» Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 26: MID-WEEK BY ZAP
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford || Interview on American radio
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous Hillary I made a mistake Americans died
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Former Clinton Staffer Jailed For Corruption
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Translated CBI Strategic Plan 2016-2020 Available Now
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fireball Crashes to Earth Near Lake Baikal In Russia
Yesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Hole On The Sun Blasting Earth October 26, 2016
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Roman Catholic Church of Satan
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - A World Full of Satanic Darkness
Yesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer - "UNACKNOWLEDGED" UPDATE: October 12th 2016
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 25: QUICKIE UPDATE (that says nothing because I am a lying internet panhandler)
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Cleaning Up The Civil War --- 150 Years Later
Yesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaiian Star Gate Opens After ‘Black Knight’ Satellite Activated
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fringe Begins
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Most Common Myths About Space
Yesterday at 9:22 am by aestheticmedic

» When Tomatoes Were Blamed For Witchcraft and Werewolves
Yesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ What is Happening on the GCR
Yesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Signs of the Higher State of Consciousness
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doorway Found Into Earths Moon At Bancroft Crater
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scott C. Waring Lightened An Image of An Asteroid in Space And What Appeared Was Astonishing
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interwebs of Gaia energetics are strengthened
Yesterday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» WiFi Makes Your Brain Bleed
Yesterday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Incredible Fabric Generates Electricity From Sunlight And Movement
Yesterday at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Merkel insane?
Yesterday at 2:22 am by bs4ever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at 6 AM"

Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at 6 AM"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TS2 Emailed to Recaps: "Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM"

Emailed to Recaps:

TS2: I Read the comments by Anonymous concerning testing of the bank screens and the Forex  system. ( Reposted Below) Would like to confirm that something unusual took place this morning around 6 a.m. when I placed two trades the current market price. (the price shown on my trading platform).

Here is what took place: Opened a trade a little before 6a.m.,the trade moved against my position(not a big deal). Saw that the current market price was bouncing off a key indicator level. (again no big deal), so I placed another trade in the same direction as the previous trade and now BOTH trades were about equally in the red( this WAS a BIG deal, trades were equal size, but 30 pips apart).

I was now 5K in the hole, so I closed both positions out and reopened in the opposite direction. I was expecting to see in the window labled'closed trades' to see the 5k loss, but instead saw a $750 gain. Also to my surprise my trade in the opposite direction should have shown a small negative balance because you have the spread to pay up front for opening the trade (the Broker gets theirs' upfront) BUT instead it showed a gain of $2,100 That's $2,850 positive when I should be staring at a current drawdown of about $5,100. Now what does this mean to the non trader public? It means that adjustments were being made to the Forex system around 6a.m. this morning like Anonymous stated in their email to Dinarrecaps.

This is the FIRST time in the 13 years I have been trading Forex to see this happen and for the Forex traders out their .this had nothing to do with FIFO (first in first out) as mandated by recent rule changes. Somethings UP !!
Anonymous: 5-30-15

During this week, the new dollar TRN is being phased in banking screens and exchange rates and conversion of Dollars Federal Reserve Note Dollars TRN being calibrated and adjusted.

This has been calculated on a 5-day process, which is currently underway, and is expected to be completed by Saturday. This coming Monday, June 1 global banking system is to perform and carry out internal tests on the screens of banking, before transactions are activated in vivo. It is fully expected that this will be a matter of course at this point, since the programming and the necessary preparations were already in place for this transition, and executions of previous tests have been successful. Remember that this process will involve all major banks, and also the Forex system.

They are then expected to further announcements will be made during the weekend and early next week. Please note that these ads are very sensitive facts, due to the great underlying changes represented, as the world adjusts to these new directions. Expecting payments to start June 2, providing no other glitches occur.   Anonymous.[/b]

Something Unusual Happened?? - Did you post some truth Yman?? Nah that would be wishful thinking! ;)

6/2/15 The Big Call with Bruce

Replay Link:

or (559)726-1159 Pin 123456#

Oh bloody hell here we go again! *Facepalm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum