OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Occult Sun: Part One

ethompson Resonance and reality 0 0

Rosicrucian Prayer to the Sun.
“Homage to thee, O Great God, Thou Master of All Truth!
I have come to Thee, O my God, and have brought myself hither, that I may be conscious of Thy decrees.
I know Thee, and am attuned with Thee and Thy Two-and-Forty laws which exist with Thee in this Chamber of Maat.
In truth have I come into Thine attunement, and I have brought Maat in my mind and Soul.

Everything is one of a pair of opposites…. The Kybalion.
 The Occult Sun
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson Black-Sun
Ansel Adams, “The Black Sun, Owens Valley, California,” 1939 From the book “Examples: The Making of 40 Photographs,” page 124.

Gazing the Sun: A personal Journey.
In June of last year, I started the spiritual discipline of sungazing according to the protocols laid down by  Hira Ratan Manek.www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziETzC8IoFQ   It took eleven months for me to complete the forty four minutes sun gazing experience, and I have found that all the claims Hira Manek made are true, and that the practice of sungazing is very healing and spiritually uplifting.
In the summer months, I gazed the morning sun and during the winter when the temperature was above 20F in the afternoon, I gazed the evening sun. There is a tremendous difference in the frequency and quality of light between the rising and setting sun, and it was while gazing the setting sun that I became aware of the other player in the game of fire polarity.
Occult Tradition: the polarities of the sun
According to esoteric tradition the sun has two polarities, positive and negative: a physical sun and a spiritual sun. The seat of the sun is the third chakra of Fire and resides in the solar plexus of the human energetic system; this is also dual and can be divided into Fire rising+. Fire at neutral, and Fire descending-
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson 36974288_m-150x150The rising sun
The dawn Sun is the movement of Fire rising upwards into the fourth chakra of Air [the heart field]. The sound of Fire rising in Pythagorean intervals is the mystic 6th C+A.  At twelve noon the Sun is at rest in the centre point, and then descends into the second chakra of Water [Emotions].
The setting sun
The sun sets in the second chakra of Water, the seat of sex and emotions, and corresponds to the third Pythagorean interval C+E. Occult science teaches that the element of Air[Heart] and the sexual chakra of desire[Water] are forever at war.
Fire Elementals
The sun’s dual frequencies of Fire rising and falling are populated by elementals. These are called salamanders and in line with duality are positive and negative. Sun gazing is a spiritual discipline and it is imperative to solarise slowly. Those who try to speed up the process often fall prey to possession by negative fire elementals. In part two of this article we will discuss how to avoid entrainment by negative frequencies while sungazing.
The Second Sun: An occult perspective

Masked by the fiery light of the third dimensional sun is a second sun. This appears as an intense pulsing indigo sphere surrounded by magenta, infra red and ultraviolet light. Many occultists refer to this ‘second sun’ as the black sun, but from my observation the centre of the ‘spiritual’ sun is indigo…not black. This makes sense in terms of polarity because indigo is the opposite of gold.
In the beginning the indigo sun was a hard image to maintain for any length of time, and would be quickly replaced by the familiar yellow sun image.  As the time of gazing increased to thirty minutes, I  mastered the ability to keep my focus on the indigo sun, and switch sun polarities at will. It was then that I began to notice that while the indigo sun appeared to be round, the yellow sun that masked its brilliance had a geometric shape.  Over many sessions, I counted the sides of the yellow sun, and at first I thought there were ten sides like the ten petals on the fire lotus of Eastern Tradition, but further observation showed the geometric was twelve sided and rotating clockwise. I immediately thought of the rotating hexagonal geometric at the north pole of Saturn, and I wondered if the moon and other planets in our solar system were geometric shapes as well.
Sungazing: The Information Highway
“Through meditation, one-pointedly fixed upon the sun, will come a consciousness (or knowledge) of the seven worlds.” (The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali 3:26 )
Entrainment by the dawn sun was almost immediate in my gazing experience, and allowed me to enter the stillness at the centre of duality. It blotted out the internal conflict and endless chatter of the ego mind, and erased the psychological time frame of past and future. The stillness at the centre of the charge allowed me to resonate with information from the Solar Logos…Nous the indefinable Divine information field that is only accessible to the quiet mind. While gazing, I intuitively understood that the sun goes around the earth and not vice-versa, and also that it is not millions of miles away. Much of what was presented was so contrary to my conditioned mind that it took me a while to be able to integrate the information.
“There is no use trying,” Alice laughed, ” one can’t believe impossible things.” I daresay you haven’t had much practice”, said the (White) Queen. “When I was your age I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” –Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland.

The Solar Cross: Native wisdomThe Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson Medecine-wheel
 ‘Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn’t it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn’t. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you’.
-From The Teachings of don Juan
The Solar cross is a very ancient symbol and has been found all across the globe. The Lakota call it the cangleshka wakan: the sacred hoop and it is the geometric of the sundance ground.  According to Lakota tradition there are two roads mankind can walk: The east- west road of suffering is called the Black Road,  and the north-south road of the spiritual warrior is called ‘Walking the Red Road.’  The two roads are represented by the cross: these are symbolic of the first four chakras in the human energy system, and the four elements of Earth, Water, Fire and Air. Native wisdom tells us that where the two roads cross, the tree of life blooms and the sacred hoop of the nations is created.
Decoding the 5th chakra of Space

At birth our divine awareness decodes the fifth chakra of the body computer as circular space, and gives the illusion of three dimensions. The cross is a two dimensional construct and that implies that the earth is a flat plane until the fifth chakra is activated, and our consciousness creates the illusion of a sphere…the Sacred Hoop of All Nations.
Perhaps the grand architect is not so grand after all…couldn’t get a two dimensional plane and the three dimensional space illusion to gel, and this could explain the discrepancies in both flat earth and globe models.
Returning to the sun and solar system, it is possible that the ‘lights in the sky[sun, moon and planets’] are geometric frequency fences, electro-magnetic blinders set in a dome that blocks us from our multidimensional consciousness, and keeps us imprisoned in the narrow spectrum of visible light called the third dimension.
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson Flat-earth

The cosmos of the Zetetics.
Picture © 1992 by Robert Schadewald.

‘How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong look like right. Black Hawk. Sauk Chief.’
The materialistic culture of the 21st century walks the east-west road of exclusiveness and gratification, while Native peoples and their earth/fire  spiritual Red Road have been systematically destroyed. Their  shamanistic oral traditions along with their sonic knowledge has been hoarded and used by their conquerors to further their satanic agenda. Indigenous peoples were rooted in the Earth and worshipped the sun, and through spiritual ceremonies, and elemental interaction with the five moving powers were given secrets of the multiverse. But the tribes are gone; their spiritually resonant languages destroyed, and their creation story symbolised by the solar cross has been usurped by infantile religions and self serving academia.

In Part two of the Occult Sun we will explore the symbology of the Hermetic Green Lion devouring the yellow sun. 
The Occult Sun: Part One by Elva Thompson Lion
Join the fourth dimensional rebellion: Start the Journey. Book One of the Heartstar Series: ‘The Key made of Air.’

Thanks to: http://www.heartstarbooks.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum