OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alert:"Something Unusual Took Place Today at 6 AM"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

TS2 Emailed to Recaps: "Something Unusual Took Place Today at  6 AM"
6/1/2015

Emailed to Recaps:

TS2: I Read the comments by Anonymous concerning testing of the bank screens and the Forex  system. ( Reposted Below) Would like to confirm that something unusual took place this morning around 6 a.m. when I placed two trades the current market price. (the price shown on my trading platform).

Here is what took place: Opened a trade a little before 6a.m.,the trade moved against my position(not a big deal). Saw that the current market price was bouncing off a key indicator level. (again no big deal), so I placed another trade in the same direction as the previous trade and now BOTH trades were about equally in the red( this WAS a BIG deal, trades were equal size, but 30 pips apart).

I was now 5K in the hole, so I closed both positions out and reopened in the opposite direction. I was expecting to see in the window labled'closed trades' to see the 5k loss, but instead saw a $750 gain. Also to my surprise my trade in the opposite direction should have shown a small negative balance because you have the spread to pay up front for opening the trade (the Broker gets theirs' upfront) BUT instead it showed a gain of $2,100 That's $2,850 positive when I should be staring at a current drawdown of about $5,100. Now what does this mean to the non trader public? It means that adjustments were being made to the Forex system around 6a.m. this morning like Anonymous stated in their email to Dinarrecaps.

p.s.
This is the FIRST time in the 13 years I have been trading Forex to see this happen and for the Forex traders out their .this had nothing to do with FIFO (first in first out) as mandated by recent rule changes. Somethings UP !!
-------------------------------
Anonymous: 5-30-15

During this week, the new dollar TRN is being phased in banking screens and exchange rates and conversion of Dollars Federal Reserve Note Dollars TRN being calibrated and adjusted.

This has been calculated on a 5-day process, which is currently underway, and is expected to be completed by Saturday. This coming Monday, June 1 global banking system is to perform and carry out internal tests on the screens of banking, before transactions are activated in vivo. It is fully expected that this will be a matter of course at this point, since the programming and the necessary preparations were already in place for this transition, and executions of previous tests have been successful. Remember that this process will involve all major banks, and also the Forex system.

They are then expected to further announcements will be made during the weekend and early next week. Please note that these ads are very sensitive facts, due to the great underlying changes represented, as the world adjusts to these new directions. Expecting payments to start June 2, providing no other glitches occur.   Anonymous.[/b]

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Something Unusual Happened?? - Did you post some truth Yman?? Nah that would be wishful thinking! ;)

ymoilman2

6/2/15 The Big Call with Bruce

Replay Link:
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=HsCgW/duXy9

or (559)726-1159 Pin 123456#

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh bloody hell here we go again! *Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]