The concept of sovereignty can not be destroyed as long as there is one American living!
The Quigley Formula – G. Edward Griffin
- A Sovereign!I am an American sovereign.
• I know who I am.
• I know what I am.
Being a sovereign:
• My sovereignty was bestowed upon me by my creator. It is part of the unalienable rights I possess just because I am alive.
• My primary obligation is to my creator.
• I alone as a sovereign, chose what I accept and what I reject. This is part of one of my claimed rights described as free choice.
• Each sovereign has their own choice with respect to faith. There is no obligation to share the details of this choice.
• I am responsible for everything I do.
• I am responsible for my own protection.
• I am responsible for my family.
• I am responsible for protecting others not capable of protecting themselves.
• I am responsible for supporting and defending our Constitution as I accept this as a duty to my fellow Americans.
• I am responsible to encourage other sovereigns to establish the just standards of human conduct by which we as a society, would chose to live.
• As a sovereign, I determine the course of my actions in conjunction with my fellow sovereigns to act in concert as the people, for our mutual benefit and safety.
• As the people, we the sovereigns, are the ultimate authority by which all government bodies are created.
• Government bodies created by the people are to exclusively perform the work of the people.
• Those individuals elected or appointed to public office are employed by the people.
A Proposal: You as an American
In the service of the creator.
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
714-501-8247 – mobile
Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com