1962 all I can tell you is this...I give you all I can, and I give you guys my time and my best---everyone has their limit....and if you feel you need to pull back, it's okay. Things are going to be fine-- Let God be your Captain. He never fails us.

BellaGrits] You all are remarkable people-- I truly admire your tenacity...your endurance, and your strength....I am amazed at how long some of us have been waiting.....I truly feel we are all over the blessing, and I hope you are surely making plans for your POST RV....

[loumat] BellaGrits Hi,BellaGrits ...big night tonight????

[BellaGrits] loumat I always expect a BIG NIGHT!!! YOU KNOW ME!!! I am as positive as can be!

BellaGrits] OKay guys and LADIES...my phone is ringing more...and we don't want my ear to get a BREAK!

Anonymous

Thanks ymollman2! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM! 8) And BellaGrits - if you read anything from this site, Thank you very much for all that you do!

ymoilman2

Strongly recommend to read "Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation - June 12, 2012". There is a very encouraging reference to "
the new financial system and preparing to notify the new governments to make a public announcement regarding universal debt-forgiveness and the commodity-backed, hard currency syste".

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Read that! That was great news to hear, especially after the bad day that I had today!! Thanks so much, again, for sharing that with all of us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum