OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The curious case of Dr. Ortner EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The curious case of Dr. Ortner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The curious case of Dr. Ortner Empty The curious case of Dr. Ortner Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The curious case of Dr. Ortner

June 16, 2015 Heather Martin Bones, Con Artistry, Disinfo Agents, Indian Residential Schools, ITCCS, ITCCS.org, Kevin Annett, Native Issues, Radio Interviews, Radio Shows, Smear CampaignsAndrew Peacher, Brantford, Childrens remains, Con Artist, Dr. Don Ortner, Greg Olson, Mush Hole, Ontario Coroner, Radio Free Kanata, Ryan Gable, Smithsonian Bones, Smithsonian Institution

The curious case of Dr. Ortner Af6a70f11cb6e8a182ec70bceb6084c8?s=32&d=identicon&r=PGHeather Martin:
The curious case of Dr. Ortner resurfaces today as I discover that I have been named as a potential murderer by Kevin Annett who states in a terrible show dated May 3rd, 2015. I say terrible because to listen to poor Lori being dragged into recounting just what happened at Brantford was painful and cringe-worthy. Kevin made a very deliberate attempt to insinuate that I somehow had something to do with the pre-eminent scientists death, while casually making reference to me as ‘some woman’ and my blog, “StopKevinAnnett.com”. Listen at 30:00 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvT-pEJFG6Y
“after that happened, I contacted a guy called Dr. Don Ortner, he’s a senior forensic pathologist, or was, before he died, um, at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, and his specialty was, uh, analyzing, uh, um…from bone remains, cause of death. So he’d be exactly what we need because a lot of these kids were exposed to tuberculosis and died and that shows up in bone remains. Now I sent off that bone that Greg Olson had looked at to Don Ortner. I got two emails from him and I talked to him on the phone once, uh the first one was: “Uh, I haven’t really looked at the bone, it looks like an animal to me.” Second communication he said, “Well I’ve looked at it longer and frankly it could be either. It’s too small to tell I’d have to come and look at more of these.” And I said, “would you do that?”, and he said “sure, I’d be willing to come up”. Now that was in late January 2012, and he died of a heart attack in April. You can read into that whatever you like, uh, but what I found interesting was the usual smear, StopKevinAnnett.com and these other sites that just kinda smear us…About a couple of weeks before Don Ortner died, this woman, uh, whose always going on about what a horrible man I am, said, “And all that stuff he’s claiming about Dr. Don Ortner, he’s never going to testify about any of this stuff”….AND THEN HE’S DEAD. Now, you know I just found that interesting, it’s almost as if she knew the guy was going to die because, well my personal theory is that these are government funded smear sites. And I think SOMETHING HAPPENED TO DON ORTNER, but that’s just my personal opinion, I don’t have any proof about that.”
Well of course this is just ridiculous, because unless I had a time machine and could go back to when Kevin (allegedly) made contact with Dr. Ortner…in fact to when Kevin conducted the dig….I suppose I could have boarded a plane to Washington, made an appointment to see Dr. Ortner and slip him the old Spy vs. Spy heart-attack cocktail in his coffee. That must be what happened to make Kevin draw such a well-educated conclusion such as this. Everyone who disagrees with him MUST be an agent (and a paid one at that). Strange that for a guy who boasts that he never has to pay income tax, he sure is jealous over the money those state paid agents make.
In any case I decided to bring the matter to Kevin’s attention, seeing as he has taken to making shit up as he goes along again, and of course people like Andy Peacher who run this radio program feel he is in fine form. But I bet if I asked Lori how playing happy homemaker to the biggest joke in Truther History is going….I think the truth might finally be revealed. You see, because a woman knows another womans’ tone of voice and when you hear Lori answer the questions (at about 4 minutes into the show) being asked by her hubby Kevin, any woman in the world would know the sound that hatred makes. Of course, like most men, Kevin would miss the subtle cues of seething rage in her voice, her disgust and impatience with him. It was painfully obvious there was somewhere she would have rather have been than on that show that day….anything would be better than jumping through Kevin’s hoops like a little circus dog.
And, so, I sent my correspondence to her as well, hoping that there is a tipping point there somewhere where she will get fed up with his bullshit, come clean with all his lies and finally put an end to his long-con.
Of course Kevin refused to answer any of my questions, or respond to any of the points I made. I really didn’t expect any kind of intelligent answer and I wasn’t disappointed.
The curious case of Dr. Ortner Af6a70f11cb6e8a182ec70bceb6084c8?s=48&d=identicon&r=PGOriginally posted on Kevin Annett Must Be Stopped:
When APTN aired it’s investigative report, Unmarked Graves, a huge microscope swung it’s lenses onto the stage Kevin Annett had been standing on for nearly 20 years. Coupled with mine and Greg Renouf’s articles on Kevin’s claims of unmarked graves and the excavation of human bones at Brantford, the show brought to the people a tangible set of questions that deserved answers.
The questions themselves were straightforward:  Were the bones human and did they belong to children who attended Brantford? Logical, given how Kevin had prepped his followers and supporters stating that 50,000 children were murdered and buried in over 28 mass graves located at Residential Schools across Canada.  These were allegations that were not to be taken lightly and the weight of that evidence unearthed there should have been treated as if the Ark of the Covenant itself had been discovered.  But screw ups ensued and ultimately Kevin’s…
View original 585 more words

Share this:

Thanks to: https://kevinannettmustbestopped.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum