OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Empty RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Tue May 12, 2015 2:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed

Posted on May 12, 2015 by David Robinson
Robert A. McNeil
vs
Internal Revenue Service

This website was created to share my experience in attempting to resolve a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service over an alleged federal income tax liability. This battle has been ongoing since 2005.
The dispute is this. The IRS claims that I owe federal income tax for ten calendar years ~ 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. I claim that I don’t owe any income tax for those years, or any other tax year.
The conflict centers on the following points:

• The Internal Revenue Code does not “plainly and clearly” lay any liability for an income tax.
  • My activities and revenues are exempt from federal excise taxation as being outside the taxing authority of the federal government.
  • My revenues are exempt from federal excise taxation because the activity is the exercise of a fundamental, constitutionally protected right, and therefore, outside the taxing authority of the federal government.
  • My revenues do not constitute “income” within the meaning of the Sixteenth Amendment and the Constitution.

My position is supported by extensive research into the writings of the Founding Fathers, the taxing clauses of the U.S. Constitution, numerous Supreme Court rulings, the Internal Revenue Code, and other relevant documents.
On this website, you will find copies of all of my correspondence with numerous IRS Operations Managers, the U.S. Tax court, IRS Appeals Officers, IRS Revenue Officers, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the U.S. Department of Justice.
On April 24, 2008, I found myself in Federal Court in Houston, Texas, defending myself as a Pro Se litigant (I represented myself), against the U.S. Department of Justice, who had petitioned the court to enforce two summonses issued by the Internal Revenue Service.
As you can imagine, challenging the authority of the Federal Government is not for the weak-hearted. But, armed with the U.S. Constitution, the rulings of the Supreme Court, the Law (all of which favor the rights of Citizens over the tyranny of Government), my faith in God, as well as the support of my family and friends, I felt confident that, in the end, I would prevail.
And, that is just what happened. In the hallway outside the courtroom, 15 minutes before my scheduled 9:00am court appointment, the DOJ Assistant U.S. Attorney handed me a signed and dated “Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice” for each of the two summonses. Those motions were followed by an “Order of Dismissal”, issued by the U.S. District judge. I never set foot in the court room nor did I provide any documents.
I consider that a victory, by any definition of the word.
The one thing I have learned throughout this ordeal is that the Federal Government prefers to operate in darkness and cannot stand the light of day.
So please pass this website link on to everyone you know, because full disclosure of the truth is the only thing that will defeat the enemies of Freedom.
Thank you.
Robert A. McNeil
NOTICE
I am NOT a “tax protester”, and I am not “anti-government”.
I AM anti-corrupt, illegal government, and against fraud and unconstitutional activity by any person or agency.
I pay taxes in many forms, including property taxes, state and local sales taxes on purchases of goods, Federal gasoline taxes, Federal telephone taxes, and Federal customs duties and tariffs when I purchase goods imported from foreign countries.
The documents and links provided on this website are for educational purposes only. There is nothing for sale here and I do NOT recommend that others follow the path I have taken.
Although I am a perpetual student of the U.S. Constitution and the Law, I am not an attorney and do not offer any legal advice.
created on September 8, 2007
http://ram-v-irs.com

Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com

2RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Empty Re: RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Tue May 12, 2015 2:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

U.S Income Tax is a fraud (Tom Cryer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4nb62cAM3Q
Tom Cryer, an lawyer from Shreveport, Louisiana, tells his story about how he was prosecuted for refusing to file income tax.
In June, 1994, Tom met a man who claimed that the Internal Revenue Code did not make him liable to pay income tax. This was a life-changing event for this lawyer, who then began to research into the law in order to prove this man wrong. What he discovered was that there is no income tax liability relative to American citizens. This presented Tom with a dilemma: does he put his head down and pretend not to know the truth, or to honor his oath to support and defend the rule of law and the Constitution? He chose the latter path, and ceased filing income tax.
As Tom says, it is apparent that the US government is stealing trillions of dollars from honest, hard-working Americans. It was using this stolen money to expand its reach far beyond its intended role. It is stealing, and using the sweat and labor of Americans to destroy their country.
Tom stopped filing and paying income tax UNLESS and UNTIL the government could show him it had any right to demand he do either. He was charged with two counts of tax evasion, which charges were later dropped to two counts of failure to file. He was tried on July 9, 2007 in Federal District Court in Shreveport. During that trial, he said he learned first hand how far tyranny has advanced within the US government — even into the courtrooms. The judge, in an attempt to aid the prosecutor in attempting to convict Tom, violated the laws of evidence and due process by not allowing Tom to present any physical evidence or material facts. The judge further tried to hamper his testimony in an effort to prevent the jury from understanding that Tom did not have any income tax liability, and that the law does not say with the IRS tells them it says. Seeing the truth in his words, because they were not permitted to see any evidence, the jury returned a unanimous verdict of not guilty on both counts after only a few hours of deliberation.
Amazing testimony.
If you wish to find out more or to support these people, check out the Liberty Works website:
http://www.libertyworksradionetwork.c…
Wake up, America! Wake up, World!

Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com

3RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Empty Re: RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

MartyM

MartyM

It goes without sayin, but I'll say it anyway. If there were Not a Jury involved in the action mentioned above, you know the Judge would have hung Mr. Cryer out to dry for a long time. I'm glad he won, but don't expect that to become the norm. Usually the Judge finds a way to issue "Instructions" to the Jury which they then unknowingly feel obligated to adhere to and it usually predudices the outcome of the verdict.  If you are ever on a Jury, know this, You are the Last Word on a matter at hand and regardless of the Judges influence or instructions, You may decide and rule anyway you so desire. Even if it is completely contrary to standing law. Your decision may be appealed to a higher court, which does happen, but You are the Jury. The Judge Isn't....

4RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Empty Re: RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Tue May 12, 2015 5:40 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sage advise Marty!

Nice to see you again! Hope all is well with you and your family. HUGZ!

5RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Empty Re: RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed Tue May 12, 2015 5:47 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I'm around, no place to go... lol    :stargazing: RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed 1938513393 RAM-V-IRS.com — IRS Case Dismissed 3150158982

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum