OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

3rd PARTY DEBT COLLECTORS...NO CONTRACT,,NO OBLIGATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

PRIVATE
THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC COMMUNICATION

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal

Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent

Silence is Acquiescence, Agreement, and Dishonor

NOTICE:  THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT INTENDED TO THREATEN, HARASS, HINDER OR OBSTRUCT ANY LAWFUL OPERATIONS.  IT IS FOR THE PURPOSES OF OBTAINING LAWFUL REMEDY AS IS PROVIDED BY LAW.
DECLARATION OF FRAUD
name in redemption
address in red
address in red
Case #:
County

That I, xxxxxxxxxxxx, a living breathing man being first duly sworn, depose and say and declare by my signature that following facts are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

1. It is declared that Asset Acceptance, LLC is a debt collector and that I have never contracted with your company and thus I have no financial obligation to your company.
  2. Any perceived or implied Power of Attorney you believe you have to operate in commerce on my behalf is herby revoked.
  3. As I do not have a contract with you and choose to not enter into contract with you now, I am returning your original presentment and the envelope it was sent in.
  4. You have purchased an alleged debt from another company and you had no interest in the original alleged debt making your status that of a mere volunteer.
  5. The right of subrogation does not arise to one who pays the alleged debt of another as a mere volunteer.  This includes attempts at collection by assignment, transfer, or trade.
  6. A volunteer, stranger, or inter meddler is “one who thrusts himself into a situation on his own initiative, and not one who becomes a party to a transaction upon the urgent petition of a person who is vitally interested, and whose rights would be sacrificed did he not respond to the importunate appeal.” Laffranchini, 39   Nev.   48, 153 P. at 252.  Parties may be considered volunteers if, in making a payment, they have no interest of their own to protect, they act without any obligation, legal or moral, and they act without being requested to do so by the person liable on the original obligation.  Henningsen v. United States Fidelity Guar. Co., 208   U.S.   404, 411 (1908); Smith v. State Sav. & Loan Ass’n, 175 Cal. App. 3d 1092, 1098, 223 Cal. Rptr. 298, 301 (1986); Norfolk &  Dedham Fire Ins. Co. v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co., 132 Vt. 341, 344, 318 A.2d 659, 661 (1974).
  7. Your company,, extinguished the alleged debt upon purchase and any attempt to collect or sell the alleged debt is an act of fraud.
  8. Know and understand that contacting me again after receipt of this notice without providing procedurally proper verification of the debt constitutes the use of interstate communications in a scheme of fraud by advancing a writing, which you know is false, with the intention that others rely on the written communication to their detriment.
  9. You have not produced the account and general ledger statement showing the full accounting of the alleged obligation that you are now attempting to collect as demanded by the FDCPA.
  10. You have not provided a copy of a contract between me and Asset Acceptance, LLC, thus trying to defraud me of my money and are a party to mail fraud.
  11. Any future phone calls I receive at my home or at my work will be reported to the Federal Trade Commission as a violation of my rights according to 15 U.SC. 1692c.
  12. By reporting to credit agencies anything but “debt is paid in full” you are committing fraud and are open to lawsuit under the FDCPA.

Failure to provide me with a written letter by your agency/law firm of “non-existence of debt” within 10 days will result in the actions mentioned below. Failure to purge all derogatory credit reporting from any credit agencies, including Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion without validity of the aforementioned debt shall be considered an act of fraud.

Illegal extortion of funds
Punitive damages
General damages
Exemplary damages
Special damages
Inability to obtain fresh credit for filing judgments against my credit bureau and/or such further & other relief as I deem necessary to seek.

You have 10 days upon receipt to respond to this notice of fraud. If you do not respond within the 10 days you agree that this declaration is true and that you will report debt as “paid in full” and that no money is owed to Asset Acceptance, LLC,
THAT, this declaration if not rebutted by any man, representing , at any level, in any matter, at any time within 10 days upon receipt, these facts stand as true in both the private and public record.
NOTE; Maxim of Law; 1. In Commerce – Truth is sovereign. 2. For a matter to be resolved, it must be expressed. Point of Law – Silence equates to agreement.
All responses must be sent to Notary Presenter\Receiver below:
Your notary name
Notary address
Notary address

Responses not received via Notary Presenter\Receiver will be dishonored

Notice is hereby given that Title 15 U.S.C sec.1692 establishes fair debt collection practices, sub-section (e) of said statute establishes “false or misleading representation”, “misleading representations” include the false representation of the “charter” or legal status of any debt. It also makes the threat to take “any action” that can not legally be taken as a “defective practice” I feel it is my obligation now to remind you that you are already in “default” and have acted in bad faith and with now “unclean hands”. You have 10 days from receipt of this letter, to respond on a point by point basis under the penalties of perjury. Your failure to respond may be stopples from proceeding in this matter. If you need more time with which to respond contact me via notary presenter\receiver with good cause at the above listed mailing location within the allotted time and an extension may be granted

COMMERCIAL AFFIDAVIT
The undersigned Affiant, XXXXXXXXXXX, hereinafter “Affiant”, does solemnly swear, declare and state as follows:

1. Affiant is competent to state the matters set forth herein.
  2. Affiant has knowledge of the facts stated herein.
  3. All the facts herein are true, correct and complete, admissible as evidence and if called upon as a witness, Affiant will testify to their veracity.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto set my hand and seal on this 6th day of March, 2012 and hereby certify all the statements made above are true, correct and complete.
Date: March 6, 2012
Signed: _______________________________
address
town and state

J U RAT
State of )
) ss:
County of )

Subscribed and sworn to (or affirmed) before me on this 6thth day of March 2012, xxxxxxxxxxx proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person who appeared before me.

(seal) Signature

[size=10][Note:  Notary Public notary name is not an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of Maryland and has not given legal advice or accepted fees for legal advice; provided no assistance in the preparation of the above referenced documents, and has no interest in any issue referenced therein.  Notary name is not a party to this action and is ONLY acting in an authorized capacity as liaison to communications between the parties[/size]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum